StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Official High School Wrestling Thread

Well wrestling season is approaching soon, so I thought we should get a thread together now for discussions, tips, etc.

You can discuss moves, potential weight classes, opponents, strategies, anything related to wrestling, as well as asking questions too.

Here's a site with some wrestling tips -

http://www.athletes.com/fun/wrestling.htm

and here's a cool directory of moves for begginers -

http://www.themat.com/ncep.php?page=ta

btw, this is only my third year wrestling, so I'm not here to really help anyone, I just wanted to get a thread started early, so please contribute.

I'll start it off - yesterday, I went to my first take-down tournament (freestyle club wrestling). The point of the matches were to register three take downs, and if you take them directly to there back, you can pin them to end it. I Haven't practiced once since April before this week, and it showed - My first match, I was getting tossed around, the guy got two takedowns before I got together and took him to his back from a double for the pin. My second match, I shot right away and got him to his back from a double, but the stupid ref (high school kid) 'accidently' blew the whistle before I could pin him, so he made us get up and the dude ended up beating me in the second period, 3-2, another sloppy match for me - I was doubling over after the first. My third match was just ugly.

I know the season hasn't started yet, but this was a rude awakening. I need to get it back in gear. I'm thinking of going to a tourny up North next week.

How about you guys?

StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StaticAge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump!

THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEGOD6969brb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wot