Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Big Daddy Chemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Transdermal homebrew spreadsheet ingredient list, calculator, and directions...

This spreadsheet does it all:

(1) Source list with prices and hyperlinks.
    (2) Basic and pro recipe
    (3) Adjust grams PH added, total mL of solution, and # mL applied and it automatically calculates:
    - Final concentration
    - Daily # mg dispensed
    - # days supply
    - Daily and weekly # mg absorbed
    - Easy reference to weekly effective dosages
    - # mg weekly absorbed / converted if necessary
    - COST PER BOTTLE
    - # mL of each ingredient for basic recipe
    (4) Easy 5 step directions.

For those that don't know...click on the tabs to switch spreadsheets. Also, this is in MS Excel spreadsheet.

Enjoy!

Chemo

Update #1 - Spreadsheet has been updated to include fina.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Big Daddy Chemo; 08-12-2002 at 08:06 PM.
    ADMIN @ anabolicminds.com

"PUSH!!!"
    - Drill Sergeant Velarde, 1993

And I haven't stopped yet...

-----------------------------------------------

If you lend your friend $10K and you never see him again it was probably worth it.

Brock Landers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BUMP

Once again...much respect to BigDaddyChemo, a HUGE help. thanks bro

B. Landers

Originally posted by Brock Landers
    BUMP

Once again...much respect to BigDaddyChemo, a HUGE help. thanks bro

B. Landers
    Thank you, good sir.

Hopefully everyone can benefit from the straightforward directions and automatic calculations. If anyone wants something extra added let me know and I'll revise.

Feedback welcome.

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

If you lend your friend $10K and you never see him again it was probably worth it.

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

Thank you, good sir.

Hopefully everyone can benefit from the straightforward directions and automatic calculations. If anyone wants something extra added let me know and I'll revise.

Feedback welcome.

Chemo
    looks great! But in your final price, have you included shipping charges, and wasted materials because of buying more than needed chemicals. You are making my prices look inflated!
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would state this. At $4-$5 pergram of 1-test, and $3-$5 per 240 ml bottle of transdermal mix, you can make a bottle for $35. (6 gram of 1-test)

BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by K (same)
    I would state this. At $4-$5 pergram of 1-test, and $3-$5 per 240 ml bottle of transdermal mix, you can make a bottle for $35. (6 gram of 1-test)
    yes but prices would be higher because people don't buy 24 ml or oleic, etc. you know what I mean!

Originally posted by BigBenn

looks great! But in your final price, have you included shipping charges, and wasted materials because of buying more than needed chemicals. You are making my prices look inflated!
    I added a comment in the price cell where I put my disclaimer. The price DOES NOT reflect shipping price or cost of ingredients. It assumes you have the ingredients in front of you and it magically appears there from the transdermal fairy. If one would stick to the basic recipe the ingredients should be easy to acquire for ~$30 + shipping. This should be enough to make close to 2 liters of homebrew.

Soooo, the price per bottle is actually PRICE OF PH PER BOTTLE.

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

I added a comment in the price cell where I put my disclaimer. The price DOES NOT reflect shipping price or cost of ingredients. It assumes you have the ingredients in front of you and it magically appears there from the transdermal fairy. If one would stick to the basic recipe the ingredients should be easy to acquire for ~$30 + shipping. This should be enough to make close to 2 liters of homebrew.

Soooo, the price per bottle is actually PRICE OF PH PER BOTTLE.

Chemo
    oh good, my prices look much more appealing now.

Originally posted by BigBenn

yes but prices would be higher because people don't buy 24 ml or oleic, etc. you know what I mean!
    Prices would be higher because people pay for that convenience. I make homebrews for my local bros [at cost ] and the excess is always used. An individual might not want to either take the time to learn and mix or have excess ingredients around the house. I pay for that same level of convenience everytime I go to Burger King for my double Whopper instead of cooking it up at the house .

Chemo
    Last edited by Big Daddy Chemo; 08-12-2002 at 06:19 AM.

"PUSH!!!"

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks damn good to me...add fina to the list! j/k. =P
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

Originally posted by Jonblaze639
    Seroiusly, for requests like this PM me and it's just a few mouse clicks aways. I might even include directions for removing the ester to improve transdermal absorption...because I know not every cow enjoys EOD injects.

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

Super Tri_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big Daddy Chemo,

What can I say? Thanks for all of your help, that spreadsheet is amazing. It is like you have taken all of your research and just handed it to us on a silver platter. I owe you.

One quick question:
    for the basic formula: how much Carbomer934 do you recommend?

I really feel this board is coming together, it seems with each passing day, the conversations are getting more interesting and advanced.

Originally posted by Super Tri's
    Big Daddy Chemo,

What can I say? Thanks for all of your help, that spreadsheet is amazing. It is like you have taken all of your research and just handed it to us on a silver platter. I owe you.

One quick question:
    for the basic formula: how much Carbomer934 do you recommend?

I really feel this board is coming together, it seems with each passing day, the conversations are getting more interesting and advanced.
    Ahhh...thickening agents. This subject could fill another thread! As a basic rule add 1 gram per 240 mL (8 oz). If you do not adjust pH the solution will take on a thickened liquid consistency. This is the desired result as it helps to eliminate misty overspray. If you adjust pH and add a few drops of NaOH or a few mL of triethanolamine the solution will assume the consistency of hair gel. This is suitable for delivery with a lotion pump. Ahhh...but then there's the work I'm doing with using aloe to thicken...

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

Super Tri_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Using the basic formula in the sheet, just add 1 gram of Carbomer934 to 240mL?

Or should I add the other stuff instead and go with a thicker solution?

If it is thicker, such as hair gel, coming out of a pump, how would I rub it on to spread it out?

I guess to start off, its better to go with a spray bottle then?

Originally posted by Super Tri's
    Using the basic formula in the sheet, just add 1 gram of Carbomer934 to 240mL?

Or should I add the other stuff instead and go with a thicker solution?

If it is thicker, such as hair gel, coming out of a pump, how would I rub it on to spread it out?

I guess to start off, its better to go with a spray bottle then?
    1 gram carbomer for every 240 mL of solution. As far as thick liquid versus gel it's a matter of personal preference. I prefer to use a gel and after dispensing on the area use a plastic spoon or something similiar to spread (so as not to lose any rubbing with your hands). I find that the pump consistently delivers the desired volume and totally eliminates any misting problems. First batches should go with the spray to forego buying additional chems or adding extra steps. Once again, personal preference though.

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

Seroiusly, for requests like this PM me and it's just a few mouse clicks aways. I might even include directions for removing the ester to improve transdermal absorption...because I know not every cow enjoys EOD injects.

Chemo

It is acetate not ester in Fina

It is acetate not ester in Fina
    Acetate is the nomenclature for a 2 carbon ester.

Trenbolone acetate is interpreted as the trenbolone ester of acetic acid.

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

okaaay lol

If it was just ester, you can pretty much "wash" it off using sodium hydroxide lol

Question here: Ester would according to Par, render transdermal delivery highly ineffective. but that is not the case with FINA. As a matter of fact, FINA is quite effective via transdermal (20-25% as observed when compared to injecting it). Hence why bother with removing the acetate if you are going to use it via transdermal?
    Last edited by K (same); 08-12-2002 at 09:41 AM.

okaaay lol

If it was just ester, you can pretty much "wash" it off using sodium hydroxide lol

Question here: Ester would according to Par, render transdermal delivery highly ineffective. but that is not the case with FINA. As a matter of fact, FINA is quite effective via transdermal (20-25% as observed when compared to injecting it). Hence why bother with removing the acetate if you are going to use it via transdermal?
    Hydroxide...yes.

I was not aware of the absorption of fina WITH ester still attached. My eyes have been opened! To think I've been wasting my time...if this weren't leg day and they weren't so damn tight I would problably attempt some sort of self a$$ kicking Hold on...my wife will gladly do it for me

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

curt2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not bad. You spend way too much time on the computer.....
    What about the DMSO. @ 2% No stincky breath. Next time I will try 5%... Hey whats the diff in absorbtion from the non-pro to the pro solution. I think the DMSO will take the cake in the solution. Give it that little edge that we are all looking for. Talk to ya.. Hey I have a good source for the DMSO if anyone wants?
    Thanx

HOMEBREWING is not for everyone. It's only for those who can add, like to save money and like products that work. Talk to ya....... :D

For help on homebrewing or transdermals go to www.anabolicminds.com Talk to ya....

Originally posted by curt2go
    Not bad. You spend way too much time on the computer.....
    What about the DMSO. @ 2% No stincky breath. Next time I will try 5%... Hey whats the diff in absorbtion from the non-pro to the pro solution. I think the DMSO will take the cake in the solution. Give it that little edge that we are all looking for. Talk to ya.. Hey I have a good source for the DMSO if anyone wants?
    Yes...good point with the 2% DMSO. I make a lot of homebrews for my local bros so they all become lab rats eventually. The three that have 2% DMSO say the brew is better than before. Same concentrations of everything...much better results in their opinion. The only other feedback they gave was that after a few weeks (1 @2 weeks and the other 2 @3 weeks) they have developed some irritation [dryness, slight increase in burning, etc.]. BUT, they all requested more with the same recipe. It's definitly worth a try...

What's the difference in the basic and pro formulas? Number of ingredients. There may be an increase in absorption but the added overhead of purchasing them all may not make it an attractive option for many. Homebrews are suppose to be affordable and still effective.

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

I really like the DMSO. I think it has added a little more punch.... No burning though. Hope I don't get it! Talk to ya...
    Thanx

HOMEBREWING is not for everyone. It's only for those who can add, like to save money and like products that work. Talk to ya....... :D

For help on homebrewing or transdermals go to www.anabolicminds.com Talk to ya....

Core has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

K, Do you have a study available on the absorption rate of trenbolone acetate or are you just pulling this range out of the air. I know this is what people like to claim, but can you point me to some factual data? Preferably a study where trenbolone was measured in the blood of test subjects using the acetate verses the base.

Thanks.

No the number is something 2demon2 and I ****ing smoke LSD and pulled it out of our ass.

Just go browsing around the steroid forums on the internet and check out the result of FINA transdermal cycle result.

The only trenbolone used has always been Trenbolone acetate.

Look, people who used 200mg at an estimated 40-50mg absorption , have reported (repeatedly in case over case) to gain the same amount of muscle as those who injected 75-85mg EOD. 20-25lb per cycle. Needless to say, individual gains vary.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is not like there is an actual transdermal study of tren acetate, but it does seem to be effective, likely because it is such a short ester.

A proprionate ester (3 carbon) of testosterone had a four-fold lower flux than free test, so removing would probably help.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Spreadsheet updated with fina...

Originally posted by Jonblaze639
    Fina has been added to the spreadsheet. Directions remain the same.

Chemo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Big Daddy Chemo; 08-12-2002 at 11:14 AM.

"PUSH!!!"

I am not a source for test base or fina.

Go to www.gotfina.com for fina info.

Yes, fina works. Yes, test base is better than 4-AD. Yes, you will have to find it yourself.

No more PM's for source info.

Chemo

"PUSH!!!"

Hey chemo take a look at this site...w w w . macrchem . c o m .. looks interesting...
    Thanx

Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Vet @ Body Building Central
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

Sorry k that was supposed to be macrochem.....
    Thanx