Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

just ordered Kratom! Post your experiences : )

Ive been hearing about this stuff for awhile and I finally ordered it.

If you have used it can you please post your feelings and experiences.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have actually found it to be quite decent at helping me calm down and focus on any task that I am undertaking at the time. From my own personal experience I would also say that it seems to be a good, legal replacement for opiates. It gives you that warm, fuzzy, relaxed feeling that is usually associated with Vicodens or Hydrocodones without any of the nasty effects on the liver. After talking to numerous others who have used it we have all agreed that it tends to make guys a marathon man in the bedroom, which was a rather pleasant discovery. You can read more about the history and chemistry behind it here if you want learn more:

Kratom

The Doc
    I do not have an M.D. or a Ph.D., Doc is a nickname, please don't ask me about your personal itching.

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by The Doc
    After talking to numerous others who have used it we have all agreed that it tends to make guys a marathon man in the bedroom, which was a rather pleasant discovery.
    Yeah, pleasant except when all you want to do is shine one off really quick so you can get to bed early...then you're going to be wishing you'd never taken it.

err...not that I would know... a friend told me. yeah, that's it.
    I used to be way fatter

RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, never thought this would get introduced to the bb.com crowd. it's an opiate.

EDIT: Oh yeah. check avantlabs.com for experiences with it, I think a few are posted there.

bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RepubCarrier
    wow, never thought this would get introduced to the bb.com crowd. it's an opiate.

EDIT: Oh yeah. check avantlabs.com for experiences with it, I think a few are posted there.

it's not an opiate.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom_info1.shtml

and the stuff is pretty frustrating. the feeling of it is semi-comparable to opiates, but you don't quite get "there".

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, I'm surprised to see this here too...I actually just got 100 grams of super kratom in the mail today. I've been on hydrocodones for a while for back surgery, and coming off them has been a bitch...I mean I can do it, but the kratom has helped me. There is a cross tolerance so I have had to take around 10-12 grams to feel something...but I do feel good. I agree I also haven't been able to get "there," but the after effects of being very sedated hit me pretty good, and I fall right asleep. It's a nice way for me to safely come off the bad stuff, and I'm very pleased so far with the results.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bond697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jmil
    Wow, I'm surprised to see this here too...I actually just got 100 grams of super kratom in the mail today. I've been on hydrocodones for a while for back surgery, and coming off them has been a bitch...I mean I can do it, but the kratom has helped me. There is a cross tolerance so I have had to take around 10-12 grams to feel something...but I do feel good. I agree I also haven't been able to get "there," but the after effects of being very sedated hit me pretty good, and I fall right asleep. It's a nice way for me to safely come off the bad stuff, and I'm very pleased so far with the results.

the stuff puts me to sleep pretty good, something that opiates have never done. i just wake up awfully tired after like 10 hours of sleep. i'm in the small percentage of people that ends up being more awake/aggressive on opiates, so being able to sleep on something opiate-like was pretty foreign to me.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bond697
    the stuff puts me to sleep pretty good, something that opiates have never done. i just wake up awfully tired after like 10 hours of sleep. i'm in the small percentage of people that ends up being more awake/aggressive on opiates, so being able to sleep on something opiate-like was pretty foreign to me.
    Yea I hear ya on that, though I was tired...I always made myself stay awake, because I didn't want the "feeling" to go away...pretty bad, but I wouldn't get to bad until like 4 in the morning...but when I wanted to go to bed, I used to pass out. But since this stuff as we said doesn't get you "there," I tend not to make myself stay up, and I just pass out.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Yea I hear ya on that, though I was tired...I always made myself stay awake, because I didn't want the "feeling" to go away...pretty bad, but I wouldn't get to bad until like 4 in the morning...but when I wanted to go to bed, I used to pass out. But since this stuff as we said doesn't get you "there," I tend not to make myself stay up, and I just pass out.
    yeah, i never tried to stay awake, simple because i would be wide awake/alert on opiates. with this stuff though, i would just let myself fall asleep, since it's not really all that special in terms of effects.

it's interesting stuff to try, and your case, coming off the vicodin it was worthwhile. after finishing the bulk powder i bought, i had no interest in trying it anymore.

yea, I didn't feel it was anything I could get addicted to...it just made me be on something else instead of the vicodine which made me feel decent enough to stop. My biggest problem was figuring out how to take it since it's so disgusting. At first I would just toss the powder in my mouth and swallow some juice, but that took me forever because it was disgusting and I dry heaved every time a little bit hit my mouth...the last time I mixed it with chocolate milk. It has a dirt consistency and it just floated to the top, but I still got it down..a little did go to waste though in the cup. This time I'm going to try it with peanut butter, I saw that over at avantlabs, and it seems like a good idea.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

yea, I didn't feel it was anything I could get addicted to...it just made me be on something else instead of the vicodine which made me feel decent enough to stop. My biggest problem was figuring out how to take it since it's so disgusting. At first I would just toss the powder in my mouth and swallow some juice, but that took me forever because it was disgusting and I dry heaved every time a little bit hit my mouth...the last time I mixed it with chocolate milk. It has a dirt consistency and it just floated to the top, but I still got it down..a little did go to waste though in the cup. This time I'm going to try it with peanut butter, I saw that over at avantlabs, and it seems like a good idea.

i did it by downing a very large spoonful about 20oz of diet coke to get it all down. it really is pretty awful to get down. 5-6g at once was tough.

i did it by downing a very large spoonful about 20oz of diet coke to get it all down. it really is pretty awful to get down. 5-6g at once was tough.
    yea, I used soda a couple times..grape juice, it was gross with everything. I also had a hard time finding out how many tablespoons was actually equal to 5-6 grams of this stuff since it is so dense (sp?)...one place told me a tablespoon, another place told me a half of tablespoon...what did you do?
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

yea, I used soda a couple times..grape juice, it was gross with everything. I also had a hard time finding out how many tablespoons was actually equal to 5-6 grams of this stuff since it is so dense (sp?)...one place told me a tablespoon, another place told me a half of tablespoon...what did you do?

i only had 25 grams of it, so every time i took it i would eyeball about 1/5 or so of the ziplock it came in.

you could try manually capping it yourself. i don't know much about cap sizes, but zma/creatine caps usually hold roughly 500mg of powder and can usually be found very, very cheaply.

i only had 25 grams of it, so every time i took it i would eyeball about 1/5 or so of the ziplock it came in.

you could try manually capping it yourself. i don't know much about cap sizes, but zma/creatine caps usually hold roughly 500mg of powder and can usually be found very, very cheaply.
    yea I know, I was gonna cap 'em...but I'm too lazy, I'd rather just mix it in something and down it. Good info though bro.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats better kratom or phenibut?
    I got some phenibut right now from BN and must say it does relax me with like 1.2 grams (i capped them). When i drink 2 beers i am buzzing like a friggin bee. Nice. How about kratom? i got am email with a link for this stuff. Theres dried kratom, powder, super, and like 3 more.
    I

They both have a different feeling. Have you ever been on an opiate? That's what the kratom feels like, and you know what the phenibut feels like. I guess it would depend on the person. I don't drink, as I don't really like the feeling of being drunk...so I like kratom, it would all depend on you.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BINKS_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so with kratom, i would not be goo in social situations cause i would have like blurry feelings. Phenibut is melow, your describing kratom as intense right??

It depends on the dosage, it's "opiate-like," but not as strong as an opiate (to me at least) I'm fine in social settings, I like it..it makes me just real chill.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesn't do much for me.

Even when I try a lot.
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you guys getting this stuff at a reasonable price from somewhere. Custom sells it for $43 for 4-5 doses.
    Why not just go buy a dime bag for those prices?
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

Originally Posted by freakie
    Are you guys getting this stuff at a reasonable price from somewhere. Custom sells it for $43 for 4-5 doses.
    lol, yea sh^t is expensive...I get it a little cheaper than that, but I don't drink or anything...so I figure, hey why not spend that for a few servings...it would cost me less than going out to the bars 4 or 5 nights
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freakie
    Bump on this. Is it this expensive everywhere?

what the ? i didnt realize it was that expensive. I got a link ill post of another price.
    How about phenibut? For like $40, you can get like 10 buzzes.

HERE it is:
    www. i a m s h a m a n .com

6 grams $24.99
    12 grams $44.99
    24 grams $84.99
    50 grams $159.99

kRatom super powder @CNS is:
    25 Grams
    $42.99

wait CNS is halk price. So you need 5 grams to get the effect. I know for phenibut its like 1 gram will make you feel cool. Well 1 gram plus 2 beers. Or 3-4 grams, no beers= real mellow feeling, somewhat lightheaded/ buzzed

Why is this stuff so expensive?
    You can score crystal meth cheaper than this stuff.

[QUOTE=BINKS_1]HERE it is:
    www. i a m s h a m a n .com

6 grams $24.99
    12 grams $44.99
    24 grams $84.99
    50 grams $159.99

kRatom super powder @CNS is:
    25 Grams
    $42.99

wait CNS is halk price. So you need 5 grams to get the effect. I know for phenibut its like 1 gram will make you feel cool. Well 1 gram plus 2 beers. Or 3-4 grams, no beers= real mellow feeling, somewhat lightheaded/ buzzed[/QUOTE

The stuff that you're comparing it to is different...the price ranges for Super Kratom powder are fairly similar.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Bump. Anybody got a cheaper source than ***?

Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I run salviacentral . com and will soon be adding kratom leaf to my product list. I already have it in stock, however, and can offer it to fellow bb.com forum members at an amazing price:

2oz --> 15.00$
    4oz --> 25.00$
    8oz --> 45.00$
    16oz--> 85.00$

No extra fees, I pay for the shipping. If you're interested, please send the payment via Paypal to orders@salviacentral.com. Please make sure to specify what you are ordering to avoid confusion, as I receive many orders at that address for Salvia Divinorum.
    Last edited by Allanb; 08-06-2005 at 02:48 PM.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It depends on the dosage, it's "opiate-like," but not as strong as an opiate (to me at least) I'm fine in social settings, I like it..it makes me just real chill.

Can you give a bit more detail into how its opiate like? Does it increase motivation? Enjoyment of things? any effect on appetite? euphoria?

Im quite interested in this as i love my opiates, and love the person i am while on opiates in social settings. Something like this would seem like a viable replacement to alcohol (as i find opiate/oids to be).

And i liked your quote about not wanting to sleep while on them. I find i do the same thing. Sit at my computer reading or talking till 5 am just to enjoy the high, nodding off for a few seconds.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"