fitnessrichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Chronic Tennis Elbow post recovery concerns

Hi All,
    I recently recovered from a very chronic case of Tennis Elbow after 2.5 years (recovered once n 2k19 but due to heavy workout got again). This time I am trying to go slow. I am doing very less exercises a day, not more than 4exercises x3 sets on 2/3 days on average. I am increasing 5KG, every week... since I do not have any weight less than that.... DO you think it is too much, and I should increase in 2 weeks maybe?

Also, my extensor muscles are still weak, and have some tenderness, wherein icing and tissue massage helps... And ridingn a bicycle is still pretty detrimental. However, doing pull ups is kinda fine. I am also taking GNC Glutamine, Triflex and MAss Gainer for quick recovery. I am lifting 15-20 kg total barbell weight, and 5kg dumbbells (per hand), and 20-25 kg chest weight. maybe I am going too fast increasing 5kg a week. I am not sure.

Do you think I can do anything else, or change anything for a speedy recovery, like vising an Osteopath, and other intake or exercise? Thanks.
    Last edited by fitnessrichie; 08-22-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fitnessrichie View Post
    Hi All,
    I recently recovered from a very chronic case of Tennis Elbow after 2.5 years (recovered once n 2k19 but due to heavy workout got again). This time I am trying to go slow. I am doing very less exercises a day, not more than 4exercises x3 sets on 2/3 days on average. I am increasing 5KG, every week... since I do not have any weight less than that.... DO you think it is too much, and I should increase in 2 weeks maybe?

Also, my extensor muscles are still week, and have some tenderness, wherein icing and tissue massage helps... And ridingn a bicycle is still pretty detrimental. However, doing pull ups is kinds fine. I am also taking GNC Glutamine, Triflex and MAss Gainer for quick recovery. I am lifting 15-20 kg total barbell weight, and 5kg dumbbells (per hand), and 20-25 kg chest weight. maybe I am going too fast increasing 5kg a week. I am not sure.

Do you think I can do anything else, or change anything for a speedy recovery, like vising an Osteopath, and other intake or exercise? Thanks.
    did you try eccentric exercises with low weights?

Originally Posted by Szyszak View Post
    did you try eccentric exercises with low weights?
    Thanks for the response.. Yes I am trying a couple of them., but I am not sure if I am doing the right amount that is needed. But your response has definitely inspired me to look for more. thanks you

Originally Posted by kifg20 View Post
    Just go to Regenexx, they heal torn ACLs without surgery and there's a chance they might help you, read their blog.
    Thank you. I will read. Is it anything like PRP?

Originally Posted by kifg20 View Post
    They use PRP and stem cells, the main difference is that they guide the needle instead of doing blind shots and the stem cells come from your own body, for more details you should read their research that's freely available where their prove they are legit.
    I see thank you. Let me check with them if it will be useful for post recovery extensor tenderness, which I am a little unsure of. But thank you for referring.