STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HURRY,,,What are some types of "DRY CARBS"

What are some other types of dry carbs other than potatoes, yams, and rice cakes??

creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what is a dry carb?

FitPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by creed428
    what is a dry carb?
    I would like to know that to.

I have a notion though, it may be a non-wet carb, which would therefore lead it to be a non-liquid carbohydrate, so pretty much it is anything solid and dry. Yeah I'm proud of myself.

Good Sources are as follows:
    Fruit
    Vegetables
    Whole Grains (oats are great)

STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I seen it in a magazine, I'm assuming it's carbs without high sugar content.

Don't be to proud "fitpro" in the mag' it said to stay away from anything prepared with water including,,,,,,veggies.

JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by STUCKUP
    Don't be to proud "fitpro" in the mag' it said to stay away from anything prepared with water including,,,,,,veggies.
    ?? what magazine was this? Any source that tells you to not eat veggies probably isn't the greatest.

eat your veggies! What's wrong with water anyways?

just my opinion... but the article you read sounds like crap. What was its purpose/intent? I am amazed any article would say to not eat veggies
    cant wait 2 c ur big ugly ass

It was an article about being shredded in seven days. It was in the Mens Fitness. It starts by drinking tons of water for a few days, then dropping your carbs to less than 50 per day, then eating "dry carbs" for three days while slowly backing off the water and eventually dropping to 1 cup of water on the seventh day so your body sheds water from under the skin with the end result leaving you look more defined. Just the last three days it said to eat no vegatables or anything prepared with water. This plan would only work on someone with low BF% (of course). Has anyone ever tried this????

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

oh my god!!! everyone is way off. dry carbs are what you eat when you are water depleting for a show. fruits and veggies are not dry carbs! dry carbs are things like rice cakes, animal crackers, graham crackers, etc. if you arwe doing this for a show, make sure sodium content is very low. obviously, nobody in this forum category is a competitive bodybuilder.

Thanks BB 45, I have the rice cakes, yams, potatoes. I didn't even THINK of graham crackers (I LOVE THOSE). What about wheat bread and PBJ? It's hard to have a high protein intake without the salty meats.

Rubbendable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Low sodium meats

I've been keeping under 600 mg of sodium for 2 days... For protein I recommend tilapia, lean ground turkey, chicken drumsticks (not injected with broth)... And body fortress chocolate peanut butter whey only has 65 mg per scoop, which is the best I could find on the fly. Chia seeds, plain Greek yogurt... I would like some help with the dry carbs though! I still want to be eating complex carbs... And I'm still shooting for plenty of protein, right?

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Rubbendable View Post
    I've been keeping under 600 mg of sodium for 2 days... For protein I recommend tilapia, lean ground turkey, chicken drumsticks (not injected with broth)... And body fortress chocolate peanut butter whey only has 65 mg per scoop, which is the best I could find on the fly. Chia seeds, plain Greek yogurt... I would like some help with the dry carbs though! I still want to be eating complex carbs... And I'm still shooting for plenty of protein, right?
    This threads 10 years old, but I am sure they have been waiting for this post from you.
    Eat the damn yolk.

BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rubbendable View Post
    ... And body fortress chocolate peanut butter whey only has 65 mg per scoop, which is the best I could find on the fly.
    10 years is "on the fly" -- eh, how long is "spontaneous"?