Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bruce lee vs. Royce Gracie

who do you think would win?? bruce or royce? i know bruce is fast as **** and has his freestyle jeet kun do...Buy royce also has extremely good grappling skills..would bruce know how to react to that??

I say royce barely wins by a tapout on bruce assuming he is able to get a clinch or a takedown considering how fast bruce is...
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My old man went to a few of Bruce Lees classes, and followed him closely(not travel with but you know, was very interested). He said no footage does him justice, in reality he moved so fast you could hardly see him (limbs that is).
    Bruce Lee would destroy him, he so fast and can apply amazing power. His body fat was like 2% or something crazy like that.
    Last edited by Striver; 08-06-2004 at 04:59 PM.

JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bruce lee you dont understand how bad this guy was bruce lee invented that style of fighting but when he learned more his style was no longer a style he was free form trying to explain it to you look him up read some of his books watch some of his movies
    Last edited by JB20; 08-06-2004 at 04:45 PM.
    america needs more women like this http://www.xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lanci/na_tinbe.html

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    shot gun>bruce lee
    im a strong beliver in dragons, fairies, good women and other fantasy creatures.

linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by flava
    shot gun>bruce lee
    shot gun>*
    Whoever dies with the most toys wins!

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by linebacker
    shot gun>*
    That depends, if it was real close range he could probably grab the gun knock you out with it and have time to scream (ai ahhhhh) before you could pull the trigger.

linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'd say bruce would have the advantage in speed, agility, and endurance given his smaller size.

royce would have the advantage in strength and grappling.

if bruce kept getting clean shots in and kept his distance, royce would go down, but if royce ever got a hold of bruce, it'd be over.
    Whoever dies with the most toys wins!

JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000) JB20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i bet all you guys know about bruce lee is his name
    america needs more women like this http://www.xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lanci/na_tinbe.html

MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys have to be joking. Any NHB fighter of today would destroy Bruce Lee. Royce Gracie has amazing MMA BJJ. Notice I said MMA, not pure BJJ. He's accustomed to beating guys much larger than he is. Bruce Lee had no ground game. He would be giving up several inches and upwards of thirty-five pounds. There is no way Royce would not utterly dominate such a match.

Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brak86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by MetaforeX
    You guys have to be joking. Any NHB fighter of today would destroy Bruce Lee. Royce Gracie has amazing MMA BJJ. Notice I said MMA, not pure BJJ. He's accustomed to beating guys much larger than he is. Bruce Lee had no ground game. He would be giving up several inches and upwards of thirty-five pounds. There is no way Royce would not utterly dominate such a match.
    Although im sure its true in most cases, id ont think so against bruce lee. U dont understand. I dont even understand. He was so incredible. More incredible than almost all these MMA guys. If grappling was superior then everyon ein the world would just take it. Bruce lee would win. Im sure throughout his life he learned a few grappling/floor techniques. Im sure he could hold his own against grapplers
    Good, Bad, Im the guy with the gun-Army of Darkness

SEE KILL BILL VOL 2: PAI MAI IS A GOD

Kurupt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Brak86
    Although im sure its true in most cases, id ont think so against bruce lee. U dont understand. I dont even understand. He was so incredible. More incredible than almost all these MMA guys. If grappling was superior then everyon ein the world would just take it. Bruce lee would win. Im sure throughout his life he learned a few grappling/floor techniques. Im sure he could hold his own against grapplers

I know eh? People say, "Ohhh the second he's in a graple, Bruce Lee would be DONE!"...why? Does he not know how to get out? Did he only learn how to give punches and moves, and not take them? Bruce Lee > Anyone in the world.

He's a legend for a reason...

I got the misc going nuts manchoman's Avatar
    manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    RODRIGO GRACIE ALL THE WAY!!!
    My favorite thread :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=309153

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Kurupt
    I know eh? People say, "Ohhh the second he's in a graple, Bruce Lee would be DONE!"...why? Does he not know how to get out? Did he only learn how to give punches and moves, and not take them? Bruce Lee > Anyone in the world.

Hey baby... wanna cyber?

Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by manchoman
    RODRIGO GRACIE ALL THE WAY!!!
    bump !

Why might you say? Royce is a proven champion time and time again not just an actor and an unproven myth!
    Don't you know this is the best part of frickin' war I've seen? I've got hot chow, hot showers, a warm bed. The way I see it, Germany is almost as good as being home. I even got to wipe my ass with real toilet paper today. So quit asking when you're gonna see some action, will ya? And stop with the frickin' love songs!

Muscle Clam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bruce Lee could bench press 300 for 15+ reps easily at a bodyweight of 130

Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soarer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Muscle Clam
    Bruce Lee could bench press 300 for 15+ reps easily at a bodyweight of 130
    lol where did you pull that bull**** from, last i heard he was doing 100lb movements tops.... (documented not word of mouth bs)
    Don't you know this is the best part of frickin' war I've seen? I've got hot chow, hot showers, a warm bed. The way I see it, Germany is almost as good as being home. I even got to wipe my ass with real toilet paper today. So quit asking when you're gonna see some action, will ya? And stop with the frickin' love songs!

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dunno all im saying is that bruce is an extremely great martial artist...yes he did invent his style but what the hell do you think gracie jiu jitsu is is?? it is a style that helio gracie perfected. and theres so much bs about bruce lee, " he can punch with so much strengh" "he can bench 300 for 15"

I think that gracie would dominate him in a fight if he managed to get a clinch.

Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The ignorance in this thread is amazing....

better yet I think if bruce went against fedor elimeniko...bruce would get rocked like their was no tomorrow. The man has a stone chin and can get tossed on to his neck that would cripple a normal human.

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I say Gracie would win, but it would be a close battle and they both would be ****ed up at the end

MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Could you show me where Bruce had an actual fight? Where it's documented that he benched anywhere close to 300? That's just silly. Van Damme looked pretty slick in Blood Sport, but then he got his ass handed to him by an average joe at a strip club. I wasn't trying to make it a comparison of striker vs. grappler as someone seemed to have suggested.

The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000)
    I read somewhere that Bruce Lee's actions were slowed down on film so we could see them better...the opposite of what they do in most action movies today.

Something you might find interesting is that Bruce Lee said the only man he had doubts about beating was Muhammed Ali.
    ***i rep back if you're 1000+. Request it in rep comment.***

BigPoppaPump_15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bruce lee was the best martial artist ever. In a lot of his movies that he did he doesn't even use a half of all the skills he has. He was so fast. I don't know about this other guy you're talking about, but i've studied ju-jitsu, and tae-kwon-do, and karate. Well if someone like bruce lee went after someone who is great at ju-jitsu he's still crush them. Ju-jitsu you have to have strength and speed at the same time. It's like a spring. But with Bruce lee's speed......if this other guy tried to do anything to one arm or leg or something bruce would cave in his face with another hand or foot. Bruce lee was extrordinary. No i've never seen an actual fight from bruce lee because nobody was ever dumb enough to fight him. The thing about Ali undoubtably was a joke from bruce haha.

Originally posted by BigPoppaPump_15
    Bruce lee was the best martial artist ever. In a lot of his movies that he did he doesn't even use a half of all the skills he has. He was so fast. I don't know about this other guy you're talking about, but i've studied ju-jitsu, and tae-kwon-do, and karate. Well if someone like bruce lee went after someone who is great at ju-jitsu he's still crush them. Ju-jitsu you have to have strength and speed at the same time. It's like a spring. But with Bruce lee's speed......if this other guy tried to do anything to one arm or leg or something bruce would cave in his face with another hand or foot. Bruce lee was extrordinary. No i've never seen an actual fight from bruce lee because nobody was ever dumb enough to fight him. The thing about Ali undoubtably was a joke from bruce haha.
    that statements full of ****

BigPoppaPump_15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok soarer......that was a complete waste of a post. Why are there so many idiots out there like you?! If you don't wanna say something constructive then dont' say anything.

SteakNPotatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What does Bruce Lee drink?

WAAAATAAAAAH!!

Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by BigPoppaPump_15
    Bruce lee was the best martial artist ever. In a lot of his movies that he did he doesn't even use a half of all the skills he has.
    Then how do you know that they exsist?

Originally posted by Kurupt
    He made three films and died... Same thing happened with River Phoenix.
    Molon Labe

Once a KA, always a KA.

phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bruce lee has the 1-inch punch...top that

Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Player89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rickson by arm bar. Rickson Gracie is the best gracie he is undefeated.

Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oo-rah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bruce Lee isn't some ****ing magical legendary Crouching Tiger man. Seriously. You all sound like a bunch of ten year olds. He was a martial artist and actor who was extremely proficient at what he did.
    "Everybody has redeeming qualities, some just have more than others." -Best person in the world.