View Poll Results: How safe is Creatine Mono. Your personal opinion

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1--The safest supplement out there it. It has very few caution's and provides best result's

29 30.21%
  • 2--It's Safe, But you still need to learn how to take it and do it correctly and moderatly.

66 68.75%
  • 3--I feel that creatine is dangerous and shouldn't be taken for people who are under the age of 21

11 11.46%
  • 4--It's way to dangerous. It should be outlawed.

10 10.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    100%PureChristian Hapkido Trainer's Avatar
    Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Everything you need to know about creatine.

Im going to post all of the creatine help links i can find so no one has to ask about it anymore

CREATINE HELP LINKS.....
    An absolute guide to begginers of creatine
    http://www.absolute-creatine.com/creatine.htm

http://www.absolute-creatine.com/9.htm

HOW TO TAKE CREATINE
    http://www.ehow.com/how_9539_creatine.html

Finding out if you shoudl take creatine
    http://www.leehayward.com/art4.htm

HOW TO TAKE CREATINE
    http://tiger.towson.edu/users/sjanko...20creatine.htm

Frequently asked question's about creatine
    http://www.theministryoffitness.com/...y/faq/faq1.htm

The best time to take creatine
    http://www.bodybuilding-supplement-g...-creatine.html

The absolute best way to take creatine
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/alton12.htm

I really hope that these link's help any begginer's of creatine out there. Im sorry if there is already a post liek this...(I havent seen one yet)

My personal expirience with this is to take creatine mono with some type of drink with sugar in it. My personal fav. is grape juice. The taste is excellent and it helps in the blood stream.

One of the most important thing's to know is "Drink LOTS of water when on this supplement"

One more excellent resource for creatine info is http://www.creatinemonohydrate.net/

Many people say that creatine is very dangerous and shouldnt be taken. Creatine is dangerous "Only if taken incorrectly" Please be sure to read this information before taking this product. Im sure that many people on here are very expirienced with this supplement and can help everyone further.

Please no fighting about this subject. Everyone has their own opinion's about this. Everyone put their input in this threat with care for the other member's thank you.
    Last edited by Hapkido Trainer; 07-18-2005 at 05:08 AM.

Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hapkido Trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is eveyrone elses take on this?

theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theend2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its definately safe but you need to know how to take it. Your body can only use so much creatine so by taking 900 grams of your Cell-Tech you are just going to pee most of it out.

Also you need to drink plenty of water when taking creatine and take the proper amount for your body weight.
    475/330/545 @ 242

bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by theend2
    its definately safe but you need to know how to take it. Your body can only use so much creatine so by taking 900 grams of your Cell-Tech you are just going to pee most of it out.

Also you need to drink plenty of water when taking creatine and take the proper amount for your body weight.

I hate the saying "you just need to know how to take it" creatine isn't safe and it's bad for your liver when you do a cycle your body is taking in something that it is supposed to make naturally. Your body therefor stops producing creatine, so when u go off creatine your body is messed up. If you say that you won't cycle or won't go off creatine then that's just really bad for you.

meat_head has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man no one can really say if creatine is safe or not because it hasnt been on the market long enough to know the side effects.... i could imagine taking any kinda of supplement is not 100% good for you but then at the same time it my not be all that bad for you....pretty much make a decision if you want to take creatine or not in the end its up to you

bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by meat_head
    man no one can really say if creatine is safe or not because it hasnt been on the market long enough to know the side effects.... i could imagine taking any kinda of supplement is not 100% good for you but then at the same time it my not be all that bad for you....pretty much make a decision if you want to take creatine or not in the end its up to you

He said it's "def safe" which it isn't and creatine has been proven to be bad for your liver and to cause your body to stop making it naturally.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bcmurph07
    I hate the saying "you just need to know how to take it" creatine isn't safe and it's bad for your liver when you do a cycle your body is taking in something that it is supposed to make naturally. Your body therefor stops producing creatine, so when u go off creatine your body is messed up. If you say that you won't cycle or won't go off creatine then that's just really bad for you.
    Your body also produces most aminoacids, you only actualy need to eat the called "essential" ones. I gess eating foods with the others (like meat, milk, fish, pretty much anything with complete proteins) will mess up your body

Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    Your body also produces most aminoacids, you only actualy need to eat the called "essential" ones. I gess eating foods with the others (like meat, milk, fish, pretty much anything with complete proteins) will mess up your body

good job trying to use sarcasm when you don't know what you're talking about, if you don't want a functional liver when u're 40 that's your choice but don't try to act tough like you know what you're talking about.

Patsfan75BC3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Patsfan75BC3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It hasnt been around long enough nor have thier been many long term studies on it so therefore i wouldnt say that its neccesarily safe

I bet all the bodybuilding.com brainwashed morons on here will go off on how safe it is though......
    Last edited by Patsfan75BC3; 07-18-2005 at 11:17 AM.

Cybernetic Periodization KhanPaulsen's Avatar
    KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bcmurph07
    He said it's "def safe" which it isn't and creatine has been proven to be bad for your liver and to cause your body to stop making it naturally.
    First thing: Creatine isn't dealt with primarily with by the liver. You actually missed the right organ entirely, try the kidneys big guy.

Cycling creatine is stupid, but no it doesn't halt natural creatine production, this isn't a hormone we're talking about.

My liver will be just fine when I'm 40, and so will everyone elses. If they have any problems it will be from kidney strain because of improper fluid intake.

Go back to studying.
    NSCA-CPT.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pwned.

excellent views on this everyone excellent replies thanks i appreciate it rep's top all. Hmm creatine is only bad when there's to much int he body correct?

ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryansmom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Patsfan75BC3
    It hasnt been around long enough nor have thier been many long term studies on it so therefore i wouldnt say that its neccesarily safe

I bet all the bodybuilding.com brainwashed morons on here will go off on how safe it is though......
    yep, you're absolutely right
    buy from [url]www.***********.co[/url] m

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Patsfan75BC3

Excellent post..Thats exactly what many are saying. It hasnt been along around enough to say anything like long term effects about it. Like when the use of steroid's first came out. No one knew how bad the effect's were until later. Also the companies that make the product call it safe so you all will buy it...why would they down their own product?

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KhanPaulsen
    First thing: Creatine isn't dealt with primarily with by the liver. You actually missed the right organ entirely, try the kidneys big guy.

Cycling creatine is stupid, but no it doesn't halt natural creatine production, this isn't a hormone we're talking about.

My liver will be just fine when I'm 40, and so will everyone elses. If they have any problems it will be from kidney strain because of improper fluid intake.

Go back to studying.
    I'm just gonna point this out. Look at all these posts on this thread ( this applies to many other threads as well ). All the people posting bs, incorrect information are the people that have less that 100 posts. Then you have Khan, someone with well over 2000 posts give good, correct information. My advice, read around some more before you start posting on this board. Your info is just plain bad.

2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TAR68 no offense meant by this:Khan is eaisly the most knowledgable person on these boards (teen forum at least)I've Never seen him give bad advice.As for the posts/knowledge,people could've been posting in the misc. section the whole time they've been here and then came here (teen forum)and started giving advice.And people could be very knowledgeable with less then 8 posts they just simply haven't posted,my point is don't judge people by their post counts.And as for khan giving bad advice I don't think I've ever seen him give bad advice or anyone that can have a knowledgeable debate with him because Khan would easily win.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 2Ripped4U
    TAR68 no offense meant by this:Khan is eaisly the most knowledgable person on these boards (teen forum at least)I've Never seen him give bad advice.As for the posts/knowledge,people could've been posting in the misc. section the whole time they've been here and then came here (teen forum)and started giving advice.And people could be very knowledgeable with less then 8 posts they just simply haven't posted,my point is don't judge people by their post counts.And as for khan giving bad advice I don't think I've ever seen him give bad advice or anyone that can have a knowledgeable debate with him because Khan would easily win.

I think the same here I've seen excellent post's by people who only have 1 post ...we all have to start some where ..Also i have never seen Kahn give bad advise
    either..He's very well respected and has a high reputation here.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2Ripped4U
    My point was I've just been seeing this lately. I wasn't really generalizing even though it sounded like I was. I know that people with low post counts could easily be knowlegable since we all started low. My main point was that these people should really start reading up before they start posting and giving out bad information because there are plenty of people who just roam around these boards looking for information and if they come across threads like these then they will be misinformed.

Thumbs up

yeah. People with low post's don't mean they aren't knowledgable. We all do start from a low point. I mean look at these mod's they started from were we are at very few posts and just learnign and sharing advice to being smart and helping others with there 90,00000000000 post's. The people here are only giving their input right or wrong. I try my best to give the right advice and usually if some one messes up some one else will correct i trust almost everyone on here and if im not to sure or a little sceptical about it ill google or wait for more opinion's

Question

What do you all think about people taking creatine under the age of 18?

Does anyone here think that it is dangerous taking this supplement at a young age or do you all think it doesnt matter?

STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50) STUD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's all you need to know about creatine. It's a good read.

The Creatine Report

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=216343

Talking

My personal opinion about this is that it can be a little more dangerous becaus eth human body is still growing at that age. SomeOne help me out on this issue...Thank's In advance.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by STUD
    Here's all you need to know about creatine. It's a good read.

The Creatine Report

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=216343

Excellent URL thats from the one site up there i posted were you can download the begginer's guide to creatine nice post man.

anonymous
    i have a kre alklyne question

Talking

Alright cool ask away my friend. Ill try to help as much as possible.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Hapkido Trainer
    Alright cool ask away my friend. Ill try to help as much as possible.
    well i tok my first serving today..i took it about 1/2 hour before w.o. and immediately after... now my question.. wen i take it prior to w.o. and i pee do i pee it out..and does it matter if i eat nehting before ( cause i do)

Thumbs up

I think eating before help's ( this is with mainly all supp's and medication.) It help's to have something on your stomach.. And about the pee thing i don't think your peeing it out. It takes alot longer for it to go through you and you gotta remember that pee is just your body getting rid of it's toxin's. So i don't think you'll pee it out maybe some traces but barely any.

anonymous
    thnaks man..and should i cycle the Kre Alk for 3 weeks?

No problem man im here to help. Hmm im not to sure about that maybe some1 else could help you on that one ...give me a sec and ill have the info