FlyboyUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shelf life of 1-test

About 4 months ago I bought some 1-test from 1fast400, I havent used it yet and it has been in my closet for that amount of time . How long is this stuff good for? I also have a bottle of tren-x and 4aderm in the same situation.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep the Tren-x and the 4-ADerm in the fridge (or freezer). However, they should still, be fine (should not have been exposed to excess heat or prolonged light). The powder, if put in a well-sealed bag, should be fine, also.

bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One+ should be good for a while? Just have to shake the bottle periodically may be?

minus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!!

I was just reading about this on some other posts yesterday, PAR and the rest of the guru's speculate that it should be fine for up to a year, you have it in the closet?... WTF you wating for>>??!!!

USE IT!! lol, good luck
    **** I thought we was fighting or freedom... So why do we need moderators for again? Thats what I thougt-
    and..
    With dickhead moderators, who needs newbies?

bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Going to Russia man. I don't think they will like it if I bring it over there. Not the best smelling lotion, unlike Oil of Olay.

frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50) frankie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Science Magazine article about cattle **** steroids.

January2002 issue - or there abouts claimed that steroid run off poisons fish in the aquatic envirnment. There were concerns about contamination of night soil spread upon agricultural land. Claimed that trenbolone in a cattle fecal tank is still undegraded after 7 months and only becomes degraded upon contact with bacteria, water and air within a two weeks period of time. Seems like steroids are a fairly stable molecules that only biodegrade when conditions are made favorable as in a decomposter. Realistically when we protect these chemicals from light, moisture and heat - the shelf life sounds like to me would be greater than two years.

Recommendation is to store in closed ziplock bag with grains of rice to absorb moisture inside sealed bag. Seems reasonable to expect a freezer life in excess of the usual stated 2 years of time. I would not be surprised of a shelf life in these conditions to be in excess of 5 years.
    'To be or not to be - it's Eric the Half a Bee!', Monty Python

ex banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good post frankie