Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Workout Music

weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weaponxxxvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hatebreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be cool until it's time not to be cool

Knowledge is Power

Opinions are like a-holes: Everyone has one, but mine is the right one.

ISSA Certified and Certifiably Crazy

WhiteAfricanSpaceChrist peteskeys's Avatar
    peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Pantera, Rage Against the Machine...

You get the idea.
    Student.

Currently in the midst of a mac and cheese + hamburger helper bulk. Come at me, bodyfat.

When I am a lean 220+ then maybe I'll have an avatar, until then: foreverfaceless.jpg

I rep back.

c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I go by the album, not individual songs:

Helmet- Unsung
    Slayer- Undisputed Attitude
    Slayer- Diabolus in Musica
    Pantera- The Great Southern Trendkill (Suicide Note Part 2 is an insane song)
    Soil- Scars
    Spike 1000- Waste of Skin
    Metallica- Master of Puppets

147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 147536951171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you tried like motorhead, sevendust, disturbed

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I go for a lot of heavier stuff. As I Lay Dying, Becoming the Archetype, August Burns Red, Living Sacrifice...I just got some Austrian Death Machine, so my workouts will be BRUTAL.

solidstatebody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check rotting christ - fateless

lamb of god - ruin

strapping young lad - underneath the waves

meshuggah - bleed

kataklysm - shadows and dust

kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000) kyhunter89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Some of those are racist white power bands. That's not cool. The music might be heavy and good to work out to, but RACISM SUCKS!!!

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    It's cool that there is another hardcore fan on these boards! I have heard of Poison the Well and I think that hardcore in the best workout music. Some bands to get you pumped for your workout are Hatebreed, old VOD, Sick Of It All, Earth Crisis (though I hate what they preach), and Shutdown.
    seeing as hatebreed has songs with ni66ers in the title....

Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigLiTTlEJohn View Post
    looks like all the metal heads got to this post before me

too bad...

never forget spine shank or primer
    Looks like all the metal heads also forgot about 100% pure american metal...LAMB OF GOD FTW!!!!!!! Nothing makes me go insane at the gym like them!!!
    Last edited by Jasonpan; 10-27-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Didnt see page 3 and 4 lol........

My GST & Madcow Adventure (Madcow's Starts on pg 17): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=130591083

Starting over again, an SS Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147132983&pagenumber=

Leangains.com
    http://examine.com/leangains-faq/
    Bodyrecomposition.com

SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My Workout Playlist on my Ipod is:

System of the Down
    Drowning Pool
    Pantera...

I also have a mix of Newer stuff for cardio.

Superman871 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superman871 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superman871 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superman871 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my workout playlist consists of a lot of

August Burns Red
    Bring Me The Horizon (more the suicide season cd)
    Abandon All Ships
    Vanna
    Of Mice & Men (Also their old stuff)
    "Don't be the nail, Don't be the hammer, Be the Beastly Barbarian swinging the hammer smashin' the nail!!"

Ivy123000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ivy123000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking How to download music free?

Originally Posted by musmar View Post
    Hey guys, i need some good music to help me with my workout! Could you please recommend some songs that i can add to my cds? So far i have used Rocky music and rock...
    Could you give me some specific songs?
    Thanks a lot!
    Hi, sorry I don't know taste for music.There are millions of tons music on the internet. If there is a program that can help you download music from internet, then you can choose your favourite songs well. Here several people introduse a good program to me. It is called Streaming Audio Capture. I have tried it. It works very well. Do you have any interest?

michwolver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michwolver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    zombie good, acdc, metallica, eminem always money, try confusion(dub) by the pump panel, its from fast & furious 2 ending, always works

Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't workout without music. It's just not fun without it...I've left my ipod at home multiple times, and I drive home to get it every single time. I listen to all genres, but when working out mostly hip hop/rap greats. 2pac, Jay, Biggie..and newer artists like Wayne, Drake, J.Cole, etc.
    My Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120696121

ecthelion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jasonpan View Post
    Looks like all the metal heads also forgot about 100% pure american metal...LAMB OF GOD FTW!!!!!!! Nothing makes me go insane at the gym like them!!!
    That's the ****. LoG FTW.

orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some Death Metal, most of the times is Evangelion or The Apostasy from Behemoth.
    “As you think, so shall you become” Bruce Lee

bryzenl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    visioins in sleep-jamie's elsewhere.
    of mice and men self titled cd
    parkway drive-deep blue(cd)
    our last night-we will all evolve(cd)
    Miss may i-monuments(cd)

Ivy123000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ivy123000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile A New Way to Download Music

Hi, there are too much kinds of music for you. Though I can't give you specific songs that may satisfy you, I can recommend a new way to download music from the music websites. If you can listen to the music online, you can download it to your iPod or other digital devices. It is really helpful for music lovers. It is called Streaming Audio Capture. Hope you will like it! You can find it from google.

02m311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Freindly Post

Hey guys new to the forum... i found out about this workout playlist a couple days ago... hopefully you enjoy it as much as i do...

Since im new it wont let me post links... but its on

fratstars.com - on the workout mix

Really good

nanelson1288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kinda corny but i listen to rammstein when doing heavy bench, especially feaer frei, the song from triple x... haha, but it works
    otherwise mostly hip hop, a few faves:
    Heart of a Champion-Nelly
    If I can't- 50 cent
    Let Me in-Young Buck
    Mama Said Knock You Out-LL Cool J
    Behind The Walls- Nate Dogg, Kurupt and Shyne
    Scream on Em- The Game
    Why We Thugs-Ice Cube
    Over-Drake
    X Gonna Give it to Ya- DMX
    S on my Chest- Lil Wayne
    The Champ- Ghostface Killah

LeylandLatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently for me it's a toss up between QOTSA and Rage Against the Machine. Song for the Dead is always on for deadlifts and squats - This should be in everyones workout playlist (and every playlist ever cos it's ****ing awesome!)

c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) c_hayhurst is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Some more

Weightlifting:

Metal is the best genre.

Superjoint Ritual
    HELMET
    Soil
    Metallica's albums BEFORE the black album. From the black album forward, their music sucks.
    AC/DC
    Lo-Pan (local band from Columbus, Ohio)
    Ministry
    Pantera
    Slayer

Cardio:

Anything with a beat, so that includes industrial, some techno and rap:

Prodigy
    Rammstein
    Insane Clown Posse
    Dark Lotus
    Eric B and Rakim
    Holy Gang
    Pop Will Eat Itself
    NWA

fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50) fredzs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Disturbed-Dropping Plates
    Breaking Benjamin-Blow Me Away-Lights Out

csynic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rock works well, any kind of music helps keep track of time too.

tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tocino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Black Label Society, Immortal, Motorhead, Slayer, Hollywood Undead, Mudvayne

Registered User RyanCrunkstable's Avatar
    RyanCrunkstable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanCrunkstable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dropkick murphys. anything with drive to it. celtic punk all the way. killswitch engage is a must.

drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drillagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's A Pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean
    Battle for Baghdad by Baghdad Heavy Metal
    The Warrior Song by Sean Householder
    Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin
    Burn It To The Ground by Nickleback
    Amaranth by Nightwish
    I Will Go by Wicked Tinkers
    Wolfe Tone by Cruachan
    Rooster by Alice In Chains
    Albacadabra by Albannach
    Banshee by Young Dubliners
    Briefcase No. 1 by Tartanic

Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100) Bogart80 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lamb of God, Machinehead, Slayer, 40 Blow Summer.

I have a very versatile play list ranging from classic rock to heavy metal, trance to rap. I just skip the songs that come on that tend to be a downer. I know when I do cardio the faster the beat the harder I tend to push myself so punk rock works well for this. Not that new age punk that is coming out now but some Face to Face, Lagwagon, and 30 Foot Fall.

Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Basketpollo923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These-

Of Mice & Men
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Suicide Silence
    Winds Of Plague
    Woe is Me
    Attack Attack!
    Upon A Burning Body
    Oceano
    Asking Alexandria
    For All Those Sleeping
    Emmure
    For The Fallen Dreams
    Motionless In White
    etc...

agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreutman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Iron Maiden: Die with your boots on. Revelations, The Trooper, Can I play with Madness, Eldorado

Megadeth: High Speed Dirt, Recokoning Day, Sweating Bullets, This was my life, Symphony of Destruction,

Judas Priest: The Sinner, Hell Bent for Leather, You've Got Another Thing Coming, Exciter

AC/DC: Shoot to Thrill, Have a Drink on Me, Long way to the top (If ya wanna Rock and Roll)

Zep: Immigrant Song, Black Dog, Rock and Roll

Stevie Ray Vaughn: Change it, Cold Shot
    It's not about how much iron you push, it's about how hard you push yourself! To rise above the mundane trappings of where I presently am to that mythical place that I aspire to be at. To break through old barriers and rise to new heights, that is my goal.

Southland Performance Products Rep.