Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Runningbackiler
    On DBZ you saw amazing fight scences and crazy **** etc.. but did u ever ssee them lifting weights? no..They did u restetance bu thats another story. But it was common to see them doing pushups ( in the thousands) and handstands etc.. Please take this seriously. If you want usable stregth follow this.
    (Before you read this if you a just a plain this will do little for you in your sport, but it could if you have never done this before)

Want more than just a big cheat or big legs? (Or a big dick, lol j/p) Not many people do them but they give big gains in a short amount of time
    Do you know what I am talkin about???

Push-Ups
    they can be done almost anywhere and always show results within about 2 weeks, you can feel and see the diffrence!

So this is my recommendation to everyone
    Push-Ups are good

Here is my simple program that helped me add 15lbs. to my bench in 2 months alone!

Start with a small manageable number say....20
    do 20 push-ups for day1
    then everyday after that increase by 5 push-ups

I promise you it works

Thats just the basic though below are the Push-ips Family of Push-up excersises and what they do and why.

Fingertip Pushup-Makes you have Super man fingers able to rip **** in half(can be done with 5 fingers then 4 then 3..etc, once you get down to two you will have Goku hands...KAMAHAMAHAAAAAAAAAAAA.....lol)

Knunckle Pushups- the fingertip pushingups cousin, helps you have Goku punchs and trains what fingertip pushups

Plryo Pushups- Speed, reaction this makes you explosive

Diamond Pushups- hands in triangle shape and do pushups

Wide Pushups-Put arms far apart and do pushups ( Will mosty cause yu to have big pecs..)

Hindu Pushup- This great pushhup works more muscles than all the aboved...COMBINED while the others are recommended for certain parts of the body (like tools in a toolbox) This excersise is the cure-all and once you can do 500 you will be the strongest pound-forpound person you know. Once you can do 1000 you will be a Goku( A famous Judoka once did 5000 in one sitting it says it tookk him an hour, he was one of the strongest he didn't use weights but he used wieight restance ( he picked up ppl and throw them)

ADVANCED-
    Once you have masted the above and can do at least 500 hindu pushups its time to move on

Handstand pushup
    Handstand fingertip pushup
    Between floor pushup(forgot name)
    One arm varations of all the above pushups

THere are manny more and not enough time to name..
    Watch for my Parts two and three with abdomial and leg excersises)

(THIS IS FOR FUNCTIONAL STREGTH NOT "I CAN LEFT 1,000 pounds 1 time!" strength tha stregenth is ok to have but is almost usless to use. But if u can do that 10 times its usable..almost.

du-mb as-s! go get a job.

hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whitesox3223
    du-mb as-s! go get a job.

he cant he still in middle school

hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) hocoathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zen machine i have read many of your post and you are very intellegent i thought as a martial artist you would appeate bodyweight excersises...I guess you hate them too... they are not magical nuthing is magically they are underrated. I hope this clears thinggs up for you becuz i really look up to u a little and thought you of all ppl would be able to understand. Theses are for real atheletes not saying thaty BB's arte not real atheletes but every sport has it s place

I posted this on every board it was relavant to I will delete and apolize for any board it was not suppose to be on

actually reall athletes go to the GYM.

Fuctional Strength Traine Runningbackiler's Avatar
    Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i did no base this off a cartoon and yes they did it with g-forces i dont really care about the stuipid cartooni care about the work and working out but thats just the restance but forgwtt abou tthe cartoon the main point of the subject is the bodyweight excersises. And as for my pictures Gangs are dead **** gangs am my own man u dumbass
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete

Talking

i did no base this off a cartoon and yes they did it with g-forces i dont really care about the stuipid cartooni care about the work and working out but thats just the restance but forgwtt abou tthe cartoon the main point of the subject is the bodyweight excersises. And as for my pictures Gangs are dead **** gangs am my own man u dumbass

it would be good to quote people so we know who your talking about. so we can make fu nof you for calling a senior member a dumbass

MeTaL92289 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeTaL92289 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeTaL92289 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your workout sounds awesome, but from your pic I REALLY need to know what weight plate you tied to your ear lobes to get them like that...**** thats the true sign of a body builder.

Fuctional Strength Traine Runningbackiler's Avatar
    Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runningbackiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MeTaL92289
    Your workout sounds awesome, but from your pic I REALLY need to know what weight plate you tied to your ear lobes to get them like that...**** thats the true sign of a body builder.
    YES.. indeed it took years to get ears that big
    "I am here to serve all belivers"- Runningbackiler the Fuctional Strength Athlete