Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    they're actually gonna let you write articles...

i know right. its like a crime

Fuctional Strength Traine Runningbackiler's Avatar
    Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pbradish
    Quoted for truth.

He's 14 cut him some slack

Thank you, i know I have sum people to support me They have posted here but i can only pray for those who are aganist me. For they no not what they do. And as it says in Matthew "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" It also say that to let the lord fight your battle and that is all I can do. But why are you guys angry at me? Why must you try to tarnish my repuation, Have i done wrong to any of you? Are my misplace vowels and mild gramatical errors enrage to the point that you must try to kill me?FOOL!! You act as if I have slept wit your dauthers or murdered your mothers!AS if i have bvurned u out your own houses! AS it says in Mathew(sp?)
    "That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire".

LISTEN!! I have done nuthing and I barley know any of you who harass me to great depths "hoathelete"(whatever its spelled) has followed me to great lengths wherever I post giving me great trouble! I must confess that he has angeryed me-Yes, but the onky rebutal is to pray.
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Runningbackiler
    Thank you, i know I have sum people to support me They have posted here but i can only pray for those who are aganist me. For they no not what they do. And as it says in Matthew "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" It also say that to let the lord fight your battle and that is all I can do. But why are you guys angry at me? Why must you try to tarnish my repuation, Have i done wrong to any of you? Are my misplace vowels and mild gramatical errors enrage to the point that you must try to kill me?FOOL!! You act as if I have slept wit your dauthers or murdered your mothers!AS if i have bvurned u out your own houses! AS it says in Mathew(sp?)
    "That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire".

LISTEN!! I have done nuthing and I barley know any of you who harass me to great depths "hoathelete"(whatever its spelled) has followed me to great lengths wherever I post giving me great trouble! I must confess that he has angeryed me-Yes, but the onky rebutal is to pray.
    yes we no not what we do

hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)

LMAO! its hocoathlete, hoco athlete, stands for houston county athlete. athlete...something your not. anyways most everything you post is jsut copied and pasted, and no, i dont follow you around, i jsut try to weed out the people that make gay posts and have gay pics of their big nose and ears.

Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hoac y are u so upset? You have no reason to be.U are making up lies and insults me. Listen to this!!!

"That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment"
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete

Hoac y are u so upset? You have no reason to be.U are making up lies and insults me. Listen to this!!!

"That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment"

lol, its HOCO, learn to spell you freak! lies? really? everyone check his posts. HA! your not my brother anyways. i have only 2 brothers. I admire your knowledge of the bible, but maybe instead of preaching, you should go write(copy/paste) some articales worth reading.

Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    yes we no not what we do
    Y do ppl with such experance as you attack me and mock me with such force. I have seen the post, I have read thread beyond thread and read them through the world over. U are not a fool. Your reputation precceeds u. Do not MOCK me. But do as u wish I guess I cannot phsyically stop u. But do not be angry without a cause. Do not beat me with your worlds.

Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To bad your not my brother

Y do ppl with such experance as you attack me and mock me with such force. I have seen the post, I have read thread beyond thread and read them through the world over. U are not a fool. Your reputation precceeds u. Do not MOCK me. But do as u wish I guess I cannot phsyically stop u. But do not be angry without a cause. Do not beat me with your worlds.

you know what?? your weird. you talk like your some holy person, dont get me wrong, I have my strong faith as a christian. but whatever floats your boat. whats a "functional strength athlete"?

Loc: are you talking to me?

Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    lol, its HOCO, learn to spell you freak! lies? really? everyone check his posts. HA! your not my brother anyways. i have only 2 brothers. I admire your knowledge of the bible, but maybe instead of preaching, you should go write(copy/paste) some articales worth reading.
    Admire, u admitted somthing, but listen to what I say. Take heed!!!! I onlky copied and psted one o the many articles I have made. It had not been broughht to this site. So i brought it here. You are my brother in chirst. We are all children of god. U say u admire my knowledge of the bible as if u have knowledge of the bible yourself! But then say u are not my brothee. YOU act as a wolf in sheep's clothing,Fruitless tree or much worst a hypocrite!!! I say to you Chirstain do not be like that.

Originally Posted by Loc
    To bad your not my brother
    Iam your niegbor on this site and it say in the bible
    "Love thy neigbor"
    "Do not bear false fitness to thy neighbor"

You are not doing any of that!

Admire, u admitted somthing, but listen to what I say. Take heed!!!! I onlky copied and psted one o the many articles I have made. It had not been broughht to this site. So i brought it here. You are my brother in chirst. We are all children of god. U say u admire my knowledge of the bible as if u have knowledge of the bible yourself! But then say u are not my brothee. YOU act as a wolf in sheep's clothing,Fruitless tree or much worst a hypocrite!!! I say to you Chirstain do not be like that.

LOL!! he called me a hypocrite. I do have knowledge of the bible, you may be my brother, but i do not claim you as my brother because i do not know you.

i dont think jesus likes his name to be mispelled, or even the whole paragraph

"Love thy neigbor"

its do not bear false WITNESS to thy neighbor. cant even copy the bible.

tsk..tsk

"functional strength athlete"?
    Finally a question worth answering. Wisdom. THat is wat u have just shown me. To bear down to your enmey(u keep attacking me as if i am) and ask a question, I cannot quote a verse in the bible about this but it shows wisdom, great wisdom...unless u are somehow mocking my misspellings... a functional strength athlete is an athelete that is about o use his strength to perform activies.

Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Love thy neigbor"

Dont bring religion into this crap... i aint christian and I dont believe in religion because if there was religion I wouldnt have to go thru the crap I have in life...so basically I dont believe in religion so cut it out I think its against the board rules!

its do not bear false WITNESS to thy neighbor. cant even copy the bible.

tsk..tsk
    It is hard to write from MEMORY the bible while trying to pray good will upon u.

Finally a question worth answering. Wisdom. THat is wat u have just shown me. To bear down to your enmey(u keep attacking me as if i am) and ask a question, I cannot quote a verse in the bible about this but it shows wisdom, great wisdom...unless u are somehow mocking my misspellings... a functional strength athlete is an athelete that is about o use his strength to perform activies.

then thats basically an athlete period.

Originally Posted by Loc
    Dont bring religion into this crap... i aint christian and I dont believe in religion because if there was religion I wouldnt have to go thru the crap I have in life...so basically I dont believe in religion so cut it out I think its against the board rules!

you know loc, i thought you were kool, but after that stupid comment, im neg repp you all the way to hell.

Originally Posted by Loc
    THEN REPORT ME! If i am prosicuted for my Lord IT IS A PRIVLAGE. It is said in the bible that if i am prosecuted for jesus it is a great prosecution. But wat do u go thru in your lie? I cannot even go on bb.com without being shunned by U! I will PM u later suffering is part of life look wat Jesus went thru. Your life will get worst the more you do away with god. Being a chirstain does not mean u will not suffer. U might even suffer more, but the rewards are great..so gret I cannot describe to you in text the things that can come. But being is chirstain is not about religion, religion is how u live your life. If i get banned for this I will not be able to tell my feelings. Just becuz u sufffer does not mean for you not to belive.

It is hard to write from MEMORY the bible while trying to pray good will upon u.

well if your praying, your supposed to devote all of your attention to the lord.

HOCO(yes i spelled it right YAH!) he was wrong and his comment was one of the stupidest things i have heard in like...well my whole life bvut remember to pray for his lost soul and to teach him the way of the lord and what a chirstain is..after u neg rep.
    I will be repping u soon

well if your praying, your supposed to devote all of your attention to the lord.
    Indeed, i got carried -....I must stop typeing to finish praying

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop praying and start reading. Read improves a person's ability to spell, clearly something you have trouble. You stupid fck, you can't even spell "hoco". It's four letters, even for a 14 year old I would expect you to be able to handle that. Also Athletes is going to let you right from them? I hope they have one hell of an editor. Poor guy is gonna have to stay up all night editing the **** you send in.

Originally Posted by TAR68
    Stop praying and start reading. Read improves a person's ability to spell, clearly something you have trouble. You stupid fck, you can't even spell "hoco". It's four letters, even for a 14 year old I would expect you to be able to handle that. Also Athletes is going to let you right from them? I hope they have one hell of an editor. Poor guy is gonna have to stay up all night editing the **** you send in.

lol, athletes.com made a thread telling anyone and everyone to write articles for them, so hes nothing special.

Originally Posted by TAR68
    reading does not improve your spelling,maybe I should send my articleto u if u are so great. I warn u, I am not a stupid fck, I admit i dont know everything and i cannot spell but everyone has a problem. I try to be humble, like jesus, he was perfect the only one that is perfect. I love to read, its more of a typing problem than a spelling problem. DO NOT TELL ME TO STOP PRAYING. I read everyday. If reading helps your spelling I should be the greatest speller ever..maybe its becuase I read all the crap u write. Maybe i should skip over your messages. God does not like ugly. I try no tto agrue with u but to show you my side. God can only help u snd I pray that he do.

P.S." I hear Athletes.com has a great edtorial staff"

you know loc, i thought you were kool, but after that stupid comment, im neg repp you all the way to hell.
    For what not believeing in religion? You wouldn't wanna wake up if you lived in my shoes you would kill yourself... do you know what I had to endure throught my life, you dont and I have my reasons for believe in no religions. Religions make people hate eachother people shouldnt belive in religiosn there is 1 god and thats it...Try waking up everyday without a spoon in ur mouth and having to find food in garbages to survive idiot you neg rep me just because my life was hard thats fine, go tell ur chef to cook u something now!

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    reading does not improve your spelling,maybe I should send my articleto u if u are so great. I warn u, I am not a stupid fck, I admit i dont know everything and i cannot spell but everyone has a problem. I try to be humble, like jesus, he was perfect the only one that is perfect. I love to read, its more of a typing problem than a spelling problem. DO NOT TELL ME TO STOP PRAYING. I read everyday. If reading helps your spelling I should be the greatest speller ever..maybe its becuase I read all the crap u write. Maybe i should skip over your messages. God does not like ugly. I try no tto agrue with u but to show you my side. God can only help u snd I pray that he do.

P.S." I hear Athletes.com has a great edtorial staff"
    Actaully, reading does help your spelling. Also your grammar isn't too great either. I believe you have a problem with the english language. Try using God's name in a grammatically correct sentence next time, thanks.

lol, athletes.com made a thread telling anyone and everyone to write articles for them, so hes nothing special.
    I didn't say i was anything speical. Jesu didn't either. He id my example, even though I know i cannot get close i humbley except this. I do not get sad though. for i know. This is the day.The great day. That the lord has made. I SHALL REJOIN AND I AM GLAD. EVEN THOUGH I AM INSULTED AND LOOKEDDOWN UPON. SO WAS JESUS.

I get what I deserve... ive done some nasty and stupid things in my life so I deserve to rot... and I dont care just hopefully one day when I come back in my next life Ill have a better life because my life is basically ruined already

And you guys are all basically racists, if you think just because im not christian you should neg rep me and call me a scum bag. Its fine if thats what you think... I can think the same of you because of your religion but it makes no sense why you guys get angry because im not christian, its not the only religion in the world.