3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation ECA Stack Dosage??!??!???

I used to take xenadrine back in the day so i'm no stranger to ephedra/ephedrine. I just ordered some bolt ephedrine (25 mg) and some 200 mg caffeine pills. I'm just not sure about the dosage.

I have read anywhere from 50mg to 150mg of ephedrine a day should be the max. What is your opinion. I was thinking about working my way up to taking 25mg Ephedrine with 200 mg caffeine 3 times a day. Is that going to be too much?

I guess i can just play it by how i feel but i would like to know what level of daily ephedrine intake is dangerous in an ECA stack.

Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would start of with 2 ephedrine for the first week then bump it up to 3 for the remainder of the cycle. I would take the caffeine at 400mgs( I've done 600mgs) for the start. Get a pill cutter and cut them in half. Do a half of tab in the am, the other half around lunch and then a full 200mg tab around 5 or 6. I always liked to take caffeine about an hour before lifting when I was using EC. I would get some green tea in also. Take 30 minutes before cardio. I usually do 2, 400mg tabs. Hope this helps

billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billypfl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i actually just finished a short eca stack. take it from me this works: take 25mgs of Eph. and 200 mgs of caffeine and some green tea and/or aspirin if you want at the same time three times a day at least 4 hours apart. try not to take it within 4 hours or so of bedtime. i like to spread it out evenly so if it is 5 or 6 hours apart it would be even better (just depends on how long you are awake a suppose). goodluck.

heavymetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thebrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Another Suggestion...

Dark Roast Columbian coffee! You can take that with aspirn or white willow bark and you will get results fairly fast. I was an avid supporter of E back in the day. The coffee fix is the only thing I would compare to the ECA stack..Be careful though and keep your protein fairly high when stacking something like that...

Space has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    150 mg of ephedrine a day is way too much! I advise a strict 75 mg a day limit on ephedrine intake.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would not go over 75mg of E per day
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3lixer. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's illegal to ship to California

f u ( k

Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 3lixer.
    It's illegal to ship to California

f u ( k
    I think that's if you go through the manufacture. BB.com should be able to send it cuz it's illegal in Ohio and I have received it...

feltracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA stack dosage?

I started taking a home made eca stack. I started out with 25mg of Ephedrine 200mg of Caffine and 325mg of Aspirin three times a day. I only felt it on the first day. I also took my tempature the day prior to taking the stack and while taking the stack. I am on my fourth day and I am not seeing any differences on my temp and I don't feel anything other then maybe a little more energy. Someone told me to increase the Ephedrine to like 75mg 3 times a day. Anyone taken this stack with more than the 25mg and if so how much?

Drewzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant post a link because I dont have 30 posts but it is

hotnfit .com /ecstack. htm

Has some good info. I just came across this site when researching EC and ECA stack information about dosages on the forums. Most people seem to post a link since it answers most questions.
    Drew

lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

eca

hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me out...
    i just started my ECA stack yesterday...i was going off the chart off hotnfit.com about the ECA stack and took half of the ephderine sulphate in the bronkaid i got and half of the caffeine pill twice yesterday...didnt feel anything...this morning upon waking up i took 1 full ephedrine and 1 full 200mg caffeine tab....still not feeling anything and this was 45 mins ago.

i do have a pretty high tolerance to stims...so i was wondering if i should just double up to two 200 mg caffeine pills on my FIRST dose in the mornings and still with ONE 200 mg the next two dosages for the day.

or if anyone has any other suggestions, must appreciated.
    thanks!

rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lenexa View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me out...
    i just started my ECA stack yesterday...i was going off the chart off hotnfit.com about the ECA stack and took half of the ephderine sulphate in the bronkaid i got and half of the caffeine pill twice yesterday...didnt feel anything...this morning upon waking up i took 1 full ephedrine and 1 full 200mg caffeine tab....still not feeling anything and this was 45 mins ago.

i do have a pretty high tolerance to stims...so i was wondering if i should just double up to two 200 mg caffeine pills on my FIRST dose in the mornings and still with ONE 200 mg the next two dosages for the day.

or if anyone has any other suggestions, must appreciated.
    thanks!
    how long were you off stims before you started? Even though you don't feel it the fat burning effects are still working.

lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rbmorrison View Post
    how long were you off stims before you started? Even though you don't feel it the fat burning effects are still working.
    ahh im going to sound dumb, like as far as stims? i havnt taken any thermogenics or anything for a few months.
    i have always been using my pre workout and intra workout and postworkout along with my cla and omega and green tea.

ill keep on using it knowing the effects are still happening! thanks

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^lol. Awesome!!!
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Registered User YouMightBeRight's Avatar
    YouMightBeRight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    25mg 3x/day is fine to start with, easy. You can work your way up to 150mg/day no problem but for best benefits don't increasing too soon or too late. Pay careful attention to how it makes you feel, if after a week or two or three and you don't quite get the same kick, add a pill one day and add another a few days later.

Also be wary of caffeine intake, if you're taking 200mg 3x/day then you really don't want too much more than that. Maybe a cup of coffee in the morning, but that's it. You run the risk of developing a tolerance and my experience with that totally sucked.

lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong first post responding to a 15 year old thread!!

Registered User YouMightBeRight's Avatar
    YouMightBeRight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Strong first post responding to a 15 year old thread!!
    Wow it is very old. He's had a lot of time to figure out ECA

Originally Posted by YouMightBeRight View Post
    Wow it is very old. He's had a lot of time to figure out ECA
    One hopes