huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Open this if you are an experianced FB player or strength coach

If you havn't noticed yet, the workout of the week question is What is the best football workout? Yea, I know that there may not be 1 workout that is "the best" but who cares. So I think that you guys should answer this if you feel up to the task!
    "when life gives you a lemon say, 'yea, I like lemons, what else ya got?'"

position: Center... or wherever/Defensive End

stats: freshman
    Height-6'
    Weight-170lbs
    bench-180lbs
    deadlift-330lbs
    Squat(bellow parallel)-225lbs
    power clean-185lbs

FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love Westside for Skinny Bastards with 4 days of running incuded. I gained 22 lbs. off of it and 50 lbs. on my bench, and lowered my 40 from a 4.9 to a 4.71
    ~~~R.I.P. T.J.M aka Frvrmuscle~~~

Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its also the most popular based on the fact that it works for almost anyone.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok, here's the url, all you do is type it out and enter it just like a post and answer every question asked in the first post. don't just put an outline of the workout, you need to answer about who it's good for and all the stuff that the guy asks:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post90398653

there you guys go!
    "when life gives you a lemon say, 'yea, I like lemons, what else ya got?'"

position: Center... or wherever/Defensive End

stats: freshman
    Height-6'
    Weight-170lbs
    bench-180lbs
    deadlift-330lbs
    Squat(bellow parallel)-225lbs
    power clean-185lbs

roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roman25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for putting this up. i didnt even notice this i might enter my own entry
    Last edited by roman25; 10-26-2007 at 10:43 AM.

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For me, I do a lot of sports and I generally end up coaching the same kids (small school it happens). Of the four kids I coach for running backs/linebackers: they also play soccer, baseball, lacrosse, and swimming...some of these kids play three sports. Westside's examples are football based. By the time I get them trained for one sport they are on another and have to retrain them. Also, the school does not had gym so my weight room sessions with them are during their free periods and if i focus only on lifting and not on the ladder or dot drills, they are getting the footwork that they need. And westside you need a lot of time with.
    This doesn't answer your question i know. I use a hybrid of a lot of styles I have learned while working with strength coaches throughout the country.
    Last edited by nightrain36; 10-26-2007 at 11:53 AM.
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.