namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Great de-motivator thread!

For those pessimists out there who are tired of the constant positive energy in the over 35 forum, here is a great website called Despair Inc. They sell all kinds of parody posters and shirts. I even got to make my own de-motivator poster! lol

http://www.despair.com/store.html

Here is my poster:

I hope everyone knows this is in good fun, I am not serious or anything. hahahaha
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't say your fat.

Sorry...............I couldn't resist.

Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember seeing these while I was working for my previous employer. As I read through the slogans, I laughed so hard that I cried. The thing is, I wasn't necessarily crying because I thought the posters were funny.

"Leaders are like eagles. We don't have either of them here."
    "Just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important."
    "The harder you try, the dumber you look."

And one of my most (least?) favorites:

"You aren't being paid to believe in the power of your dreams."

Soundtrack Always Playing DanceDiva's Avatar
    DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Loved It!

I didn't know what to expect, so I followed the link. Some I particularly liked:
    • When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.
    • Some people dream of success, while other people live to crush those dreams.
    • Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.
    -- Keep the Faith Baby (Adam Clayton Powell)

-- "If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come
    up with a Plan B."

Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

You're not fat...

you're big boned. I used that one on myself for years. That stuff is hilarious btw.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is great, just my kind of humor..Here's mine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...3&d=1192401900
    quitter.jpg
    Attached Images
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wild1poet2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    those are hilarious....

I always hated those cheesy rah rah rah posters....
    That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

Pepperminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    This is great, just my kind of humor..Here's mine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...3&d=1192401900
    quitter.jpg
    LOL !!

Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Islandtroll has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

You can't have rainbows, without a little rain.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    For those pessimists out there who are tired of the constant positive energy in the over 35 forum, here is a great website called Despair Inc. They sell all kinds of parody posters and shirts. I even got to make my own de-motivator poster! lol

http://www.despair.com/store.html

Here is my poster:

I hope everyone knows this is in good fun, I am not serious or anything. hahahaha
    bout time someone told you the truth ....

IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too many are too funny and too true!
    Nam, you're not fat, you just have very tall pecs