Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Do not buy Bikini Bite!

First of all, I want to let you know that I bought bikini bite for my first competition. That was a waste of money for sure! All us girls were in the dressing room getting ready for the show, and we were all trying and trying to use the bikini bite that we paid about 8 bucks for and had to order it. Well, Only one girl out of about 15 could get their bikini bite roll on to work! Annoying!

Well, after the show I decided that I would contact the company to inform them of their crappy product. Boy, were they crappy! They basically acted as though I was stupid and this and that. I didn't cuss them out or anything, I just sent a concerned email about their faulty product. In all honesty, they're jerks and I will 'never' order another item from ther product line. The reason I say that is because when you order a faulty product and the company doesn't even offer a refund or try to help, then I'm afraid to order from them again. So, I will warn all you other girlies out there...don't order their bikini bite because chances are you'll have the same trouble about 14 of us girls did. It's not worth it. I think hairspray probably works just as well...so, find other means if you can! But if you do order bikini bite, you're basically trying it at your own risk because the company will not support any faults in their products. That, in my opinion, is not quality in customer service and they shouldn't be allowed to sell anything.

**A side note:
    I don't want to offend bb.com for saying this because they have no clue about the product being like that. I did inform them, and as usual, they were very kind in talking to me about it. BUT honestly...the product quality isn't their responsibility. It's the manufacturer of bikini bite's responsibility to take care of their customers...because the product would have been junk regardless of where I bought it from. bb.com is always GREAT about their store and any help needed...keep that in mind when reading this thread .
    Last edited by FitNFiesty; 10-20-2007 at 10:47 AM.

Im not short I'm fun size pirouette's Avatar
    pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FitNFiesty View Post
    First of all, I want to let you know that I bought bikini bite for my first competition. That was a waste of money for sure! All us girls were in the dressing room getting ready for the show, and we were all trying and trying to use the bikini bite that we paid about 8 bucks for and had to order it. Well, Only one girl out of about 15 could get their bikini bite roll on to work! Annoying!

Well, after the show I decided that I would contact the company to inform them of their crappy product. Boy, were they crappy! They basically acted as though I was stupid and this and that. I didn't cuss them out or anything, I just sent a concerned email about their faulty product. In all honesty, they're jerks and I will 'never' order another item from ther product line. The reason I say that is because when you order a faulty product and the company doesn't even offer a refund or try to help, then I'm afraid to order from them again. So, I will warn all you other girlies out there...don't order their bikini bite because chances are you'll have the same trouble about 14 of us girls did. It's not worth it. I think hairspray probably works just as well...so, find other means if you can! But if you do order bikini bite, you're basically trying it at your own risk because the company will not support any faults in their products. That, in my opinion, is not quality in customer service and they shouldn't be allowed to sell anything.

**A side note:
    I don't want to offend bb.com for saying this because they have no clue about the product being like that. I did inform them, and as usual, they were very kind in talking to me about it. BUT honestly...the product quality isn't their responsibility. It's the manufacturer of bikini bite's responsibility to take care of their customers...because the product would have been junk regardless of where I bought it from. bb.com is always GREAT about their store and any help needed...keep that in mind when reading this thread .
    Elmer's spray adhesive always worked the best for me when I did pageants. Of course back then they they didn't mass market stuff for that purpose.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

"I think I'd make a really good ninja."

In arguments that matter, if you don't choose a side, you lose.

Feels good man

Whiskey for my beer, men for my horses.

****FIERCE*****GRRRRR

teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ditto with the Elmer's glue adhesive spray. It was $3 at Walmart. I would reapply it before the night show. It stayed stuck, but it did move, because I didn't reglue.

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anybody ever use this product before?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cus...ustomerReviews
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same Problem...

I ended up having to squeeze the stuff into the palm of my hand and apply it that way. I did notice that some of the figure girls at my comp were using something in a spray can. I didn't get to find out what it was called though. Has anyone used anything like that?

Granola eatin' fool fitcajungirl's Avatar
    fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by buff*n*stuff View Post
    I ended up having to squeeze the stuff into the palm of my hand and apply it that way. I did notice that some of the figure girls at my comp were using something in a spray can. I didn't get to find out what it was called though. Has anyone used anything like that?

Yes, it was probably spray glue in a can from the craft store. It works like a charm.
    check out my awesome site, fitlisa.com

Bustin ass to surpass my genetic potential!

Im not short I'm fun size pirouette's Avatar
    pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitcajungirl View Post
    Yes, it was probably spray glue in a can from the craft store. It works like a charm.
    yep, it's just like the elmers.
    I've tried some of the roll on stuff before but it didn't work too well.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

"I think I'd make a really good ninja."

In arguments that matter, if you don't choose a side, you lose.

Feels good man

Whiskey for my beer, men for my horses.

****FIERCE*****GRRRRR

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've used Bikini Bite for years and it's never been a problem for me. You need to run it under warm water to get the ball rolling (no pun intended) becuase it is a glue-like substance. Once it's flowing it should work no problem.

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never had any problems with Bikini Bite.
    National Competitor

buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Haha

Well it must have just been me then - because I was a mess with it lol. There was pro tan everywhere and it was sticking to my hands - it was pretty comical! It worked well once I put it in the palm of my hand and spread it with the other though. Maybe I'm just not coordinated enough to use it lol!

Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MsFit View Post
    I've used Bikini Bite for years and it's never been a problem for me. You need to run it under warm water to get the ball rolling (no pun intended) becuase it is a glue-like substance. Once it's flowing it should work no problem.
    See...that's just it...we all tried the warm water thing!

Honestly, what got me the most is how crappy the company was with me when I tried to talk to them about the product. I wasn't hateful with them or anything, but they totally were to me I felt it was crappy customer service!

Thanks for all the posts and ideas ladies!!! I appreciate it alot because now I have other ideas for things to try!!!!

Jodi

Don't mention Cake! thenewchamp's Avatar
    thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used it successfully...but there were about 10 other girls in the room who were having problems with it.

Whichever product you end up using...make sure that you are not in front of a door. I had just applied the Bite to my 2-piece and was holding myself waiting for it to dry in place...the locker room door swung open and I looked up to see a bunch of guys seeing me feel myself up!
    "Be persistant in your goals and reap the rewards"

figuregirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My experience is also that Bikini Bite doesn't really hold. It's ok if you just need a slight hold. But when you go with the suits with the super-tiny butts (that would slip in between after 3 steps...) I'd never trusted Bikini Bite! You need something much stronger and I recommend 3M spray adhesive, it provides hold that really holds!

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to those who use the spray adhesives like Elmers and 3M - didn't it irritate your skin? What about when it came to removing the suit?
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

caligrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by figuregirl View Post
    My experience is also that Bikini Bite doesn't really hold. It's ok if you just need a slight hold. But when you go with the suits with the super-tiny butts (that would slip in between after 3 steps...) I'd never trusted Bikini Bite! You need something much stronger and I recommend 3M spray adhesive, it provides hold that really holds!
    This is so right, I couldn't agree more!

Originally Posted by ladymystique80 View Post
    to those who use the spray adhesives like Elmers and 3M - didn't it irritate your skin? What about when it came to removing the suit?
    I've used both 3M and some other stuff I can't remember the name of, and I have had no issues with irritation.
    When it comes to practical use, it can easily turn into a messy experience because it's very sticky. You have to be extremely careful not to use any excessive amount when glueing the suit. You should absolutely have someone to assist you doing this.
    Removing the suit is ok, just be careful not to like "rip it off".

FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used Bikini Bite once, and only once, that was for my first competition when I didn't know of anything else.
    Maybe I didn't apply it correctly, but it sure didn't work for me, didn't give the hold my suit desperately needed!
    As a beginner, I hadn't tested out this in front (of course!) and I kind of panicked when I realized that Bikini Bite didn't work.
    Luckily, my PT managed to borrow some spray adhesive that worked just great, and since then, I have stuck to 3M.
    Last edited by FigureLinda; 10-28-2007 at 04:44 PM.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never had a problem with Bikini Bite, and I'd never do a show without it!
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll give the 3M a try next time because I agree that Bikini Bite sucked for me too!
    chocoholic

alesha4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely do the warm water trick for the bikini bite to roll! My last show I didnt have a bathroom with warm water access, it sucked. I ended up pressing down and rolling it on the brown paper they lay out. It started to work but Bikini Bite can definitely be difficult.

I saw a program on beauty pageants and they were spraying this stuff on these girls to make their bathing suits stick. It must have been that 3M stuff or Elmers. I am thinking about buying that now.

With bikini bite you have to use A LOT especially if you have the smaller bottoms and to get it to stick you must HOLD IT (at least 30 sec).

I was out in the middle of the hallway (no room in the rooms) having my boyfriend rub it on my butt and then me holding the one side to have him do the other. Ha! There is definitely no shame in this game! LOL!

lherrera05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never had a problem with bikini bite. It took a while to get the ball moving but once it was lubed up it worked fine. In between shows I'd run the top under hot water and it seemed to loosen up. I used bikini bite from 1996-2007. I would hope they would improve on the product not make it worse.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any product that you plan on using needs to be tested BEFORE you get to the show! That way, if something goes wrong with it you have time to do something about it.

I have used bikini bite with no issues, you do need to test the little ball, it is adhesive and if it gets on the outside of the ball and dries, it can be tricky to get it moving, but again, testing it before you leave for the show can help alleviate some issues. I have never had any issues with the product not holding, as I have used in not only in shows but in photoshoots as well.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With any adhesive (3M or BB) what is the suit like afterwards? It it permanently sticky and collects dirt, or is there like a hard surface when the glue dries? Does it come off? Can you wear the same suit again just fine?
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rachelily View Post
    With any adhesive (3M or BB) what is the suit like afterwards? It it permanently sticky and collects dirt, or is there like a hard surface when the glue dries? Does it come off? Can you wear the same suit again just fine?
    I have always washed my suits directly after the show or shoot and had it come out of the suit just fine, no hard surface, no sticky residue. Ive used the same suits several times and they are fine and can still be used

The tanner on the other hand, tends to stain if it rubs on the suits.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    I have always washed my suits directly after the show or shoot and had it come out of the suit just fine, no hard surface, no sticky residue. Ive used the same suits several times and they are fine and can still be used

The tanner on the other hand, tends to stain if it rubs on the suits.
    Perfect Exactly what I needed to know! thanks girl!
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanya11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jodi_Lane View Post
    Only one girl out of about 15 could get their bikini bite roll on to work!
    OMG the same thing happened to me at my first show! Luckily I am a bikini girl and id didn't matter too much but man was it annoying!
    Anny suggestions for alternatives?

prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100) prettygrateful is not very well liked. (-100)

Bikini Glue

Hi, if I may resurrect this ghost thread, I’d like to know exactly which 3M spray glue works as bikini glue. I’m about to compete (bikini) and 3M spray glues are the only ones available in my country. There is more than one type. I would obviously prefer one that is effective and non-toxic. Thank you!