rodney_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry undertaker and the championship belt.

Why wont they let undertaker keep a championship belt long?

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last time, he torn his biceps so it was due to injury.

eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the last time before he got injured was supposed to finally be the long reign that he never had.
    www.yardblesspro.com

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He was always a gimmick wrestler who historically never get belts or do not get a long run, as said the last time he was going to have a long run and work a harder schedule until the injury.

ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    He was always a gimmick wrestler who historically never get belts or do not get a long run, as said the last time he was going to have a long run and work a harder schedule until the injury.
    So they should throw him back into the title picture f*ck Batista and Khali they both suck ass

dont forget breath ArmbarTapout's Avatar
    ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000)
    He doesnt need the belt. He is crazy over regardless of where they are.
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArmTheHomeless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ArmbarTapout View Post
    He doesnt need the belt. He is crazy over regardless of where they are.
    He's the top star on Smackdown he should have the belt.

dont forget breath ArmbarTapout's Avatar
    ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000) ArmbarTapout is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's my point. He's the top star. WITHOUT the belt. I'm all for him being the champ, but he will be cheered by every single fan, at every show, every time with or without the belt.

In that case, put the title on someone who can be helped by being champion.
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by ArmbarTapout View Post
    That's my point. He's the top star. WITHOUT the belt. I'm all for him being the champ, but he will be cheered by every single fan, at every show, every time with or without the belt.

In that case, put the title on someone who can be helped by being champion.
    I do not think Batista or Khali are main event worthy, if not Taker than give it to Kane or Finlay

IG: a_tarasov1 Pretty Boy Floyd's Avatar
    Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Taker will get it back pretty soon and prolly feud with Edge come WM
    Instagram: a_tarasov1

jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That would not help anybody- as much as I am a Finlay fan and have been since I first saw him in the late 1970's/early 1980's he is not a good promo and has no charisma, Kane has been there for 10 years and has never really been a top top guy and never should be.

Originally Posted by ArmTheHomeless View Post
    I do not think Batista or Khali are main event worthy, if not Taker than give it to Kane or Finlay

Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That would not help anybody- as much as I am a Finlay fan and have been since I first saw him in the late 1970's/early 1980's he is not a good promo and has no charisma, Kane has been there for 10 years and has never really been a top top guy and never should be.
    If Kane would get back in shape and put some little more effort into it, he could definitely be World champion material. His promos are far from lousy, they are very believable to his character, and the guy is very athletic when he's in shape.

Guess that's easier said then done though, with two half-busted knees.

Someone I'd like to get a push and see where it goes is Hardcore Holly. I love the promos I've seen him do (very few though), I love the intensity in his eyes and in his matches. He seems genuinely "Okay, if you mess with me, I'll break your jaw and snap every muscle in your body".
    - How old are you?
    - Do you have potential?
    - Y...
    -It doesn't matter if you have potential!

Storn's Undertaker Clip thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3734981

I always neg back!

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Storn View Post
    If Kane would get back in shape and put some little more effort into it, he could definitely be World champion material. His promos are far from lousy, they are very believable to his character, and the guy is very athletic when he's in shape.

Someone I'd like to get a push and see where it goes is Hardcore Holly. I love the promos I've seen him do (very few though), I love the intensity in his eyes and in his matches. He seems genuinely "Okay, if you mess with me, I'll break your jaw and snap every muscle in your body".
    I would love to see Kane back in shape and getting pushed.

I've always been a Hardcore Holly fan as well, he does seem like a genuine badass.

Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Put the title on Crash Holly or Mike Awesome!!

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Poofy Nesbit View Post
    Put the title on Crash Holly or Mike Awesome!!
    Strong fail.

I don't see it with Kane- maybe in 1998 or 1999 but he is just one of those guys who will always be pushed hard and tries his best but will never quite be a regular main eventer.

They tried pushing Holly back in 2003/2004 against Lesnar and nobody bought him as a top star then- they seem to be using him to get Dusty's kid over but that looks doomed for failure.

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll second that

Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't see it with Kane- maybe in 1998 or 1999 but he is just one of those guys who will always be pushed hard and tries his best but will never quite be a regular main eventer.

They tried pushing Holly back in 2003/2004 against Lesnar and nobody bought him as a top star then- they seem to be using him to get Dusty's kid over but that looks doomed for failure.
    About Kane: Not if he's pushed right, I'd say. I think that if he got back in shape, he'd be able to do great. He had entertaining matches, and everyone knows that he is such a raw power house, and everybody would love to see him use that power.
    Example: When he carried Big Show in the Royal Rumble, the crowd went nuts. Agreed, it was a better time for WWE, but people love seeing such displays of power. It gets their blood going.

About Hardcore Holly - I might be wrong now, but wasn't that push quite lame? I mean, for example - Survivor Series. What do they do? They have Holly get DQ'd immediately, before the match has even started. That's not a push in my eyes.
    - How old are you?
    - Do you have potential?
    - Y...
    -It doesn't matter if you have potential!

Storn's Undertaker Clip thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3734981

I always neg back!

I thought they did the best they could do with Holly- making him long strong and looking like he was tough enough to compete from that point up to RR 2004, but when you have been in a federation for 10 years as a lower-midcard guy you will have an awfully hard time convincing your fans that somebody like that can headline all of a sudden.

About Hardcore Holly - I might be wrong now, but wasn't that push quite lame? I mean, for example - Survivor Series. What do they do? They have Holly get DQ'd immediately, before the match has even started. That's not a push in my eyes.

mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100) mikelucas123 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rodney_1 View Post
    Why wont they let undertaker keep a championship belt long?
    They do

Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Push Hardcore Holly and have him beat Undertaker for the belt.
    RUTHLESS AGGRESSION

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope one day Brock Lesnar comes back and ends taker, too much to ask?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I hope one day Brock Lesnar comes back and ends taker, too much to ask?
    'Taker dies of old age trying to best The Beast. The casket match turns into a shoot.