Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ultimate super duper looper kablooper bicep blammer workout

1set bb/db curls + 2x rest paused

-slow negative (4-6seconds)
    -6-8reps + 2-4reps + 2-3reps

1set db hammer curl + 1x rest paused
    -slow negative (4-6second)
    -6-8reps+2-4reps

done
    <->

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by $AJ

-6-8reps+2-4reps

done
    Oh lord.

Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doctor Deadlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

AJ, can you explain this in a little more detail for us retards? Thanks buddy...
    Sox Shock the World

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    Oh lord.

if your biceps arn't fried after that and you can keep on lifting, then you have to be doing somethign wrong
    <->

Originally Posted by Doctor Deadlift
    AJ, can you explain this in a little more detail for us retards? Thanks buddy...

pick up db
    curl db for 6-8reps making certain to have a slow negative (4-6seconds on each negative.....negative being where you lower the weight)
    put down db and deep breaths for 15-20seconds
    pcik up db, curl (w/ slow negative) for 2-4reps
    put down db, deep breahs for 15-20seconds
    pick up db, curl (w/ slow negative) for 2-3reps

rest

pick up db
    hammer curl db for 6-8reps w/ slow negative
    pick up db, hammer curl for 2-4reps w/ slow negative

done.
    <->

khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn dog-crappers

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by $AJ

if your biceps arn't fried after that and you can keep on lifting, then you have to be doing somethign wrong
    You're a rest-pause fan too? It's a great way to inflict pain on yourself and when you've done a few sets like that you leave the gym feeling like you gave it close to 100%. Not something I'd recommend guys do every workout, but I like to do it at least every week in one of my workouts.

most people over-use stuff like rest pausing and slow negative; the key is to do it in moderation and properly use it........doggcrapp skirts that fine line between overtraining and not overtraining.......myself, i've had to change it a bit to suit my tastes because i find it brings me too close to that line.
    <->

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    most people over-use stuff like rest pausing and slow negative; the key is to do it in moderation and properly use it........doggcrapp skirts that fine line between overtraining and not overtraining.......myself, i've had to change it a bit to suit my tastes because i find it brings me too close to that line.
    Here's my take on it. You obviously can't train near 100% intensity every workout because you'll eventually burn out, especially if you're not resting much between workouts. So I'll do it with a smaller muscle group one week like bis, tris, or shoulders (dropsetting, supersetting, rest-pause, slow negatives, etc.), then a larger muscle group the following week like back or chest, then a smaller muscle group, etc. Blasting your biceps that way every 2nd or 3rd week is fine in my book if you can handle it.

I learned a while back that's a good idea to basically split your workouts up into 2 or 3 categories where you regulate the intensity and work your way up to a hardcore workout over a week or fortnight.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ

-6-8reps+2-4reps

done
    my warmup is harder than that <insert_gay_bent_wrist_emoticon>
    neg reds on sight crew

Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uriel_da_man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by khocha
    damn dog-crappers
    ^^^^

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too time consuming. Just do one rep, moderately heavy weight, 90 second negative (use Arm Blaster for best results). Done. If you haven't torn loose a tendon by then, you've done something wrong.

Lookin at the Big Picture BernieD's Avatar
    BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So only 5 sets total for the biceps???? I guess doing negatives like that you'll fry em pretty good. My bicep workout is tomorrow, I'll have to try this
    The complete shoulder and RC injury thread, written by myself:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968 (MASSIVE NEW UPDATE AS OF 10/6/05)

Form is paramount.

Focus, focus, focus.

Originally Posted by Rocky_Maivia
    my warmup is harder than that <insert_gay_bent_wrist_emoticon>
    lmao
    <->

Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by $AJ

-6-8reps+2-4reps

done

i like the name of the workout!!

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    pick up db
    curl db for 6-8reps making certain to have a slow negative (4-6seconds on each negative.....negative being where you lower the weight)
    pcik up db, curl (w/ slow negative) for 2-4reps
    put down db, deep breahs for 15-20seconds
    pick up db, curl (w/ slow negative) for 2-3reps

rest

pick up db
    hammer curl db for 6-8reps w/ slow negative
    pick up db, hammer curl for 2-4reps w/ slow negative

done.

and a dumbell is...
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaporV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cell-Tech
    and a dumbell is...
    shrug, heres a rough estimate...

about 80% of the human population

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VaporV
    shrug, heres a rough estimate...

about 80% of the human population

Including the teen section posters

We have a hypocrite
    Last edited by Cell-Tech; 06-25-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10) niceasey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I gave these a bash today and

will be doing them again!! My arms were absolutley buggered at the end.
    http://www.myspace.com/nicholaseasey

XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Damn i got a pump out of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrxbryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrxbryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a good bicep workout. A few questions tho: 1) Is this routine recommended for everyone? 2) What does this routine accomplish?

Lookin at the Big Picture BernieD's Avatar
    BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

I was just about to go to the gym a half hour ago and try this out before I friggin realized it's Sunday and the stupid ass gym closes at 6pm on weekends. $#@#$@% them Real pissed right now lol. Guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow
    The complete shoulder and RC injury thread, written by myself:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968 (MASSIVE NEW UPDATE AS OF 10/6/05)

Form is paramount.

Focus, focus, focus.

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrxbryan
    Looks like a good bicep workout. A few questions tho: 1) Is this routine recommended for everyone? 2) What does this routine accomplish?
    It's Doggcrapp (DC), one of the most popular (and, arguably, effective) routines out there today. As for what it can accomplish, check out a certain 300 lb behemoth by the name of Dante, or any of the other big dudes over at www.intens************...

Some may be of the persuasion that it's 'easy' with just one set, but they will all think otherwise once they have tried it. First you do a full (fairly high rep) set to absolute failure using very slow, controlled negatives. Then, without putting the weight down, take 12-15 deep breaths and proceed to pump out another set (of considerably fewer reps, obviously) to absolute failure. This was the first rest pause set. Now take another 12-15 deep breaths (second rest pause) and force yourself to perform another few reps to absolute and total failure, then perform a 20 second static hold. Then it's time for extreme stretching.

It may seem like 'just one set' (excluding a few warm-ups, of course), but trust me, do it intensely enough, and you will want to die...

rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With the negatives, becareful with hyper-extension. I know you are thinking "why would I worry about such a thing with a slow movement?" Your arms get very tired from this workout and sometimes serious injuries may occur. Just becareful kids!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
    - Bruce Lee

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by rng916
    With the negatives, becareful with hyper-extension. I know you are thinking "why would I worry about such a thing with a slow movement?" Your arms get very tired from this workout and sometimes serious injuries may occur. Just becareful kids!
    LOL!
    For personal training consultations email at sjvaldez2@yahoo.com

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think Aj has even heard of the word hyper-extension.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 06-26-2005 at 04:36 PM.

rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rng916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think Aj has even heard of the work hyper-extension.
    rofl, why do I tend to agree with that?
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
    - Bruce Lee

hyperextension on preacher curls, yes, but regular db curls.......huh and how?

I don't think Aj has even heard of the word hyper-extension.
    <->

mrxbryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrxbryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this routine recommened for biceps everytime? Or like once a month?

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    back work only, no bicep isolating...
    best results

My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511