DazedConfused has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DazedConfused has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DazedConfused has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

NO Explode with Creatine??

Has anyone used the NO Explode and stacked it with a creatine?

If so, what were the results? What brand of creatine? Thanks
    "Just Win Baby"

Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Creatine and NO Explode...

Originally Posted by DazedConfused
    Has anyone used the NO Explode and stacked it with a creatine?

If so, what were the results? What brand of creatine? Thanks
    Yes, I've used NO Explode with Sportlab Creatine Monohydrate. The results were good. As I mentioned in another posting regarding CM and NO2 use, the 2 go well together and you'll get more mass from stacking the two than from taking each individually.

Good luck!

-Clayton South

DazedConfused has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DazedConfused has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DazedConfused has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Clayton,

THanks.....I seem to have leveled off after taking NOExplode for three months now.........I only take it pre workout.....but I seem to be losing some of my mass......may not be eating enough.

I am going to try the NO Explode \Creatine stack.........glad to hear it works...THANKS
    "Just Win Baby"

Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile ....

Clayton,

THanks.....I seem to have leveled off after taking NOExplode for three months now.........I only take it pre workout.....but I seem to be losing some of my mass......may not be eating enough.

I am going to try the NO Explode \Creatine stack.........glad to hear it works...THANKS
    Hey no problem! I'm always glad to help.

I like NOExplode - it's a good supplement. I do prefer SUPER CHARGE! by Labrada because it gives me a better kick in the pants I need to get to the gym, but NoExplode is good too.

If you're losing mass, its most likley your diet. I'd up your calories from protein and complex carbs - just watch what you eat before bed because you dont want to add bodyfat (unless thats a goal to get your weight up for football or something).

Generally, the NO2 products arent the best for mass gaining, but they are a good alternative to caffiene, and they really get me focused, so I like them.

Anything I can help you with? Just ask.

Good luck!

-Clayton South

WeahSauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeahSauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeahSauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As I said in another post, if you are getting a VERY VERY good deal go ahead. Else save your money.

Question

Originally Posted by WeahSauce
    As I said in another post, if you are getting a VERY VERY good deal go ahead. Else save your money.
    Keep in mind that Arginine and AAKG products these days are almost dirt cheap..its the Arginine Ethyl Ester that is really expensive...so I'm not sure what you are refering to when you talk about over priced arginine...unless you're talking about the amino acid synthesis we do in the lab and the prices we get from raw suppliers for amino acids.... would you care to clarify?

-Clayton South

WeahSauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeahSauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeahSauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Clayton South
    Keep in mind that Arginine and AAKG products these days are almost dirt cheap..its the Arginine Ethyl Ester that is really expensive...so I'm not sure what you are refering to when you talk about over priced arginine...unless you're talking about the amino acid synthesis we do in the lab and the prices we get from raw suppliers for amino acids.... would you care to clarify?

-Clayton South
    Arginine itself is dirt cheap. NO Explode and products of this sort are not, because they get Jay Cutler to run on the cover, throw in 2g of Glutamine and 5g of sugar and call it a new product.

Originally Posted by WeahSauce
    Arginine itself is dirt cheap. NO Explode and products of this sort are not, because they get Jay Cutler to run on the cover, throw in 2g of Glutamine and 5g of sugar and call it a new product.
    Yes, I agree that products like the one mentioned contain extra "bells and whistles" to enhance the product. As for Jay or anyone else pimping the product, thats just marketing, and it costs - the price of which is reflected in the shelf price of the product.

I was addressing the Argnine component. Generally, I find that "kitchen sink" supplements can be useful still. The good thing about NOExplode is that it contains stimulants, and sometimes this can give the extra kick needed to get to the gym. So, the real value of a product of this kind goes beyond its arginine content and No2 boosting abilities.

However, a more sophisticated and specific supplement plan usually is very basic - consiting of what has been proven over time to work for the individual. Until then, general supplements like No explode are good.

I'd take regular AAKG if it were my money - and caffiene pills if you really want a rush. Save some money....(I'm not advising against buying NoExplode...just to clarify..I do think it's a good product).

-Clayton South

Originally Posted by Clayton South
    Yes, I agree that products like the one mentioned contain extra "bells and whistles" to enhance the product. As for Jay or anyone else pimping the product, thats just marketing, and it costs - the price of which is reflected in the shelf price of the product.

I was addressing the Argnine component. Generally, I find that "kitchen sink" supplements can be useful still. The good thing about NOExplode is that it contains stimulants, and sometimes this can give the extra kick needed to get to the gym. So, the real value of a product of this kind goes beyond its arginine content and No2 boosting abilities.

However, a more sophisticated and specific supplement plan usually is very basic - consiting of what has been proven over time to work for the individual. Until then, general supplements like No explode are good.

I'd take regular AAKG if it were my money - and caffiene pills if you really want a rush. Save some money....(I'm not advising against buying NoExplode...just to clarify..I do think it's a good product).

-Clayton South
    Are you now stating that the only reason you would purchase this product is because of the mental state it puts you in? Makes you more focuses, the bigger pumps make you want to keep lifting heavier and harder, etc?

Thanks Clayton

I appreciate the direction. I think you're right.....I have been sloppy with my meals lately.....running out of good carbs on the run....and just settling for a chicken breast and nothing else..........I am REALLY losing my muscle mass......

I am hard gainer with a little flab around the belly I want to lose..
    "Just Win Baby"

Smile

Thanks Clayton

I appreciate the direction. I think you're right.....I have been sloppy with my meals lately.....running out of good carbs on the run....and just settling for a chicken breast and nothing else..........I am REALLY losing my muscle mass......

Hey no problem. The meals are actually, I find, the hardest part about bodybuilding and trying to gain mass. To get to the gym, you just gotta go there and do it. But meal planning and supplementation take hours of planning to time things just right.

If youre losing muscle, its probably because you arent eating enough calories. In this case, your body harvests amino acids from your muscles for conversion into glucose and other nutrients to meet the needs of your BMR.

Fats are always a good source of energy - just make sure to not eat them with carbohydrates. If you do, you'll gain fat guarenteed (once your caloric intake exceeds BMR).

-Clayton South

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No-Xplode already contains creatine, although its a small amount. So there should be no problem stacking some additional. Just figure out how much you are taking and maybe spread it out pre and post-workout.

Thanks Clayton

As I said, I'm glad to help.

Yeah, the good carbs are essential, and they are not as easy to prepare as the simple ones. Baked potatoes take time, so does brown rice, and you cant eat oatmeal 24/7. I'd invest in some MRP's to start with if you find that food on the run is an issue...it makes a big difference - just be sure to get ones that contain functional nutrients like the Lean Body Breakfast MRP's or the ProLab Lean Mass Matrix. Unlike the EAS stuff (which is still good - but not the best) these two contain complex carbs and a host of vitamins and minerals. They're a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

anything else I can help you with?

- Clayton South

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does anyone do any research on NO products (aside from reading the ads) before they ask these questions.

NO = bullplop.