Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J-Peg View Post
    Reality - and what do you expect to come into Cowboy thread and start trumping the Patriots - get out Troll.
    This ain't a cowboy thread, this was a thread to discuss last night's game, get with the program.
    Tom Brady wishes he was half as talented and a quarter as good looking as Aaron Rodgers.

J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yovy View Post
    This ain't a cowboy thread, this was a thread to discuss last night's game, get with the program.
    Which didn't involve the Patriots did it........unless "Hoodie" was video taping the defenses again.......so leave.

New England Patriots....... New England isn't even a city - it's a region Go get yourself a city then come back and play.
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

R.I.P. Zyzz - God of Aesthetics

Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Which didn't involve the Patriots did it........unless "Hoodie" was video taping the defenses again.......so leave.
    I didn't realize it's against J-Peg's forum rules to talk about NFL teams in an NFL thread. And guess what "hoodie" coaches a far better team than Dallas can handle, sorry brah.

New England Patriots....... New England isn't even a city - it's a region Go get yourself a city then come back and play.
    Oh wow thanks for pointing out that New England is a region, did you just learn that all by yourself? In any case, Gillette is in MA, I live in MA, go get a ring before you talk down to your superior
    Tom Brady wishes he was half as talented and a quarter as good looking as Aaron Rodgers.

J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't realize it's against J-Peg's forum rules to talk about NFL teams in an NFL thread. And guess what "hoodie" coaches a far better team than Dallas can handle, sorry brah.
    Sorry didn't realize I was talking with a 19 year old NFL genius. Again, quit hijacking this thread with talk of your crappy a$$ patriots team loaded with thugs and cheaters.

I live in MA, go get a ring before you talk down to your superior
    This made no sense. Is this how you talk that far up north, eh? Superior? That one of those big lakes to your west right? Why don't you go take a swim in it.

If you're not cheatin, you're not trying!
    Team motto for Bill Belicheat

PATRIOTS SUCK!!!
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

Sorry didn't realize I was talking with a 19 year old NFL genius. Again, quit hijacking this thread with talk of your crappy a$$ patriots team loaded with thugs and cheaters.
    And I didn't realize I was talking with the candidate for the dumbest 35 year old in America. And thugs and cheaters is funny, say whatever you want, but people like Brady who take pay cuts are some of the classiest players in the league, you know, unlike T.O.

This made no sense. Is this how you talk that far up north, eh? Superior? That one of those big lakes to your west right? Why don't you go take a swim in it.
    I wouldn't expect you to understand it, you probably still play with LEGOs.

If you're not cheatin, you're not trying!
    Team motto for Bill Belicheat

PATRIOTS SUCK!!!

over nine thOUSSSAAAAND!! thepapowski's Avatar
    thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow i missed my upsedt special by 1 point. bills lost because of the HORRIBLE play calling late in the 4th. dallas should be 4-1
    <@je_fro> fox news isn't really news
    <@je_fro> it's actually one of the largest trolling experiments ever conducted

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well i knew we'd find a way to **** up the game and lose it.

i cannot remember the last time our special teams let us down...
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Ironman44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ironman44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by paul_v View Post
    How can they review a play after the offense ran another play (the spike)?
    Good question?

what do the Bills have to do to win a damn game!!!

And I didn't realize I was talking with the candidate for the dumbest 35 year old in America. And thugs and cheaters is funny, say whatever you want, but people like Brady who take pay cuts are some of the classiest players in the league, you know, unlike T.O.

I wouldn't expect you to understand it, you probably still play with LEGOs.

You're a comedic idiot. Did your mom have any children that lived?
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

Asst. to The Regional Mgr GetFamiliar's Avatar
    GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GetFamiliar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

don't be kicking peeps out of my sweet ass thread, son....

youre 35.

fo rly though, no 5th grade name calling in the sports section por favor, unless its directed at a Packers fan.

those sweet ass throwbacks covered that spread for me. I'll go to my grave believing that.

Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What?

Originally Posted by GetFamiliar View Post
    don't be kicking peeps out of my sweet ass thread, son....

youre 35.

fo rly though, no 5th grade name calling in the sports section por favor, unless its directed at a Packers fan.

those sweet ass throwbacks covered that spread for me. I'll go to my grave believing that.
    Can't we make an exception for Pat fans too?

War more young turds calling me "son".
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

War more young turds calling me "son".
    Son can also refer to your level of intellect, son

Son can also refer to your level of intellect, son

Yes and I'm sure you able to gauge my intellect based on a few posts in 1 thread. You're a sure genius. I bet your Mom and the milk man are proud. Now go back to airing up the tires on your house, junior.
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus