Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 test or 1 ad for beginner

Can someone tell me if it would be better to start with 1 ad the prohormone or jump right into 1 test. I don't know for sure if I want to use a transdermal or not. I have a three year old im around a lot. I would probably go 4 to 6 weeks on. I am 34 and have never done any prohormones before. Any known interactions with medications? If anyone can answer this i appreciate it and hope to do the same for you one day. Thanks

curt2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well assuming you have been working out for awhile. Like 2 years then I would try a 4-ad 1-ad stack to start. Very easy and works good. go with 600mg of 4-ad/day and 400mg of 1-ad/day. Get ergopharm products they work good. Hope that helps...
    Thanx

HOMEBREWING is not for everyone. It's only for those who can add, like to save money and like products that work. Talk to ya....... :D

For help on homebrewing or transdermals go to www.anabolicminds.com Talk to ya....

Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reply curt2go. I have been working out two years consistently now but have worked out off and on since I was 17. Do I need to up my protein uptake. I probably get about 180 grams a day. I am 5' 8" and weigh 235.

curt2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes you need more protein. About 1.5grams/pound..
    Thanx

HOMEBREWING is not for everyone. It's only for those who can add, like to save money and like products that work. Talk to ya....... :D

For help on homebrewing or transdermals go to www.anabolicminds.com Talk to ya....