Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joelz54_99 View Post
    The main card for 78 is Bisbing vs. Evans. nuff said.
    Look at the December UFC ppv though, rumoured card looks stacked and you also have the next ppv with Vera vs Sylvia and Anderson Silva vs Franklin.
    Hai Guyz
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maine View Post
    The last thing i want to see is mma getting a business model like pro boxing, considering it's destroying pro boxing with all the ridiculous money being thrown around and managers protecting boxers by having them fight cans. If the fight happens, it should happen in M-1.
    That's because you are a fan and by the way you are not every fan.

-If you were a good MMA fighter you would love the boxing model to make money.
    -If you were like most of the fans, you would like the boxing model because most of your dreams fights would happen.

Most of all the people saying that boxing is being destroyed are Dana Whorshippers.

Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Granrey View Post
    That's because you are a fan and by the way you are not every fan.

-If you were a good MMA fighter you would love the boxing model to make money.
    -If you were like most of the fans, you would like the boxing model because most of your dreams fights would happen.

Most of all the people saying that boxing is being destroyed are Dana Whorshippers.
    The boxing fights that i want to see happen once every 2 years, i get to see UFC fights i want to see every month as like i said, boxing promoters protect their boxers and feed them cans 15 times, then when they would get a big enough bonus, feed them to the champ and thus get knocked out.
    Hai Guyz
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The boxing fights that i want to see happen once every 2 years, i get to see UFC fights i want to see every month as like i said, boxing promoters protect their boxers and feed them cans 15 times, then when they would get a big enough bonus, feed them to the champ and thus get knocked out.
    Exactly.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and the biggest mma fight won't happen because mma has followed the pro wrestling model instead of the boxing model

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hopefully this finally draws attention to Dana "f-bomb" Whites PATHETIC pay structure for his fighters... He has been getting off too easy in the past and the fighters (who IMO should be makin the $$$) have been getting paid close to jack-sh!t...

i doubt anyone will argue the UFC has been amazing for the popularity of MMA, but that gives them no right to pay their fighters peanuts and lock them into sh!tty contracts...