Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Fuctional Strength Traine Runningbackiler's Avatar
    Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TAR68
    Actaully, reading does help your spelling. Also your grammar isn't too great either. I believe you have a problem with the english language. Try using God's name in a grammatically correct sentence next time, thanks.
    Your welcome, but i must disagree the greatest writers in the world are the worst spellers. Y do u think they he editors. And all this bull* i read about me on this fourm I should be the most intellectually competant speller ever. Dont tell me how to use my god's name.
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete

Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Runningbackiler
    Your welcome, but i must disagree the greatest writers in the world are the worst spellers. Y do u think they he editors. And all this bull* i read about me on this fourm I should be the most intellectually competant speller ever. Dont tell me how to use my god's name.
    Your telling people dont tell you how to use gods name yet your trying to preach things into others heads about religion... doesnt make sense to me.

Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Loc
    Your telling people dont tell you how to use gods name yet your trying to preach things into others heads about religion... doesnt make sense to me.
    yes i see..for a non-chirtain u have made a point. I shuld have the wisdom to except wisdom. Except others teachings as i teach my own
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete

hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Loc
    For what not believeing in religion? You wouldn't wanna wake up if you lived in my shoes you would kill yourself... do you know what I had to endure throught my life, you dont and I have my reasons for believe in no religions. Religions make people hate eachother people shouldnt belive in religiosn there is 1 god and thats it...Try waking up everyday without a spoon in ur mouth and having to find food in garbages to survive idiot you neg rep me just because my life was hard thats fine, go tell ur chef to cook u something now!

lol, is that why you dont beleive in god? trust me, ive had my share of expereinces, from car crashes, to my brother almost getting killed my some gang dudes. divorce. debt. being shunned from my fathers eyes by my step-mother. yeah, i really dont give a rats ass what you been through. ive been through alot, yet it is god, and christianity that has kepted me sain( for the most part). dont even go there with me bud.

Loc, in all truth, i have nothing against you, is just that you do not believe in a religion, thats like having nothing to live for, i do not pity you, i respect you. my sister is the same way. she doesnt believe in christianity or any religion and she say ther is only one god. well look at her now. she could of been validictorian of the second best school in the nation. but she hung out with the wrong crowd. now she lives with my mom, just crashed her car, barely has any money, makes bad choices everyday, did I mention shes 20? yeah, she says she wants to be this and that. but she doesnt do anything. but no wronging to you. i just want to hel pyou see that religion can help you through the worst of times.
    Last edited by hocoathlete; 06-22-2005 at 07:35 PM.

i just told him my troubles too and it was really a pain trip to bring all that that back in my face trying to show him..i would type i out now bu that **** man...

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First you come on here with all this dragon ball z ****. Now you're a fcking preacher. Whats next? Also stop flaming loc because he is an atheist. Everyone has their own beliefs and reasons for things.

Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, Rbkiller ima read what you sent me after this... but to tell you the truth you said you see no point in living hoco if you dont believe in religion... I have no point in living besides my mother and who knows what will happen when shes no longer here for me. If it wasnt for my mother I bet I would be in jail right now or crazy shes the one who keeps me alive and going and keeps my head straight. She is the only person in my life who actually wants to see my suceed other people including my family dont even like me. Just becuase I stand up for I believe in. And truthfully I dont care if they like me or not, because I just use it to fuel me.

hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First you come on here with all this dragon ball z ****. Now you're a fcking preacher. Whats next? Also stop flaming loc because he is an atheist. Everyone has their own beliefs and reasons for things.

no one is flamin loc, chill out.

No im not an atheist... i dont even know what that is lol I just really believe in 1 god and dont pull into all this religion stuff really, basically im not religious but im not atheist whatever that means ( as you can see im not very religious ).Thanks for the support though.

Originally Posted by Loc
    Well, Rbkiller ima read what you sent me after this... but to tell you the truth you said you see no point in living hoco if you dont believe in religion... I have no point in living besides my mother and who knows what will happen when shes no longer here for me. If it wasnt for my mother I bet I would be in jail right now or crazy shes the one who keeps me alive and going and keeps my head straight. She is the only person in my life who actually wants to see my suceed other people including my family dont even like me. Just becuase I stand up for I believe in. And truthfully I dont care if they like me or not, because I just use it to fuel me.

thats good. i cant be close ot my mother. she use to beat me. at least you got soemthing to fuel you

HE IS A JEW...tar u need to learn more

Originally Posted by Loc
    No im not an atheist... i dont even know what that is lol I just really believe in 1 god and dont pull into all this religion stuff really, basically im not religious but im not atheist whatever that means ( as you can see im not very religious ).

yeha your not atheist, atheist is not believing in god, in any religion.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HE IS A JEW...tar u need to learn more
    He's jewish. I misunderstood then.

yeah yo udid! ima kill you now!! lol just messin

only those of great stature can admit they were wrong

I think we all should just get along we kinda took the topic out of hand, we all learned about eachother. I know I took it kinda far with what I wrote earlier but its just some days I feel like god isnt here helping me and other days I feel he is... but lately i been really stressed and it just got to me. I understand everyone has tehre own religion and its there point of view but to me I dont really care about religion that much, I mean yea I go to some of these things and stuff and get gifts, but im not the religious type and I do pray in my head everyday that one day things will change for me, but still some days I just feel like no one above is here to help me, especialyl when I think of all the ones I lost I thought they wud give me the help I need but they havent...yet, im just wiating for the day.

Originally Posted by Loc
    I think we all should just get along we kinda took the topic out of hand, we all learned about eachother. I know I took it kinda far with what I wrote earlier but its just some days I feel like god isnt here helping me and other days I feel he is... but lately i been really stressed and it just got to me. I understand everyone has tehre own religion and its there point of view but to me I dont really care about religion that much, I mean yea I go to some of these things and stuff and get gifts, but im not the religious type and I do pray in my head everyday that one day things will change for me, but still some days I just feel like no one above is here to help me, especialyl when I think of all the ones I lost I thought they wud give me the help I need but they havent...yet, im just wiating for the day.

lol yeah we did pretty much hijack this thread totally. but loc you got to understand god isnt gonna do everything for you. try finding something you like a whole lot, and do that. i love the feeling of being careless, not having anything to worry about. becuase god gots my back. so if i get killed i know ill be chillin with him.

Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    lol yeah we did pretty much hijack this thread totally. but loc you got to understand god isnt gonna do everything for you. try finding something you like a whole lot, and do that. i love the feeling of being careless, not having anything to worry about. becuase god gots my back. so if i get killed i know ill be chillin with him.
    Yea well I had passion for 1 sport ever since I can even remember, It was football... I would go out in the street when I was 6 years old and play catch with myself, I would play street ball with others...and I thought one day maybe I would make it big, its not over for me but basically I feel like I failed and I wasnt pushed hard enough. I have one year left but I dont really think I can do much out of it becuase my passion in my heart has seem like it disappeared. I have discovered passion for something else though, and that one thing may be my blessing and be the thing I succeed in...and it is getting beat up and beating others up in the sport of boxing, but I dont think im a very good team player im more of an individual and this sport would suit me well. But until my time comes football is my thing, even though I dont have it in my heart.

Originally Posted by Loc
    Yea well I had passion for 1 sport ever since I can even remember, It was football... I would go out in the street when I was 6 years old and play catch with myself, I would play street ball with others...and I thought one day maybe I would make it big, its not over for me but basically I feel like I failed and I wasnt pushed hard enough. I have one year left but I dont really think I can do much out of it becuase my passion in my heart has seem like it disappeared. I have discovered passion for something else though, and that one thing may be my blessing and be the thing I succeed in...and it is getting beat up and beating others up in the sport of boxing, but I dont think im a very good team player im more of an individual and this sport would suit me well. But until my time comes football is my thing, even though I dont have it in my heart.

well if you want a individual sport, wrestle freestyle! best feeling ever!

sports good...wrestling..the best belivie in jesus and join a church thier is not much i can give u

Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    well if you want a individual sport, wrestle freestyle! best feeling ever!
    Na I cant wrestle I have to fight with my hands, boxing is going to be my sport... I already know alot about it and am still learning alot...its just a matter of time before I learn more and get my chance, im just waiting for football to end first.

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry for negging you loc...

Originally Posted by dbish77
    Sorry for negging you loc...
    Its fine im out of the red dont worry just positive me another time when you can.

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol what an excellent soap opera

btw..jesus is against religions
    "I want...I can...I will" - toe-pickin' guitar player Tony Melendez

*Misc Entrepreneur Crew* http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160254601

Loc!! good you out of the red wat happened

Loc!! good you out of the red wat happened
    Some idiot neg repped me, but some other guy saved me

bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this place is a complete ****hole.

however this thread is absolutley hillarious just because of the shoddy grammar used in the posts.
    Stats
    Bench: 225
    Safety Squat: 430*10 ~ 550
    Power Clean:225
    Push Press: 205
    Body Weight: ~220
    Height: 6' 2"

Sherdogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u reall need a life if grammar amuzes u, a life of god
    "Be not like those who look at death and grow fear in their hearts, but look at death and sing thy death song! For what is done is done, and if it shall be so, die like the heros who have died before"-Chief of the Sangaho Indians of the French and Indian war.

bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigfurnka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sherdogie
    u reall need a life if grammar amuzes u, a life of god
    yes, i may very well need a life.

however, you also need to stop being all over everyone who doesnt beleive in god. i mean, ****, you're even getting on people who do believe in god about religon. i am a roman catholic, but i think i am slowly starting to hate religon, because as you all may have noticed, how many wars have started because of religon? how many imbiciles like you use someones lack of a religon as a reason to say that someone is worse then you? i mean ****, the bible says to treat everyone well, even if they're not your religon. now would all you people who are "deeply religous" stop being ****ing hypocrites and listen to the real teachings of your own ****ing religon and quit bringing this religon **** up?
    Stats
    Bench: 225
    Safety Squat: 430*10 ~ 550
    Power Clean:225
    Push Press: 205
    Body Weight: ~220
    Height: 6' 2"

Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alot of deep **** mentioned here, carpe diem loc sieze the day lol man try get your hands on every oppurtunity that comes your way looks for the benefits, i know man day can be hard and wear you down but you have to believe in yourself and know that somewhere, something or even destiny has you going there is a reason your here man, donl;t take things for granted, believing in gods great it gives you help, but just because you may not believe in him somedays doesn;t make you less special, jus take it easy realx and look forwards to the future think throught things calmly.