BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

James's Road To The Stage Thread

Hi im James.

Im 22, 6ft 3in and currently weigh 266lbs - im not sure what my bf is but please any suggestions would be apprieciated.

Im starting this thread to provide me with a bit of motivation and to get any honest comments from you lot.

My goal is to enter a bodybuilding competition. You will see from the pics that this is a long way off but i am commited and think that its now or never.

My short term aim is to slim down and access from there. If i need more muscle i will address that, if i just need to diet more i will do that.

I would be interested to hear your opinions on a time scale for the transformation and any other info on diet, training or any other relevant advice.

I will update this regularly

Any comments will get a reply.

Thanks
    Attached Images

BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritJames has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im eating clean at present, but i havent made a proper diet plan yet.

I will be making a diet plan soon which i intend to start on Mon 22nd October. I have chose this date as im away for a few days just before hand when there is little chance of eating clean.

I intend to have a diet of roughly 2000kals per day. But this will be confirmed shortly.

xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xb5869 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it sux, but your height is going to hold you back....
    you need to eat way more

Originally Posted by xb5869 View Post
    it sux, but your height is going to hold you back....
    you need to eat way more
    even when im trying to cut weight? I thought that would be a reasonable amount. What amount would you suggest?

Any ideas on my bodyfat %?