DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

my story of why I train.

Hey everyone, Just writing this for my self more then anyone else.Kinda my story how I got into lifting.

Im 21 years old and training and being in the gym is my life right along with work. I moved to Vancouver BC, Canada about 10 months ago . I lived in a place I hated and worked a ****ty job making bad money, never seemed to be happy at all.
    During this time of being down I used to go out with my one friend who lived here from high school who had a drinking problem and it rubbed off on me. Every weekend would be a binge of drinking from Friday night to Sunday with very lil sleep in between. Things kept getting worse never had money any money I did have went to drinking on the weekend.

After about 2 months of this I personally decided my life needed to change and needed to happen fast. I decided to join a local gym....the single best decision I have ever made in my life....From my first workout where I didn't know a thing and all i did was a few sets of dumbbell curls and shoulder press's all my stress and all my mental pain was gone.

Everyday after work id be in this gym, and everyday I would learn more and more watching how people were working out and copying exercises, asking questions it was all so new to me and so great...the weekend binges stopped no drinking no hanging out with drunks. It was just me and I loved me and weights and visions of goals.

After a couple months in the gym just sorta getting the feel for things I decided I needed my life to take another step forward and needed a job I loved. So I applied many different landscape construction companies and had no replies...until about 2 weeks later I had a job interview with Houston Landscapes and quit my old ****ty job that day.

So now I'm outside making a lil more money working with amazing people doing hard physical work, feeling good about my self. Then things got even better I found a new apt with no roommates that I could afford, its a small bachelor pad , and not in the greatest neighbor hood but I still live here and I like it very much being such a person who likes being by himself.

So now I'm outside working hard ( still working this job which has became a full apprenticeship, free schooling, full benefits), and working out in the gym 6am before work. About start of summer of this year I really started to notice some amazing gains from how physical I had become also due to the studying of training, nutrition and supplements I have done in the last 8 months mostly through bodybulkding.com. I was looking leaner then ever and getting compliments from everyone.

Anyway my ranting here is getting longer and longer and doubt people will make it this far ! But Now I have gone from 177 lbs of fat went to 150 lbs now I'm back up to 165 lbs and look bigger, leaner then I could have ever dreamed. I only get more into training and more into nutrition as time goes on.

I have almost no friends in this city still, besides buddies from work who arnt into lifting but rather into drinkin on weekends but they are good guys and fun to hangout with sometimes. And the guys at the gym but I workout so early theres only a few regulars and they are mostly oldder guys who I just gym talk with. All my time is gone always I'm up at 4am cooking breakfast to be out the door and in the gym for 5 30am and I don't get home from work till 530pm by which time I am so tired its eat, go on bb.com , sleep.

This is how i chose to live my life and I am so glad I decided to do it this way, Guys at work are always giving me hard time ( always kidding an just playing around with me) about how much a health freak and gym freak I am at such a young age and should be out living a crazy life...well all I have to say to everyone is that I am living life and the life I'm living has been so good to me and so positive i'm hoping it will only lead me to all my goals in life.

To sum it all up this is my life style and I love it.

jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job man, glad things worked out for you. I went through a similar ordeal.
    - R E P U B L I C A N -

"ammo cheap, life expensive. If its worth shooting once, its worth shooting three times." -Mindripper
    Rep on sight-> Mindripper, Colonel_Clobber

Horley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice man, just keep lifting hard!

jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenzerelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back in 2003, I also moved to Vancouver not knowing a single soul... I lived there for a year before coming back to Edmonton. It was a great experience though, because I like you managed to dedicate lots of time to training!

By the way, good article - very motivational.

Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DFA View Post
    I have almost no friends in this city still, besides buddies from work who arnt into lifting but rather into drinkin on weekends but they are good guys and fun to hangout with sometimes. And the guys at the gym but I workout so early theres only a few regulars and they are mostly oldder guys who I just gym talk with. All my time is gone always I'm up at 4am cooking breakfast to be out the door and in the gym for 5 30am and I don't get home from work till 530pm by which time I am so tired its eat, go on bb.com , sleep.

This is how i chose to live my life and I am so glad I decided to do it this way, Guys at work are always giving me hard time ( always kidding an just playing around with me) about how much a health freak and gym freak I am at such a young age and should be out living a crazy life...well all I have to say to everyone is that I am living life and the life I'm living has been so good to me and so positive i'm hoping it will only lead me to all my goals in life.

To sum it all up this is my life style and I love it.
    Same here. I live in Vancouver, don't drink, train hard, eat like a freak and I wouldn't want it any other way. My binge drinking friends don't suit my way of life either.

sight beyond sight midnightrogue's Avatar
    midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000) midnightrogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    similar story to my own - you still living the life mate?

bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i can relate man! add in a offer for football and blowing it for fun and then a life change happened! im now married and workin as a PT!!!

so congrats on the happiness and keep aiming at what makes you happy!!
    lebron james put me into the red!!!! :(

"Today i do what others WONT, so tomorrow i can do what others CANT!"

overtraining is the dumbest thing ive ever heard some lazy bastard came up with an excuse of why he doesnt train hard and bc laziness is contagious everyone bought in!!!
    How do you know how far your body can go if you dont push it?????????

Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Currrtissss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice story bud

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like the story
    squeeze your glutes and press

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DFA View Post
    I have done in the last 8 months mostly through bodybulkding.com.
    At first I was like wut?
    then I looked at your sig and sighed.

Swolepaczek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My story pretty much.

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great story.Hope things are still going good for you.

I trained for about 6 years when I gave it up,Father came down with pancreatic cancer,caregived,he died-then my brother got ill,caregive,he died 2 years later,In 2011 Mom passed after 8 years of Alzheimers.In spring of 2012 I was so down,throught i'd get back into bodybuilding-great stess buster and helps knock depression.And muscle memory works!!!! I'm more muscular now than before.Even got a job in the gym and discovered I have a passion for it,and in a way i'm still caregiving...gym members!

4rsgoldzyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Come on

GL...keep it~~~I will pay attention to them!

:

TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDieNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great story, I almost want to get up at 5am tomorrow, but I'll work out tonight instead lol
    *** Canadian Crew ***

Jays - Habs - Steelers - Arsenal

keesh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great story. Work hard, and you will reach your goals. Such determination in your age. I can imagine how hard it is to wake at 4 am. How long did it take you to get used to it?

Registered User Jared1HustleClo's Avatar
    Jared1HustleClo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great story my man!
    Thank you for reading!

Jared Mensing,

Founder / CEO of Hustle Clothing

Instagram- @hustleclothing
    Email- jaredmensinghc@gmail.com

Registered User JustABeginner10's Avatar
    JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustABeginner10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would love to know what this young man is doing now.. Its been 8 years.

Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whoflungdung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op was a hell of a lot more mature than I was at 21. Where are you now? Let's see some pics of them gains
    I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.

-Aristotle

TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimelapseRay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Steron99 View Post
    Great story.Hope things are still going good for you.

I trained for about 6 years when I gave it up,Father came down with pancreatic cancer,caregived,he died-then my brother got ill,caregive,he died 2 years later,In 2011 Mom passed after 8 years of Alzheimers.In spring of 2012 I was so down,throught i'd get back into bodybuilding-great stess buster and helps knock depression.And muscle memory works!!!! I'm more muscular now than before.Even got a job in the gym and discovered I have a passion for it,and in a way i'm still caregiving...gym members!
    Jesus Christ that was truly horrible. I am with you, bro. You guys have such a strong willpower to keep living life maintaining a positive attitude and keep moving foward even when things gets in the worst way possible.

JackCena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your story brings tears to my eyes. and iam a very manly man so i dont cry much. ((((((((((((((((((

michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    keep it up bud!

lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lily0710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When working out, length is not a substitute for intensity

opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opeleroy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well said. The moment it becomes a lifestyle all the goal setting and motivation stuff becomes unnecessary.