ndombko1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Getting Certified and going back to school

Hey let me know if I'm I the wrong area. I don’t really like what I'm doing right now. I currently work with computers (networking and what not). And I have a passion for working out, eating correctly and helping others in there goals. I have people coming up to me and asking me if I could be there personal trainer. I love helping people achieve there goals and seeing them transform there body.

Were do I go from here, I'm still young so I want to get Certified and I would like to go back to school to and study something in this field, does anybody have any suggestions.

Also I was wondering if the pay would be comparable to what I'm making now.

Thanks

ndombko1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want to get certified, there are various associations that offer certifications. I've posted some on here before. Just search for them. If you want to go back to school, you could possible major in exercise science or athletic training/sports medicine. HTH
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.