Closed Thread
    chefdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a little advice for tommorow...

Tommorow my brother and i are going to start a split in the morning. he can only workout at 7 in the morning so i am stuck with that. my question is what would be the best split for us to do. i have been working out for a while now. he use to workout all the time for his football team and has awesome genetics. btw im 21 and he is 23.

i was thinking this...

monday-back and biceps

wednesday- legs

friday-chest triceps

is this any good or should i do a 2 0n, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off split? thanks
    always striving for something more

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please read the rules about thread titles.