Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is it bad when a girl invites you out to her church?

That's a new one for me...

She said it wasn't weird and I would probably have a good time???

Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just be cute and play it smooth

...wait

Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
    just be cute and play it smooth
    ...wait
    LOL I am expecting all of this...Long story...

knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) knappstaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol friend zone

Originally Posted by knappstaman View Post
    lol friend zone
    LOL So, she's inviting me out to be her friend?

Talk about planning for the future...

shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500)
    run

HeatherAC Fan Club. MAXMUSCLE86's Avatar
    MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by knappstaman View Post
    lol friend zone
    Yeah right...you're gettin some pussy for sure!!!!! Ask her if she does anal.
    Recahrge: vazquez

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I had the chance to meet a girl for the first time at church. Her cousin set me and her up and the girl invited me to church to meet her. I thought it was kind of weird because her dad was gonna be at the church too so I didn't show up and never did meet that girl. True story.

LOL...Don't get me wrong, I'm not going

I was just wondering if she thought I needed to be saved or something...

USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my ex gf wanted me to go to church and i didnt becasuse i was mixed up wiht ym beliefs...eventually it ended cuz if two altering personalitis and beliefs...

church is good

but also

church ruins relationships
    The Truth Is Out There

-Ron Paul 2012-

I'm in the Danger Zone.

Originally Posted by icemanc4 View Post
    my ex gf wanted me to go to church and i didnt becasuse i was mixed up wiht ym beliefs...eventually it ended cuz if two altering personalitis and beliefs...

church is good

but also

church ruins relationships
    Yeah, but who invites someone to their church? I don't even know this girl that well...

I'm positive she doesn't like me, but what's this church angle? Like I said, this is a new one...

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Smooth-N-Cute View Post
    LOL...Don't get me wrong, I'm not going

I was just wondering if she thought I needed to be saved or something...
    Oh, me and this girl used to talk online alot and she would ask me things about how I felt about abortion and deep things. She got a little too deep and I thought it was just plain weird. Like an interrigation to see if I met her standards. So, I didn't go.