Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    im in love with lifting!! pammiejoe6's Avatar
    pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

pammie's journey to buffness!!!!

hey ya'll! well i stupidly posted this in the motivation area not really realizing there was a female area...so i am moving my journal to over here and reposting what i posted over there....

well HIYA! ive been lurking at this site quite awhile now and have finally decided to start a journal here. i have other journals elsewhere but i figure whats one more right? hahahaa

heres a little history on me....

Oct 5, 2003 i weighed 302lbs...had been having babies for the last 10 years and never thought about my eating or weight before then. when i finally took a REAL look at myself i was SHOCKED and HORRIFIED.....DISGUSTED!! yucky! i couldnt believe what i had allowed to happen to my body! i had always been a very athletic child and teenager, but once i got into college i started to screw off and not care about eating right or working out. all i wanted to do was PARTY...hahahaaa

eventually though i began to notice that my wonderful hubby wasnt paying as much attention to me as he used to, and i was embarrassed to say the least...i couldnt tuck in shirts without feeling self conscious and i felt like everywhere i went people were looking at me as if i was some kind of ugly monster.

i read the atkins book and decided that was something i could stick with, so i started Oct 5, 2003. the weight started coming off FAST! i was shocked and yet thrilled as well! i stuck to it and lost 110lbs really fast....i was feeling so much better about myself!

about a month into atkins i decided to check out weight lifting. i had always had a love for weight training...even took it in college, but once i got married and started gaining weight that took the back burner and i almost forgot about it. but when i decided to start lifting again, i looked into BFL and started lifting their way....soon i fell madly in love with lifting and now i cannot live without it!

i found out quick, however, that if i wanted to lift heavy, i HAD to have carbs in my body. so i reintroduced carbs this year, over the holidays. but i didnt reintroduce correctly...i went CRAZY! ate everything and gained 30lbs back FAST! this is when i started researching clean eating and started implementing it into my life. i am now back down to 214lbs and feeling wonderful about my eating plan. i eat clean clean and am shrinking again! it feels wonderful!

at this point i am doing a full body routine i got from rugged...its got 2 strength days and 2 metabolic days a week and ive been enjoying it immensely! but its been 3 weeks now and i think i might want to switch back to a different split soon, as i like to change things up a LOT...keep my body guessing yanno?

thats basically ME in a nutshell...hahahaaa....hope to make a few friends in here and learn some new things!! ideas for a new split are always welcome!!!

wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome! How many kids do you have? I have 3 and have spent the last 5 years either pregnant or breastfeeding, so I know how you feel. Right now I have a 3 1/2 month old and I'm planning on nursing him for a year.

Congrats on the weight loss! You sound so enthusiastic. What kind of split are you thinking of doing? I started out with an upper/lower split and just switched to a 3 day split. It's good that you want to mix things up. It keeps your body guessing.

I look forward to reading about your progress!
    Army wife - toughest job in the army!

Goal: To lose the 45 lbs I gained during my 4th pregnancy
    Update: Reached goal on 9/28/07!
    15 more lbs to go for my goal weight of 150

What I'm eating: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=brenlorken

http://www.myspace.com/brenlorken

pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wannabehotmama
    Welcome! How many kids do you have? I have 3 and have spent the last 5 years either pregnant or breastfeeding, so I know how you feel. Right now I have a 3 1/2 month old and I'm planning on nursing him for a year.

Congrats on the weight loss! You sound so enthusiastic. What kind of split are you thinking of doing? I started out with an upper/lower split and just switched to a 3 day split. It's good that you want to mix things up. It keeps your body guessing.

I look forward to reading about your progress!
    i have 3 kids too hun! jake is almost 13, amy is 10 and adam is 6. i love my kiddos with every fiber of my being and i want to show them that i CAN change my body if i work hard enough and commit myself! i want them to be proud of their mommy!! ive been married 13 years too and have a fabulously supportive hubby whos already very proud of me! this helps a lot!!

im thinking of a 4 day split actually...the routine i am doing is GREAT, dont get me wrong, but its a full body routine and i really like doing more of a concentrated workout for the different parts of my body...but i dunno...i still have about 50 or 60 pounds to lose so maybe a full body deal is better for me. i just feel like 30 minutes isnt long enough for a workout...and these are anywhere from 20-30 minutes long...i prefer 45 minutes max workout with cardio either first thing empty or later after lifting yanno? but again, when i think of the routine i am doing i realize i am working my full body 4 times a week, although not working biceps or triceps is a drag. guess i just should switch things up if im even considering it and make myself happy. if im not happy, the workout suffers basically.

besides, i LOVE being happy!! heheheeee....i am extremely positive and upbeat so i like to have the same type of workouts...when i start dreading the workout i know its time to change things up for sure!!

anyhoooo didnt mean to write a novel! hahahhaaaaa GREAT to meetcha! ill pop into your journal tomorrow...its already past midnight and i need to get to bed!

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pammiejoe6
    Oct 5, 2003 i weighed 302lbs...

hehe oct 5's my birthday

eventually though i began to notice that my wonderful hubby wasnt paying as much attention to me as he used to, and i was embarrassed to say the least...i couldnt tuck in shirts without feeling self conscious and i felt like everywhere i went people were looking at me as if i was some kind of ugly monster.

awwww!!!!

i read the atkins book and decided that was something i could stick with, so i started Oct 5, 2003. the weight started coming off FAST! i was shocked and yet thrilled as well! i stuck to it and lost 110lbs really fast....i was feeling so much better about myself!

hey well done here!

about a month into atkins i decided to check out weight lifting. i had always had a love for weight training...even took it in college, but once i got married and started gaining weight that took the back burner and i almost forgot about it. but when i decided to start lifting again, i looked into BFL and started lifting their way....soon i fell madly in love with lifting and now i cannot live without it!

i did bfl for awhile as well,good starting point

i eat clean clean and am shrinking again! it feels wonderful!
    that is GREAT NEWS! good for u for deciding to change,and u seem to be pretty determined yet go at ur own pace which is good. keep it up,and i'm sure other ppl will come n help u out/cheer u on too
    ------train hard or go home----
    ------danger!this girl flips automatically------
    ------it's not just a sport,it's my life-----
    ------You perform the way you practice-----
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----
    ------Today's training is tomorrow's performance-----

shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shortsteph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey girl!! and welcome!

Hi!! I'm also 36 I have 2 kids....

Glad to see you started a journal its easy to keep up with Workouts and diet...

The PPl are great here and ver encouraging...

Keep it up!!

I will be watching your journal..
    Stephanie

morning!! well its great to see a few of you goils in here this morning! heheee...i love meeting new people! very kewl!

today i will lift horizontal strength....LOVE IT! ill be back after the workout later to log it in, ok?

right now though i need to go get some foodinsky in me....LOL...just woke up and its already 11!! oh these wonderful summer days!!

ill be back soon and i plan on popping into journals and seeing what you all are about!

GHGirl7205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking GOOD motivation!

Welcome to our journaling... I too am new to the journaling on here and am trying to get my clean eating under control... though I am getting married in 9 days... not much time and money to do what I need to do but YOU seem to have loads of motivation and support! Congrats on that! I thought I'd write you a little note wishing you good luck on your goals! I look forward to reading your journal and watching your progress!

Nikki
    Believe in yourself! And anything is possible!

WBFF Pro Fitness Model MsJewels's Avatar
    MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsJewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'll be a great role model for your children to led a healthy lifestyle. I loved reading your story and welcome to welcome you to the forums with open arms! I look forward to following your progress.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

www.contestprep.ca

Hurry up and follow me on Twitter!
    http://twitter.com/JulieBonnett

Join ContestPrep.ca on ********!
    http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=5527723222&ref=ts

TOO KEWL GIRLS!! hehhe thanks for the welcomes! makes me feel awesome!

speaking of feeling awesome...im off to kick my own ass on this lifting! heheheeeeeee ill be back to log it all in when im done! see you soon!

whohoooo Week 3 Day 3 FBFL ( full body fat loss) completed and holy **** it kicked my ass today! hahahaa

heres the workout:

A1: upper body push: bench press
    A2: lower body quad dominant: duck deadlifts

superset A1 and A2 with 60 seconds in between each set.(3x5)

A1: 100lbs A2: 175lbs

dayum i so love being able to do 100lb bench presses with no pausing between reps! for a long time i could do them but i had to pause and breathe in between reps...but now i can do all 5 solid without stopping! gotta love it!
    the ducks were awesome today...i can really feel these in my quads...moreso when i lean back a little more and when i keep my heels touching! awesome!

after doing the A exercises i rest 60 seconds and go right into the B exercises...

B1: upper body pull: barbell bent over rows
    B2: lower body hip dominant: straight leg deadlifts

superset B1 and B2 with 60 seconds rest in between sets (3x5)

B1: 100lbs B2: 175lbs

these barbell bent over rows are getting too easy so i plan to increase up a tad next time....still really feel these in my back....niiiiiice!
    the SLDL liked to freaking kill me today! i did pretty good on them until the last set...it took everything i had to get those last 2 reps in on the last set...i swear i went crosseyed for a few minutes and felt dizzy as hell afterwards! but once i had my protein shake in me i felt loads better and pumped up as hell! GOTTA LOVE IT!!

tomorrow will be metabolic verticle day for me and then i am switching to a new split! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
    Last edited by pammiejoe6; 06-23-2005 at 01:54 PM.

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    killer workout! chirst woman! i weigh lke 93 lbs lol hey keep it up! i love ur enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----

Originally Posted by freakeefranky
    killer workout! chirst woman! i weigh lke 93 lbs lol hey keep it up! i love ur enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bwhahahhaaaaa well HELL woman i could easily bench YOU!! hehehheheeee

ok i went ahead and posted a few before and in progress shots over in the women over 35 picture area....go check em out.....heres my webshots as well if youd like to see my progress up to now. i know im still FAT...i want to get down to about 160-165...but ive been lifting for about a year and a half now and feel confident and totally stoked about my progress thus far!!

heres the link!

http://community.webshots.com/user/pammiejoe6

have a fabulous evening all! im totally wiped out tonight and im getting my ass to bed!! hahahaaa

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are too cute Pammie! I love your enthusiasm!

Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou
    You are too cute Pammie! I love your enthusiasm!

hahah why thankee hun!!

ill have to figure out how to locate everyone's journals around here and get in to say hello!! forgive me for not doing it tonight...i really keep trying to get offline and get to bed, but i havent yet! hahahahahaa

wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good workout! I'm hoping to be able to bench 100 lbs at some point, right now I'm still a weanie at 65 lbs LOL. Looking forward to reading more from you.
    Army wife - toughest job in the army!

Goal: To lose the 45 lbs I gained during my 4th pregnancy
    Update: Reached goal on 9/28/07!
    15 more lbs to go for my goal weight of 150

What I'm eating: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=brenlorken

http://www.myspace.com/brenlorken

nice pics,u look pretty damn strong!!!!!i'm sure if u keep to what ure doing n follow a strict diet u'll be a KILLER woman in no time!!!

Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    speaking of diet!!!!! how is your diet, what does it consist of!!! Cause diet is the BIGGEST thing when it comes to loosing the kgs post a typical day and we can have a look
    "IF YOUR GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING"

It doesnt matter the distnace you travel the first step is always the hardest

Dont ever give up on a dream due to the amount of time it will take to achieve it, the time will pass anyway,

If you have made a mistake, ther is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose for this thing called failure is not the falling down but the staying down

abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A belated welcome Pammie Loved your photos too, Im looking forward to seeing you reach your goals!

Keep up the great work and enthusiasm, its very inspiring
    Its great to be home :)

My stats~
    5'4" 118lbs 15%BF

Goals~
    Increase strength, gain lean mass, improve cardio fitness

thanks so much everyone!!

as for my diet...i can assure you its VERY clean...i am in the process right now of trying something new and i cannot elaborate at this point to the specifics, but im being assisted by someone who knows his **** really well and i am PSYCHED!! everything i eat is clean and corresponds to whether or not i am lifting...i eat a lot of protein, cycle carbs, and vary my fat intake depending on where my carb ratio is for the day! so far so good....i SWEAR as soon as i can ill start posting my menus, but it might not be for a few months! mums the word on that one ok?

hope everyones cool with that! i promise i totally know that diet is 85% of the battle and that if the eating isnt right all the work i do in the gym ( kitchen gym heheheee) is wasted! so no worries there!!! just stay posted and eventually ill be allowed to talk about my diet aiiight?

well i am up early this mornin! sent hubby off with a smile and had a bit of protein and now im out the door for a HIIT! ill check back in here when im done! have a most fabulous day all!!

and again...thanks so much for all the support! im liking the site majorly!
    Last edited by pammiejoe6; 06-24-2005 at 05:19 AM.

whohooo got in a kick ass HIIT this morning! nuttin better than kicking ass first thing in the morning!

my psycho neighbor was out in his yard working on his car, which made it all the better...hahahaa....i have major issues with him and his freak family so i tried even harder to kick ass on my workout! whatever motivates right?? heheheheeeee...i just kept imagining that he was chasing me, which made me run even faster than ever! bwhahahahaaaaaa

ok...ok...i know IM the psycho...heheeeee....but dammit at least im a nice one!

i think ill go look around here and say hi in a few journals as soon as i am done with breakfast!

have a fabulous day all!

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey!

Great progress, woman! You are doing quite well. You have lots of energy and enthusiasm...it will take you far. Good luck and welcome!
    Currently fluctuating in beautiful pulses

Originally Posted by WannaBeModel
    Hey!

Great progress, woman! You are doing quite well. You have lots of energy and enthusiasm...it will take you far. Good luck and welcome!

hehe YUP lotsa energy and enough enthusiasm for the whole board! heheee...its gotten me THIS FAR...might as well ride the tide and get even farther eh??

thanks so much for stoppin in hun!

lmao all that talk about my energy and here i am feeling tired as hell!!

i am TOTALLY wiped out! ive been cleaning today and even though my kitchen is absolutely SPOTLESS i cannot muster up the energy i need to go lift today. i will put it off until tomorrow or sunday, depending on how things go. GEEZ i have such a headache and a bit of a tummy ache too....sucks...but i am sure i just have overdone it today what with the early morning HIIT and then cleaning like a fiend all day....hopefully tomorrow i will wake up with my usual fire and get to the last workout of FBFL. i am actually extremely excited to be starting my own split on Monday...these are always set just the way i like them so i look forward to them immensely. now dont get me wrong, this doesnt by any means mean they are EASY...but theres just something mentally wonderful about my very own splits....cant really explain it in words... you prolly understand what i mean though.

i finally FORCED the kids outside to swim without me...i was planning on going out and floating but with all the noise they are making maybe ill just go lay down in the quiet darkness of the cool bedroom for the 5 minutes before someone yells "MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" ...i sincerely hope hubby lets us get some sort of takeout for dinner. not only do i NOT want to cook, i dont want to mess up my sparkling clean kitchen either! hahahahaaaa...

hope everyones doing well! ive been so busy today i havent gotten to any journals very much. ill remedy that in the morning for sure. hubby has to work saturday AND sunday, but he says it will make his check around $1300 for the week so ill take that! ill miss him though...but at least i know he'll miss me too...which always makes for a wonderful homecuming later.... ...gotta love it!

ok off to lay down a bit and hopefully out to the pool to float after the kids are sick of swimming...course once they see me out there i bet they change their minds and go back out...grrrrrr.....wish hubby was here...we could swim together.....

abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Pammie, thanks for visiting my journal

Your top secret diet sounds really good!

Im sure after a day of floating around in the pool you will feel freshed and energised for your next workout. I wonder if its hotter in Texas than here (Japan). Oh by the way Im a big `Dallas` fan (that old show), they show the re-runs here on satelitte tv, now when I watch it Ill be reminded of you!

My stats~
    5'4" 118lbs 15%BF

Goals~

Originally Posted by abbs
    Hi Pammie, thanks for visiting my journal

Your top secret diet sounds really good!

Im sure after a day of floating around in the pool you will feel freshed and energised for your next workout. I wonder if its hotter in Texas than here (Japan). Oh by the way Im a big `Dallas` fan (that old show), they show the re-runs here on satelitte tv, now when I watch it Ill be reminded of you!

hahah believe me i WISH i could talk about it all..it drives me nuts not being able to!! hahahahaaaa

Dallas huh? heheh i havent watched it for AGES! whos your favorite?

Dallas huh? heheh i havent watched it for AGES! whos your favorite?
    JR of course he comes out with the greatest lines and is soooo conniving!

My stats~
    5'4" 118lbs 15%BF

Goals~

hope ur headache's better....i HATE cleaning up lol....i don't think i'll ever say my room is 'spotless'

pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Pammie. I love you're journal. Your energy is almost contagious - I love it. You are one inspiring woman! . 3 kids? I have a 9 year old daughter and sometimes feel I can't handle that, she's starting to get to the eye rolling and silent treatment stage... ALREADY... I thought I had at least 2 more years before I had to deal with that! I admire any woman with more than one kid that still has all her hair ! j/k I do want another baby, but can't do it right now. I need a better job and to get in shape first. Maybe I'll get pregnant again when I'm 32 (2 more years).

Anyhoo, I really look forward to reading more about your journey to buffness. Keep the energy flowing, maybe I'll catch enough of it that working graves won't have any kind of affect on me anymore!

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Pammie

Belated welcome! Your pics are great and you have made lots of porgress. Being on here will really help you, its helped me because it makes me feel accoutnable, and its fun to post pics that show progress. Makes all the hard work worth it. I cant wait to hear what this menu is all about!