Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout Music

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

Workout Music

Hey guys, i need some good music to help me with my workout! Could you please recommend some songs that i can add to my cds? So far i have used Rocky music and rock...
    Could you give me some specific songs?
    Thanks a lot!

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know it's always a toss up between Yani and Creed/Limp Bizquit/Lincoln Park/Metalica and that type. Aerosmith and AC/DC if your into some more classic stuff.
    Any boy band must not be played in any sort of gym period. It has been proven by scientists to shrink genitals.

JeRmS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rob Zombie/White Zombie are a MUST while lifting!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will get you PUMPED UP!!!!!!!

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Techno, Trance!
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all of the above works.....but when u really get in the zone...u dont need any freaking music....i realized taht today....i was just grunting and listening to myslef grunt in the gym....also i find it helps to say **** to urslef as u do each rep....like for instnace i was doing back today and while busting out some seated rows and squeezing those contracctions....i was saying to myself "I HATE SMALL LATS...." on and on.....really gets to the point u know
    hopper

Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    metal i think is the best for lifting as big red says LIFT ANGRY!!!

bled4days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Metal is definately where it's at. The harder the better! I suggest you check out Slipknot, Static-X, Mudvayne, Rob Zombie, Tool, or the like. I think that the occasional Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, and Korn mixed in work well for additional focus and energy. If you prefer Christian stuff, then Massivivid, East-West, Pillar, Project 86, or Six Feet Deep are very sustaining!! Keep focused!!

MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone know any weightlifting sites that have stuff about music to lift and stuff like that?

KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidCannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Can't forget the Rocky Music..

Eye of the Tiger.......Burning Heart........

Also Metallica....Enter Sandman
    Limp Bizcuit....Break Stuff, MI2 theme
    Linkin Park......In the End

Just some of my favorites
    I'm so Money, and You dont even know it

CiSmAXz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deftones, Cold, Godsmack, A Perfect Circle, Deftones again

Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you find a song that gets you psyched out of your freakin mind, buy it or download it and make a few workout tapes. I have like five that I rotate and I never get sick of them.

I know what you mean about the "getting in the zone thing" but if you workout at a tennis club like I do, you don't want to listen to a bunch of WASPS chatting about stocks and listening to Sting blaring over the radio. I pump up the music on my walkman to keep all the distractions out and so I can focus on my workout.
    Strap on a pair

aelmazahi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bush is a must!!! Nothing will get you pumped like machinehead!!! Also, get their new record Golden State

WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definately dance/techno.
    Hip-hop.
    Eye of The Tiger
    Eiffel 65 songs

I say listen to whatever pumps you up and gives you the emotional rush. That will bring you into another level of training where your more focused. peace

William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Current fave CD to train to --> Tool: Lateralus

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Stuff I listen to

Right now, Coal Chamber's song "kill the man become the monster' is my fav. I think that is what it is called, but the name is perfect. So here are a few CD's that you can listen to and will get you pumped:
    Anything Zombie
    Any Old Metallica
    Panterra Vulgar display of power
    Coal Chamber
    Helmet
    Static X
    Any Rage against the Machine
    Slayer Seasons in the abyss
    Drowning Pool-Sinner
    Any Tool
    There are tons more, but these will get you started. Oh and this band called Down...try them.
    Forgive but NEVER forget

Bulldog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check this for a mix:

AC/DC : In particular Thunderstruck/ Whole lotta Rosie/thats the way I wanna rock and roll/ back in black

metallica: Seek and destroy/ creeping death

WASP: anything you like

Hip hOP'S good : Rob base/Eric B and Rakim/DMC/ PuBLIC eNEmy/grandmaster.

old school tecno.

anything with an attitude !

Chuck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fortress, day of the sword, max resist, ravenous, bully boys search those on a file sharing program or buy their cd's at resistance.com

Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Korn - the original.
    I needn't say more.
    "Rome was built in 8 week cycles"
    Judd

monsterous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

ac dc one of my favs Saliva is pretty good pumping music check them out!Let me know if you guys like them?
    Time to Change to a Better Life and Life Style and what better way than " BodyBuilding "

JayHeich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayHeich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayHeich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayHeich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayHeich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    personally i jsut think it depends on the type of person you are.

Me? I like to listen to punk rock or heavy metal. And this one song by disturbed- the game

good music. Best music is ones where people are complaining about being beaten and coming back =D

ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThugNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

i like to sit in the closet and run the vacuum cleaner
    this ninjun be gettin crunk like an injun

it is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hardcore. i guarantee you that if you go get poison the well's cd- opposite of december, you will lift more than you ever have. it might take a little while to get used to, but once you do, you will go insane.
    while you are sitting there complaining about how you can't gain weight, you could be eating.

Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    SLIPKNOT makes you go crazy........I listen to that!

Peace

Bone

CrazyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slipknot and Static X

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Punk

Im an old reformed punk, but I still think that The Misfits
    (with Glenn Danzig.. not the new crap) is the best to lift to...
    but then again.. thats just my taste

but I'll be honest.. I dont listen to music all that often in the gym.. I feel that I focus better without it...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PUSSIES!
    try this on for size

Disturbed-Stupify, Shout 2000, Voices, and of course PSYCHO!
    Limp Bizkit- Rollin (urban assault vehicle version) with DMX meth and red
    Godsmack-Awake(always makes me go insane), Whatever, Sick of Life.
    Sevendust-Black(great song), Denial
    Fuel-Shimmer
    Metallica-One ("Darkness, imprisoning me"... hell yea!)
    Drowning Pool-Bodies
    Linkin Park-In the End
    Saliva- CLICK CLICK BOOM!
    Slipknot-Wait and Bleed ("Everything is turning black for me..."o yeah!)

Play those f*cking tracks and be intense!
    And don't forge to...

GET PSYCHO!

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like disturbed conflict

BigLiTTlEJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks like all the metal heads got to this post before me

too bad...

never forget spine shank or primer
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist
    --------------------------------------------
    If your giong to lift like a man eat like a man -Br
    ---------------------------------------------
    I came i saw i was humbl'ed

Chiefs1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

ttt great topic.. I'm making a new cd tonight

TnTakenOver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally,

For Cardio and Intense training, I would go with something fast like techno, dance, trance and etc.

For weightlifting, and others I would go with some rock like, AC/DC, Metallica, Rob Zombie, and Linkin Park

so far with music, it has mad the workout seem easier, and fly by faster.