Master of the Dark Arts Tromboner45's Avatar
    Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

One side look fatter than the Other?!

I just found this out the other day. To many of you, its old news, but to some, its valuable information. Do you ever look in the mirror and one side of your torso looks a little pudgier than the rest, like it sticks out a bit more? This could be your problem; scoliosis. When i showed an ex-pro bodybuilder what i was talking about, he took my picture and drew a straight line from my belly button up (in Paint, so i figure its straight). It was slightly to the right of my head. When i think I'm standing straight, i'm actually leaning a little and tilting my head to compensate. Its so minor that most people wouldn't see it or recognize it in themselves. However, if this helps one person, then great.
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus