Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)

New Cellucor Smores and Cor-fetti Whey Protein Reviews. Nizzle Style.

Cellucor Cor-fetti and Smores Cor Performance Whey Review

Intro
    Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of the company. They have come a long way in a short time, and have some of the best tasting, most affordable (for the quality you are getting) products on the market. I was incredibly excited when I saw that they were adding some new flavors to their already stellar line up. When I heard they created a smores flavor, I had to jump all over that one. But first, let's take a look at how cor-fetti stacks up against the competition.

Cor-fetti cake

Smell : 9/10
    As soon as you crack open the tub, you smell hints of vanilla and candy pieces. It has a pleasant, sweet aroma that will certainly get your mouth watering. After mixing it in water or milk, it has a nice, vanilla cake scent that is mellowed a bit by the liquid. It really shines when you bake something with it. If you cook up one of chef Bob's famous loafs with some Corfetti mixed in, pepper your angus for some awesome smells. Hell, you could use at in place of a room scented candle lol.

Mixibility: 8/10
    This is the downfall of many cellucor products. Though they mix marvelously in a liquid (even with just a spoon), they seem to have a bit of trouble in any hot substance, such as oatmeal or cream of rice. It tends to clump slightly, which isn't a problem if you practice patience and work at it. It really isn't that big of a deal because if you know how to mix your proats, and you don't add the water too quickly, it tends to even out. Just keep working at it if you intend to use the powder in proats!

Profile: 10/10
    What can I say about Cellucor cor-performance why that you don't know already? They don't use a bunch of fillers, it has digestive enzymes, it's lower in carbs and fats, and higher in protein. You get more of what you want out of your protein and less of what you don't want/don't need. Very quality stuff.

Cost: 9/10
    Comparitively speaking, it is competitively priced. For the quality you're getting and the awesome selection of flavor, it wins hands down. It is more affordable than most top named companies out there, and they almost always have some sort of sale going on the bb.com store. For example, right now they have a B1G1 half off. Can't beat that!

Taste: 9/10
    The moment you've all been waiting for... so how does it taste? The powder by itself can be a bit overpowering, but who eats plain powder with a spoon anyway? . When mixed it water, it has a nice, sweet vanilla flavor, and the pieces of candy shine through nicely. It tastes even better in milk (I use unsweetened almond milk). If you use the vanilla flavored almond milk, the taste is off the charts. It is totally reminiscent of birthday parties as a young kid.

My favorite way to enjoy the protein is either in a bowl of proats or protein pancakes. I've used it as sludge, which tastes amazing, you just have to be careful not to use too much water as cellucor protein tends to be a bit on the thin side. Here's some pictures of creations I've made using Cor-fetti whey:

Proats

Pancakes

Overall: 9/10
    A great, wonderful tasting protein powder that can help fix any sweet tooth. If you haven't tried corfetti cake yet, you're missing out. You need to step your game up, son .

Smores

Smell: 10/10
    This is actually kind of funny. I put a scoop in a baggy (weighed out) for later use because I wanted to use it in a shake with just water to get an honest review for the product itself. I had to run some errands so I left the bag on my kitchen island. When I got back, as soon as I opened the door, I was like "What is that lovely smell?" It smelled as if someone was baking! Knowing I was the only one home, I knew this was impossible and couldn't for the life of me figure out what smelled so good. It reminded me of golden grahams mixed with chocolate lucky charms or the smorz cereal. It was marshmallowy, with a strong scent of graham and a hint of sweet milk chocolate (not strong dark chocolate). I opened the bag and took a whif. Sure enough, that's where the smell was coming from. Absolutely amazing.

Mixibility: 9/10
    Since I only mixed it in liquid, I must say, like other cor-performance whey products, it mixed right up. I put it in a shaker, but just for the hell of it, gave it a couple stirs with a spoon. It started to mix instantly. I was rather impressed with how versatile the protein is, and a plain old shake can be a God send when in a pinch. No more arm pump from shaking your bottles vigerously lol.

Profile: 10/10
    Again, the same as corfetti. Simply the best bang for your buck in terms of quality and ingredient profile. For those of you with digestive intolerances, the added enzymes are a great addition to the product. I digest this very well, and I have digestive issues!

Cost: 9/10
    Priced the same as corfetti, it's hard to go wrong with this protein. Your best bet is to stock up when bb.com is having a sale (like how as I mentioned the B1G1 50% off). So, check it out, buy a little, buy a lot, and prepare to find a new <3.

Taste: 10/10
    Okay, I have found my new favorite protein. This stuff rocks! I have had other brands of smores protein, but they don't stack up to this. It tastes almost exactly like a smore. I can't believe how spot on they are with this protein. Other companies try similar flavors (rocky road) and just fall short. This is the love child of smorz cereal mixed with a big fat marshmallow and a dash of hershey's syrup. It's sweet, but not over powering. I had it in both water and milk, and let me tell you, it is insane in almond milk! I could drink this shake all day long, and that's saying a lot, because I typically do not enjoy shakes. If you're looking to fall in love with a new flavor and love smores, I urge you to try this for yourself. You'll thank me .

Overall: 9.25/10
    My new favorite. It seems that almost every time Cellucor comes out with a new product, it's an instant favorite for me. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of the shake, but I will be ordering some and will post up pictures of some baked goodies I make with the product. I can't wait to make some campfire smores proats or even one of Chef Bob's actual protein smorz. It will be perfect to take with on a camping trip .

Hope you guys enjoyed my review!
    Attached Images
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pancakes covered in peanut butter.....hnnnnng!
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new Favorite?
    oh man Billy.
    You killed the review
    Eager to see if you think Mint would trump these or CCCD or CRT the new flavors!

Thanks again

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    new Favorite?
    oh man Billy.
    You killed the review
    Eager to see if you think Mint would trump these or CCCD or CRT the new flavors!

Thanks again
    I have a feeling he will have a new favorite after trying CCCD. That and S'mores both jumped to the top of the list of my favorite Cor-Whey flavors.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!