jlsx125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Huge goals Starting NOW!! Subscribe to follow

Hello,

First off my name is Jared. I have been following this forum now for over a year. Such journals as boyscouts has encouraged me but just decided to register and start a journal. Why? Simple reason I have a few good weeks at the gym and then loose my motivation, So I felt that if I started a journal and people subscribed anbd were following my progress it would push me to keep going. Basically I will be showing my progress, and doing reviews on supplements through my journey in hopes that fellow members will subscribe and keep me motivated with comments and such. Enough for that.

My stats:

Im 5'11 158 lbs
    Max bench: 140
    Max squat: 165
    A gut

What are my goals you are asking? Well the deadline is 1 year form today so by 10/27/08 This is what I want.

Weight: cut 180
    Max bench: 300lbs
    Max Squat: 315lbs
    Fully visible 6 pack

Pretty stout goals for 1 year I know. I figure if I shoot for the moon and miss at least I'll land amongst the stars!!!!

I will be updating at least 3-4 times a week and get some pics of me now. So guys feel free to join the thread and follow my journey with me for a ocmplete transformation.

jlsx125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting tommarow with chest and abs. Will update after the workout with results and mealplan.