Big Red 64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Big Are Coleman's Thighs?

I know that Ronnie Coleman's thighs must be bigger than his waist, and I would like to know the dimensions of both for contrast comparison if anyone has this info. Thanks in advance.

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Huge

-Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would love to know too...his legs are damn HUGE!

Ejmre has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    His thighs have to be 30-32 inches. He is Huge and strong as hell.

GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ejmre
    His thighs have to be 30-32 inches. He is Huge and strong as hell.
    Oh he pisses on 30-32 inch legs, mine are 30 and his legs dwarfed mine.

MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by -Moores Gym-
    I would love to know too...his legs are damn HUGE!
    his legs are sexy, and his ass is hot,

Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullifidian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Somewhere around 38-40 inches.

Btw, to put things in perspective, Tom Platz was about 4-5 inches shorter and had 36 inch thighs.

GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50) GovernorMills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nullifidian

Btw, to put things in perspective, Tom Platz was about 4-5 inches shorter and had 36 inch thighs.
    yeah I would say your guess is pretty good, maybe a bit high but give or take a couple inches I would say its a good guess. Anyway like I said I have a fresh pair of 30's and next to ronnie they looked like toothpicks.

Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nameless@1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pretty sure they are 36 - 37

MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaSS_IL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ronnie coleman is skinny, i suggest bulking

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Suffice it to say, his legs are big enough to not have to measure them to give himself a false sense of security.

Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by F W Nietszche
    Suffice it to say, his legs are big enough to not have to measure them to give himself a false sense of security.
    Well said, Friedrich, well said. Buy you a case of beer for that one.

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mortis
    Well said, Friedrich, well said. Buy you a case of beer for that one.
    Beer bad... buy me a bucket of protein

Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good response nietszhce, you really are a bber
    "I went Hard, I went Heavy and I didn't stop" - Ronnie Coleman on how he gained 40 lbs lbm in one year.

Mortality is the greatest gift that god gave to man

Bodybuilding is consistency, that and balls of rock!
    Peace
    _Rush_

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this big
    Attached Images
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

i dont like how coleman looks, but i like him as a person, his attitude is great, he is a simple man, and good one, kevine levron has great body but he sucks ass, i hate him, he is stupid bitch and his attitude sucks

MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) MurphDog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont really like his look either. I find he looks soft around his midsection. Although its all muscle, i dont fiind he looks good. none of the Modern bodybuildiers got to sleek V shape to them anymore. I dont like the way bb is going. only my oppinion though.

Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GovernorMills

I was thinking the same thing. I got the ol' tape measure out and BAM!! 30's over here babay!!

Originally Posted by Man, I'm Big
    I was thinking the same thing. I got the ol' tape measure out and BAM!! 30's over here babay!!

yeah I mean I know my legs could be bigger but you know I thought hey 30's are decent and maybe they won't look too too small next to him...boy was I wrong. His legs are f***in phenomenal. I would give up a few fingers to have legs like that.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GovernorMills
    Actually he probably does piss on his legs.....they're so big they get in the way
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    Actually he probably does piss on his legs.....they're so big they get in the way
    LOL! ROFL!!!!!
    For personal training consultations email at sjvaldez2@yahoo.com

alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GovernorMills View Post

You're an idiot. His legs are 34 inches and not 36 like every exaggerated site says. He got measured in a video once and it said 34.

So just because his legs are 2 inches bigger means he pisses on 32 inches?... Yeah sure..

There is a 2 inch difference between off season kai greene (33.5) and off season big ramy (35.5). And kai greene is only abit smaller than big ramy. I can't see a MASSIVE difference moron

Oh and sucked in on the 14 year post.

alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexyboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post

Tom platz had 31 inches moron

Originally Posted by Nameless@1 View Post
    pretty sure they are 36 - 37
    Pretty sure they're not

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alexyboi View Post
    Tom platz had 31 inches moron
    You are bumping a 14 year old thread to call people names. Is that really what your life is about?

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    You are bumping a 14 year old thread to call people names. Is that really what your life is about?
    Worth every penny. I hate paranoid muscleheads. Go worry about something meaningful besides weight height and fat. One day if you lose your emotions taking drugs all that muscle won't mean piss. Go worry about staying healthy rather than looking bigger or ripped. Id rather be the most smallest healthiest horniest euphoric guy than the most biggest strongest sterile anhedonic guy.
    Last edited by alexyboi; 11-17-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alexyboi View Post
    Worth every penny. I hate paranoid muscleheads. Go worry about something meaningful besides weight height and fat. One day if you lose your emotions taking drugs all that muscle won't mean piss. Go worry about staying healthy rather than looking bigger or ripped. Id rather be the most smallest healthiest horniest euphoric guy than the most biggest strongest sterile anhedonic guy.
    Ok, so you do you and let them do them. By age 30 you shouldn't be this concerned with how others live (provided they aren't hurting anyone else).

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Ok, so you do you and let them do them. By age 30 you shouldn't be this concerned with how others live (provided they aren't hurting anyone else).
    WRONG SIR WRONG!! Under Section 37b they hurt everyone in society by making muscle standards for men who are not real men unless they have muscles just like the beauty industry that hurts women with their sexualization standards of losing weight and cosmetics which drives men and women to demean people who don't fit the standards ETC ETC and to end up dating what society reflects. Its all there BLACK AND WHITE, CLEAR AS CRYSTAL! You bumped young men and women with a mental disorder called Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) when they were fine to begin with instead of training for health only to satisfy your own ego to train for size due to your insecurities that were fueled by a toxic faulty society to begin with in which your non healthy train for size routine will be remembered by the now toxic society which is what caused them to become toxic in the first place BUT YOU won't be remembered by anyone unless you are a famous star or a youtube celebrity SO YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaoySOGlZ_U
    Last edited by alexyboi; 11-20-2019 at 08:20 AM.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All this talk about pissing on his legs... can Ronnie HGH Coleman see what he's pissing with?