Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nolva for Gyno from Doctor?

Topic says it all, 17 years old put on a ****load of weight in the past year and a half without the use of any anabolic products (Unless you count using tribulous twice? lol) and I now have puffy nipples with a bit of breast tissue under each (gyno).

So anyways, I am planning on schedualing a doctors appointment (I had gyno in one nipple before, when I was about 14) but I've waited about 6+ months for this to clear, it hasn't and it's bothering me) and I need to know if asking for Nolvadex as a possible remedy would be worth a shot. Keep in mind, I know a little and I know pubertal gyno or gyno caused for a variety of other reasons may not be cured with nolvadex but I have heard of various examples from users of this board who have used nolvadex and had sucess with gyno unrelated to steroids or ph's.

Also, I am concerned if I ask he may suspect I have been doing steroids (ignorant to the amount of weight I gained in the short amount of time) and I really don't want him to come down on my ass for something I haven't even considered...

Yay or nay on asking?

Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rebound XT would be a better supplement for reversing exhisting gyno.

If you've had it in the past, you just may be genetically predisposed to get it due to hormonal fluctuations during puberty

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wedgylx
    rebound XT would be a better supplement for reversing exhisting gyno.

If you've had it in the past, you just may be genetically predisposed to get it due to hormonal fluctuations during puberty
    I've been all around on the god damn puberty roller coaster and I'm sick of it lol =/.

Rebound XT eh? I could give it a shot, I however live in Canada and I doubt my parents are gonna float on such an idea but thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do.

Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey, if you are really nervous, go the doc.

It could be just fat. I gained a ton of weight over the winter and I think i may have gyno, but I also think its just fat.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

If it were just puffy nipples, I wouldn't be as concerned. However, it's that, the fact that I never had them before, and the fact that I can feel hard lumps underneath my nipples... gyno for sure =(...

Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Halfroman
    If it were just puffy nipples, I wouldn't be as concerned. However, it's that, the fact that I never had them before, and the fact that I can feel hard lumps underneath my nipples... gyno for sure =(...
    go see your Dr. Unfortunatley, aside from Rebound, i think lazer surgery is your only option. So I'd try Rebound

Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went to an endo. because I have puffy nips as well, and he said I have "some" breast tissue and that I should continue lifting and lose some weight. He stated it wasnt a big deal. But when someone says that I have ANY breast tissue, it is a big deal. If you have breast tissue, the only way to remove is to get surgery. I plan on doing it sometime in the future when I can afford it.
    *Old Skool Misc Crew*

pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pologq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    def check with your doc, i wouldnt use any over the counter for gyno that is present, especially if you had it before

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Halfroman
    Topic says it all, 17 years old put on a ****load of weight in the past year and a half without the use of any anabolic products (Unless you count using tribulous twice? lol) and I now have puffy nipples with a bit of breast tissue under each (gyno).

So anyways, I am planning on schedualing a doctors appointment (I had gyno in one nipple before, when I was about 14) but I've waited about 6+ months for this to clear, it hasn't and it's bothering me) and I need to know if asking for Nolvadex as a possible remedy would be worth a shot. Keep in mind, I know a little and I know pubertal gyno or gyno caused for a variety of other reasons may not be cured with nolvadex but I have heard of various examples from users of this board who have used nolvadex and had sucess with gyno unrelated to steroids or ph's.

Also, I am concerned if I ask he may suspect I have been doing steroids (ignorant to the amount of weight I gained in the short amount of time) and I really don't want him to come down on my ass for something I haven't even considered...

Yay or nay on asking?
    Nolva is a possibility but it best to see a docter and check what is the root cause of your gyno (if gyno at all). As you said yourself there are many reasons from increased estrogen, tumors, displacement of estrogen from SHBG, increased aromatase activity, liver disease etc etc etc.
    Find out the root cause, whether pathological, and you then have a better idea of treatment.
    peace
    J

fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ha at "Rebound XT". I bet you have "clincal studies" that show this is true too, right?

goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goxmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had what you describe many years ago as a teen. I had no idea what it was, though I did worry about it a bit. It lasted for maybe a year, then went away on its own. I think I mentioned it to the doc once and he told me to watch it and if it got worse to let him know, but that it should resolve itself.

This may be a case where your knowledge is causing undue concern. See the doc, but don't sweat it. He will likely tell you to relax and wait it out.

If you are clean on 'roids, let him come down on you all he wants. Just tell the truth and let him do with that what he may (nothing).
    Last edited by goxmit; 07-09-2005 at 03:04 PM.
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I claim that a precription drug I was administered gave me gyno, would surgery then be covered by insurance? Becuase I am taking a prescription that has been known to cause gyno at higher doses. It seems like theres not really any risk with such a simple surgery, and I see no reason why not to do it, unless it left huge scars.

Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Worth a try, to help seal the deal say the gyno causes you pain too, cause if your doc. gives you a go, your insurance will cover it. Otherwise gyno surgery is considered cosmetic and isnt covered.....from what I know at least.
    *Old Skool Misc Crew*

Alright, thanks guys. I will tell it as it is and if he dosn't like it or suspects foul play I'll just throw him out a window

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by kendog
    If I claim that a precription drug I was administered gave me gyno, would surgery then be covered by insurance? Becuase I am taking a prescription that has been known to cause gyno at higher doses. It seems like theres not really any risk with such a simple surgery, and I see no reason why not to do it, unless it left huge scars.
    It leaves visable scars. Go to google and type "gynecomastia" and you'll see some before and after pics

Originally Posted by fattay
    Ha at "Rebound XT". I bet you have "clincal studies" that show this is true too, right?
    how about real world results? I've seen photos of logs that have shown huge sucess