Thread: About GHR1000

vrg22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About GHR1000

Hi
    Any one knows about GHR1000 genunity? I have ordered 1 bottle on Oct 6th 2007 and they shiped it on Oct 8th 2007 Once they replied me that shiped my order and will get in 8-10 working days but I havent received it yet mailed them, faxed them, called them but not responding and not received my oreder yet.. is this GHR1000 prompt?? genuine??
    Pls help me any one

methodmanneo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did your bottle treat you? Send me a pm please.
    I'm going to do this.. If I have to kick my ass every step of the way.

klikli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klikli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klikli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klikli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klikli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klikli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klikli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ghr1000

I ordered ghr1000 and received it within a week so I think you need to make sure that your credit card actually was charged if it has not then you probably need to reorder again. The bad thing about there service is that they dont have a person to talk to. all inquiries are answered only by email