Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how can i fix my pancakes? 1st attempt wasn't perfect

ok i just tried making my 1st batch of protein pancakes and they tasted really good but the texture was skicky and they didn't really fluff up. It was a bit too liquidy. I may have to add less milk next time or something.

what to take off or add and what about the amounts???
    1/2 cup oats
    1/4 cup oat brand flour
    1/2 cup milk
    1 small 3oz banana
    1/2 tsp. baking powder
    3 packs of splenda
    1 tsp. cinammon
    1/2 tsp. nutmeg
    6 egg whites
    2 egg yolks

topped with SF syrup and SF blackberry preserves.

cals 600- 14gr fat, 84gr carbs, 40gr protein

i hear some ppl add cottage cheese. What does that do? and do you taste the CC because it doesn't sound like it would taste good in pancakes?

but i did enjoy them and i see the potential for perfection

GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try adding a touch less milk and more baking powder. Protein pancakes will never really resemble good ole' fashioned flour pancakes though, so get that image out of your head right now!

If they taste good and stay in one piece when you flip them, you've done good.

Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swole13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what about the egg whites??? what would happen if i add more or less???

i'm gonna try with out the oat brand flour and use more regular oats for tomorrow along with less milk or CC and more baking powder.

i mixed everything in the blender.

GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Swole13
    what about the egg whites??? what would happen if i add more or less???

i'm gonna try with out the oat brand flour and use more regular oats for tomorrow along with less milk or CC and more baking powder.

i mixed everything in the blender.
    It might make them fluffier if you whip them really good before adding, but I've never tried it. Normally, the more egg I use, the heavier, but more moist the pancakes.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    half cup oats
    half cup egg beaters
    half cup cottage cheese
    vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener etc to taste

Blend

add water until good consistency is reached

Fry with PAM
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

ok thanks for the recipe but what about adding a banana becuase baically that's the only difference. what does the banana do to the texture? helps or hurts?

Registered User LastIncarnation's Avatar
    LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your pancakes have way too many ingredients, IMO. Rockstar is on the right track, but why the hell do you add water? I make these every single day:

1/2 Cup oats
    1/2 Cup FF Cottage Cheese
    4 egg whites + 1 yolk
    Cinnamon to taste

Go ahead and try adding a banana, it will probably be fine.

Blend on LOW just until mixed yet still lumpy. Cook as normal. Top with 1/4 cup of fat free sugar free syrup. (if you don't top it with syrup, you may want to add Splenda or some other sweetener to the batter).

I've never dreamed of adding water, I have no need to. Try these. Everyone I have cooked them for loves them, and most of the people I have cooked them for are not on bodybuilding diets.

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    perfect pancakes:

1 Cup Oats
    .5 Cup Egg Whites (not beaters, different texture)
    1 Egg
    1 Banana/medium apple sliced thin/cup berries

get the grill to medium heat

top with splenda if desired
    Max-OT Style Training Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142350311

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LastIncarnation
    but why the hell do you add water? I make these every single day:
    My batter is too thick for the blender to blend properly, so I add water. Plus, adding water increases the volume, so I get more pancakes.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5