Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kricket130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by njdevils448 View Post
    How do you get the free sample of the con-cret? I couldnt find it on the website.
    If you go to the "Contact" link, there is a form to fill in your info and a drop down where you can select "Free Sample". They just don't advertise on the website anywhere that there is a free sample available. Hope this helps.
    Kricket
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

kricket130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you go to the "Contact" link, there is a form to fill in your info and a drop down where you can select "Free Sample". They just don't advertise on the website anywhere that there is a free sample available. Hope this helps.
    Kricket
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    at v i t a g l o . com they have it for $40 and if you spend $50 total, you get free shipping.

My buddy got huge off this supp. he put on like 15lbs., a good portion of it was muscle, he's been on it for about 6 or 7 months now.

I just ordered some, I'm pumped to see if it works.
    ~Wizdom

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" - Vince Lombardi

INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kricket130 View Post
    Thx a bunch!!! Been debating for the last month or two about buying this or not. I didnt want to spend ~$38 (on this site) for a product that is rarely talked about and has so many servings. I hate wasting money.

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by INSERT_NAME View Post
    Thx a bunch!!! Been debating for the last month or two about buying this or not. I didnt want to spend ~$38 (on this site) for a product that is rarely talked about and has so many servings. I hate wasting money.
    This is an awesome product.

You won't be dissapointed.
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cal62887 View Post
    This is an awesome product.

You won't be dissapointed.
    i hope not, cuz if the sample works out great, i might have to break the bank and stock up.

how long does it take for samples to arrive??

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just got mine in the mail. I got it from *** Nutrition, online I think it was $37. I am excited to try it. It does say to take it an hour before my workout, does that mean one or BOTH?? Since I am 195 lbs I need two per day, but BOTH before workout or one in the morning, one pre workout?

hmm

I am thinking one and one. Thoughts?

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry Mods, wasn't trying to pimp the site.

GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face

just got my sample in the mail and its only 8 servings but i guess its ok i got someone to order another sample and give it to me so i could have two yay and just took it and wow is it weird tasting like salt water and a slight bitter taste ......took it about 15 min ago and didnt really see anything yet hope it works

semperzar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Phew that stuff is brutally bitter lol.

Cal ran a log a while back, should check it out. Sounded like it worked well for him

Okay, I thought it was just mine.. for a moment i thought some bastard too the creatine out and filled it with the "salt&lemon candy" lol
    Not as lean, Not as mean, Still A Marine.

kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurt852 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got the pill version and i take 2 before i work out along with Jack3d or NO-BOMB and within the second week i was reppin more than i could before, im now on my 3rd week and i hope it gets even better! ohh and btw, i got mine for $33 from Nutrition Central

amadeo007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help please

Hey

am new to creatine world !

I ve been working out and taking breaks for about 3 years !! only used poweder protiens , but never gained weight nor mass !

I am 26 , 165 lbs , 183 cm ...... I am always finding problems in gaining weight !1

so I decided to take creatine !

this is my second week, so I am thinking that I will take con-cret powder creatine for two months ( plus the protien ) to gain strength and weight and then move on with my gainer protien only !

would this be good for my plans ? ( gaining weight and muscles ) and not losing it when I stop taking creatine ?

Your help is highly appreciated !

P.S I am taking con-cret before I work out ,, and the protien after

I am really confused and hesistated !!

Thank you in advance

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by amadeo007 View Post
    Hey

am new to creatine world !

I ve been working out and taking breaks for about 3 years !! only used poweder protiens , but never gained weight nor mass !

I am 26 , 165 lbs , 183 cm ...... I am always finding problems in gaining weight !1

so I decided to take creatine !

this is my second week, so I am thinking that I will take con-cret powder creatine for two months ( plus the protien ) to gain strength and weight and then move on with my gainer protien only !

would this be good for my plans ? ( gaining weight and muscles ) and not losing it when I stop taking creatine ?

Your help is highly appreciated !

P.S I am taking con-cret before I work out ,, and the protien after

I am really confused and hesistated !!

Thank you in advance

strong bump but yea man creatine is good! prob one of the best muscle building supp (legal anyways) to build mass
    me and another dude are logging it if u wana follow along link is in my sig..

im diggin the con-cret as of now.
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started taking this product 1 week ago and already saw an increase of strength this product is amazing

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got a log in my sig check it

MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaddXManny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome man i will check it out...I will be reviewing it on team4orce.com scope out that site bro we just doing video reviews

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dojomaster View Post
    Hey guys well i got my free two week supply of CON-CRET, and here are my initial thoughts.
    First off usually I just take a table spoon of my creatine and toss it in my mouth and wash it down with water and thats exactly what I did with this stuff. Beware its the most bitter supplement I have tried but nothing to stop me from throwin it back, but if your a pussy when it comes to taste (lol jk) your definately gonna want to mix it with juice or something! As far as the effects, after about 20-30 minutes my muscles felt very full, much more then I have gotten with any other creatine (and I have tried lots). I also just felt very strong, just had that feelin if you know what I'm talkin bout. As far as strength I did go up some poundage in my lifts by about 5 to 10 lbs but its hard to say whether it was CON-CRET or my IntraXcell becuase I have been seeing good gains with this stuff but haven't seen a jump like I did tonite. Anyways thats all i got now and so far it seems to be fairly promising, ill be posting back after I have finished the complete sample pack I got for my final review.

By the way you can go to their website and get the free two week sample! There is 35 servings in a sample pack but it recommends 1/4 tablespoon for every 100lbs, so me takin two it will last 17.5 days, with is a pretty good deal for a free supplement! Check it out!
    just wondering if you have to take this with a shuttle? Like most creatines, they need something to transport the creatine to the muscle like a sweetener. I noticed you said you would just take it and swoosh it in your mouth. Wont you piss it all out if you dont get something to shuttle it? Please advise.
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what i dont understand is how can you all determine if anythign is working for you based on a sample? I can understand if it were a preworkout supp, but its not. Thats like trying to see if a weeks sample of a multivitamin or fish oil works. You need more time to test.
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I used Con-Cret about a year ago I got really good results. The main difference I noticed between it and other creatines I'd used was that my muscles were much much more firm. Like Rock Hard. I got an order of the blue raspberry coming in today very pumped about that...

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tommie281 View Post
    I used Con-Cret about a year ago I got really good results. The main difference I noticed between it and other creatines I'd used was that my muscles were much much more firm. Like Rock Hard. I got an order of the blue raspberry coming in today very pumped about that...
    Awesome legs man.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100) tommie281 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Awesome legs man.
    Thanks bud... love the Tee Shirt...

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sothrowedmex View Post
    just wondering if you have to take this with a shuttle? Like most creatines, they need something to transport the creatine to the muscle like a sweetener.
    no shuttle is needed with Con-Cret

Originally Posted by sothrowedmex View Post
    what i dont understand is how can you all determine if anythign is working for you based on a sample? I can understand if it were a preworkout supp, but its not. Thats like trying to see if a weeks sample of a multivitamin or fish oil works. You need more time to test.
    unlike conventional creatine where you have to wait weeks

some people feel a difference with Con-Cret within a couple days
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 105312 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kappaz View Post
    They stopped offering it.

I was just on there website and if you go under contact u can get a free sample. dont know how big it is cuz i bought the whole thing...as far as the product i love it from 2 days of taking it

Endorphin Addiction.... DBLBacn's Avatar
    DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 105312 View Post
    I was just on there website and if you go under contact u can get a free sample. dont know how big it is cuz i bought the whole thing...as far as the product i love it from 2 days of taking it
    thanks for the shout, we're always offering ways to score a free tub of it too. a good link to check out for anybody who's interested:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131298693

post up any PR's you hit for a chance to win. A winner on every page!
    ACE CPT
    NASM CPT
    Personal Trainer - Lifetime Athletic, Sandy Springs, GA

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Con-Cret has really come a long way!

it is now one of the highest rated creatines on BB.com

there are tons of great reviews and logs for you to view

plus it absorbs faster and mixes better than any creatine on the market,
    resulting in greater saturation with almost no GI problems or bloating

available in convenient pill form or 2 great flavours (blue raz and pineapple)

this is my log (check it out!)
    www.tinyurl.com/RBsCon-CretLog

www.********.com/808FiT1

luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10) luminism is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just ordered Con Cret! looking forward to trying it! heard nothing but good things about it!!

Originally Posted by luminism View Post
    Just ordered Con Cret! looking forward to trying it! heard nothing but good things about it!!
    let me know how it goes!
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    let me know how it goes!
    you 'mirin post #12 ITT?