Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by dez/null
    full metal jacket. clockwork orange...any stanly kubrick film.
    dez you the man, FMJ is my 2 the drill instructor rules!

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by 1 Jimku69

that is the funnyest movie i have i have seen in my life. my fav part is when she throw snow on him, and he get mad and smokes her in the face with a snow ball haha. that was soooo fukking funny i am lol out loud right now.
    that part was so funny.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Originally posted by DarkFalcon

dez you the man, FMJ is my 2 the drill instructor rules!
    what?
    GO LEAFS GO

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by thx10050
    Black Hawk Down or We Were Soldiers. The books are better though. Independence Day was damn good as well, along with Armageddon.

very good movie as well
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1 Jimku69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

very good movie as well
    i know they are great movies yes they are
    GO LEAFS GO

Kill Shot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a tough one:

It should really be your favorite in category becuase there are just too many good flicks to chose from:

I'll give two nods:

Horror Sci-Fi (yes, it's own genre):
    1982 John Carpenter's "The Thing"

War Movie:
    Black Hawk Down
    I say this as being a veteran lover of any and all war movies from the '30s to the '00s. Whether you resent the accusation of a pro-American message, take the movie at face value, it is the best depiction of being in the **** !!. It's the quintessential war movie because despite the reasons for being there these guys are just doing the jobs they were trained to do; this movie is about the guys fighting and not about the politics. When the action gets going you don't care who wins, you just want the SOB's to make it back in one piece.
    I read Mark Bowdens "Black Hawk Down and ya, the movie takes a few liberties, but this movie captures the spirit of his words and the guys who gave their lives! This movie rocks. I'll spare you my political views unless you want to mix it up! Lol. j/k.

KS
    *See the fire sweepin' out our very street today. Burns like a red coal carpet, baby, mad bull lost its way. Gimme, gimme shelter or I'm gonna fade away* -Stones

MikeReid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has to be American History X.

JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Raiders of the Lost Ark.

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Originally posted by 1 Jimku69

what?
    FMJ=Full Metal Jacket, my #2 all time. I guess you haven't seen it but the drill instructor in basic training is f-ing hilarious in a psycho kind of way.

Cool

Originally posted by JimRW
    Raiders of the Lost Ark.
    I heard they are coming out with a new one next year, I can't wait. That one and T3, I just hope Arnie doesn't look too old for the part.

ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres a few I can think of I like, in no order:

-The Matrix
    -The Professional (aka, Leon)
    -Rocky (any, except 5)
    -Top Gun
    -Saving Private Ryan
    -Terminator 2
    -Back to the Future (I liked it)
    -The Rock
    -Fast & The Furious

I also liked Independance day..but did you know thats rated in general as a HORRABLE movie by critics? I mean they tore this movie apart.

by the way...I was jokin on fast & the furious...I hated that movie, just had to get some of your reactions

light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) light has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

My favorite is Braveheart, that one takes a multitude of categories for me (drama, war movie, love story, action etc.)
    Last edited by light; 08-09-2002 at 09:30 AM.

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've SO many favourite films! One that comes to mind right now is an Australian flick titled "Chopper" about notorious killer Mark Brandon Reid. That film has the best quotes (along with American Psycho) in recent memory. For example, after Chopper stabs Keith in jail, he says;
    Chopper; "You don't much like me, do you Keith?"
    Keith; "You beat up people for no reason to make a name for yourself and you're a f*cken idiot!"
    Chopper; "Yeah well i'm not the dumb **** pissin' blood everywhere am I?"
    I suppose one has to watch the film to really appreciate the black humor though.
    A classic American Psycho quote;
    Jean; "What's that?"
    Patrick; "Duct tape. I need it for...taping something"

My fav sci fi is either The Matrix, Pitch Black, or the Star Wars films (all five so far)

BDS...
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Originally posted by Big Daddy Shane
    I've SO many favourite films! One that comes to mind right now is an Australian flick titled "Chopper" about notorious killer Mark Brandon Reid.

BDS...
    Sounds cool, I like hearing about less mainstream movies generally because I've seen them all..lol. Warriors was another cool kind of lesser know movie about gangs. I'm going to look for Chopper next time I hit Blockbuster.

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah Once Were Warriors is a great film.
    Another movie that I love and just bought the DVD for is Lord of the rings.
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Talking

Did you catch the 5 minute preview for the Two Towers? Looks like it will be even better then Lord if that's possible. Man that was a sweet film! Once Were Warriors isn't the one I meant, it's called The Warriors (1979) here is a review http://www.insane.nu/kult/warriors.htm
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)

Never heard of Plan 9 from outer space is it some B movie? What's it about?
    The ultimate B movie. Most likely the worst movie of all time.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Sometimes, Preliminary Research makes sense..... ---> A search is a terrible thing to waste!

Unhappy

Originally posted by Fudog1138

The ultimate B movie. Most likely the worst movie of all time.
    But is it so bad that it's hilariously good???
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    someone said the exorcist..man that movie wasn't even scary and a bit overated...i think my best movies are

terminator 1,2
    predator 1,2
    aliens 1-4 (no one mentioned aliens)
    police Academy (which was sooo funny no one mentioned it!)
    back to the future 1-3
    fiday the 13th series
    rambo 1-3
    rocky 1,3,4
    fast & the furious
    the matrix
    speed
    universal soldier 1-2
    bloodsport
    tomb raider
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by The Iron Lord
    My favorite is "Anal Asian Amateurs III"
    Foreskin Gump
    Dickmand and Throbbin'
    Beaver and Buttface
    Beauty on the Beast
    the Bootyguard

on a more serious note...

Good will hunting
    Lock, Stock, and two smoking barrels (i don't think anyone mentioned this one)
    Rounders
    AMerican History X
    X-Men
    Office Space
    All of Kevin SMith movies: Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob strike back.
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best in theater recently-Signs
    Best DVD recently-Deuces Wild

Best Comedies- Dumb and Dumber, American pie, Happy Gilmore
    Wall street kicked ass until Boiler Room
    Best spoof- Hot Shots part Deux
    Best/only good Van Damme flick-Bloodsport
    Best Animes-Ninja Scroll, Street FighterII turbo
    Best Cult classic-Clockwork Orange
    Best Arnold Movie-T2
    Worst Arnold Movie- Stay Hungry
    Best Mob Movies- Goodfellas and Casino
    Biggest disappointment recently- Rollerball

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn.... nobody has said DIE HARD series great great moveis

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)

But is it so bad that it's hilariously good???
    Oh it's awesome. Budget was around $400 or so bucks. Made by Ed Wood.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Sometimes, Preliminary Research makes sense..... ---> A search is a terrible thing to waste!

hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardknuckle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Die Hard totally slipped my mind. The third one was excellent.

ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by hardknuckle
    Best in theater recently-Signs
    Best DVD recently-Deuces Wild

Best Comedies- Dumb and Dumber, American pie, Happy Gilmore
    Wall street kicked ass until Boiler Room
    Best spoof- Hot Shots part Deux
    Best/only good Van Damme flick-Bloodsport
    Best Animes-Ninja Scroll, Street FighterII turbo
    Best Cult classic-Clockwork Orange
    Best Arnold Movie-T2
    Worst Arnold Movie- Stay Hungry
    Best Mob Movies- Goodfellas and Casino
    Biggest disappointment recently- Rollerball
    How could I forget bloodsport...greatest fighting movie ever...has that hit DVD yet? I tried to buy that a few months ago and it wasnt out on DVD yet...I used to watch that movie every time I went on a road trip (tv in car). I just watched Lord of the Rings yesturday...good movie, next one looks awesome, nothin but war, I could sit through a 3 hour slaying fest.

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Office Space. Can watch it over and over.

Get stoned, grab a bunch of munchies, pop that movie in...im good.

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fav Comedy: History of the World Part I (any Mel Brooks movie)

Fav Sci Fi: Empire Strikes Back

Fav Fantasy: Lord of the Rings (the whole trilogy even tho they all arent out yet.)

Fav Drama: Fight Club

Fav War Movie: Apocalypse Now

Fav Anime: Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Fav Action: X-Men or The Matrix

Fav Porn: Babylon
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

Mommie Dearest: few of my favorite lines in that movie

"No more wire hangers!!!!!!!!!!"

"yes mommie dearest"

"Don't Fu(k with me fellas!!"
    Last edited by sflaboy25; 08-09-2002 at 08:56 PM.

Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stay Puft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Kevin Smith movies are great, I have them all on DVD. I think Mallrats is the best.

Noone has mentioned 'The Usual Suspects'. That movie is so good I cant describe it, and is my choice for favorite.

Honourable Mention :

Braveheart,
    Dazed and Confused
    Shawshank Redemption,
    Fight Club,
    American Beauty.

Later
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devman27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some great movies:
    1. Predator
    2. Reservoir Dogs
    3. Pulp Fiction
    4. Office Space
    5. Dumb and Dumber
    6. Any of the earlier Adam Sandler movies
    7. Seven
    8. Full Metal Jacket
    Can't remember anymore
    Do every act in your life as if it were the last - Marcus Aurelius