Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink The Official 'Lions Tour To New Zealand' Thread

Whats your predictions guys? 3-0 All Blacks? . We will just have to see.

Lost your star Number 8 =/ that sucks.

Bay of Plenty (imo) played very well against the Lions. They were able to muscle it up pretty well (didn't see the whole game however).

Is everyone going pretty mad back in the UK?
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im in Bay Of Plenty, when we get our other players back we will be even better in the NPC by the looks of it this year we only had 5 days together to prepare for that much, most of them still working parttime , ****ing lions and there 100 personal and crap
    Last edited by Stand by me; 06-05-2005 at 05:15 AM.

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stand by me
    Im in Bay Of Plenty, when we get our other players back we will be even better in the NPC by the looks of it this year we only had 5 days together to prepare for that much, most of them still working parttime , ****ing lions and there 100 personal and crap
    Hahah shot bro, you guys played well. I'm from Canterbury (another freckin Super 12 title to us). But yer, your fly half was pretty good!

Well my predictions first up is that the Lions will fall to the New Zealand Maori team. That team is actually unbelievable lol. I mean ...its like an All Black team ...most of them are ex All Blacks.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) milo34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

how's the squad compare to their last tour? huge changes i'd imagine i.e. lots of retiring players.
    "Let me see your warface"

Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stand by me has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kyza
    Hahah shot bro, you guys played well. I'm from Canterbury (another freckin Super 12 title to us). But yer, your fly half was pretty good!

Well my predictions first up is that the Lions will fall to the New Zealand Maori team. That team is actually unbelievable lol. I mean ...its like an All Black team ...most of them are ex All Blacks.

dude, u missed the maori game, they are hopeless, they got beaten by Fiji 29-27.

they team playing Fiji on friday is alot different to the tour last year, but who knows if it was still like that, might change abit after the Fiji game but im just pissed off Hewlett made the time hes ****ing ****

dude, u missed the maori game, they are hopeless, they got beaten by Fiji 29-27.

they team playing Fiji on friday is alot different to the tour last year, but who knows if it was still like that, might change abit after the Fiji game but im just pissed off Hewlett made the time hes ****ing ****
    Dude the team is WAY different for the Lions game heh. Spencer back, Rico Gear is playing and Ralph is playing. Plus a few others like Macdonald.

It wasn't the full strength Maori team and no ...the Maori bet Fiji dude 29-27.

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they didnt loose, they just beat them (maori vs fiji)
    ;$-BMB;$-

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i hope the lions beat all the regions, the allblacks are gonna take them out quite easily im thinking

id like to see Sione Lauaki and jerry collins on the field at the same time doing hits on people
    ;$-BMB;$-

Originally Posted by Meyhem
    i hope the lions beat all the regions, the allblacks are gonna take them out quite easily im thinking

id like to see Sione Lauaki and jerry collins on the field at the same time doing hits on people
    AHah yer those two would cause some havok. Lauaki is looking in good shape ...he got kinda fat after the Pacific Islands game against the AB's.

yea, hes prolly my fav player to watch, every tackle he does he tries to make big

are the lions playing this wednesday?
    ;$-BMB;$-

Sure are ...Taranaki I think isn't it? Right I'm hitting bed.

Eat hard. Lift hard. Sleep hard. .

Peace.

Cool

Taranaki named a pretty strong squad to face the Lions on Wednesday:

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/sport_minisit...%3fformat=html

morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is the first time Ive ever said this, but GO ALL BLACKS!

I reckon the All Blacks will win the series. Hopefully its as good as the one down here a few years ago.

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The press here in the UK still go on about the 'supposed' lack of grunt in the All Blacks tight five. I really dont know why they keep harping on about this.

The only position NZ are in trouble with is the second lock. Ali Williams looks like he'll partner Jack but James Ryan might get the nod.

What the Lions should be worried about is their back row. This is defintley a glaring weakness and is an All Black strength. They have to gain some parity at the breakdown or their going to be killed. After watching the BOP game where the Lions forwards were continually getting beaten to the breakdown by average loosies like Latu and Bourke, their going to be in a whole heap of trouble when they face the blacks.

However, I think they'll improve with each game. What we Kiwis should be worried about is the lack of match preparation the All Blacks are going to have. With all due respect to Fiji, thats not the sort of match practice I'd want, a second rate team like Fiji.

Heres my All Black XV to face the Lions:

15. Mils
    14. Gear
    13. Smith
    12. Umaga
    11. Sivivatu
    10. Carter
    9. Marshall
    8. Rodney
    7. McCaw
    6. Collins
    5. Jack
    4. Williams
    3. Hayman
    2. Oliver
    1. Somerville

Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys gotta remember the BoP team was pretty much third string.

Someone to watch out for: Andrew Sheridan.

He benches nearly 500lbs and he single handedly destroyed the BoP scrum when he was substituted on on Saturday.
    "There are only two ways a man can fail - he gives up, or he dies"

Originally Posted by Kaos503
    You guys gotta remember the BoP team was pretty much third string.

Someone to watch out for: Andrew Sheridan.

He benches nearly 500lbs and he single handedly destroyed the BoP scrum when he was substituted on on Saturday.
    sure sure pal

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All Blacks 3-0

No Questions

No worries

Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Westie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking at the lions performance against the Bay they're ganna get thrashed when they play the All Blacks.
    Nothing against teh bay, hell im originaly from Tauranga

Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Westie
    Looking at the lions performance against the Bay they're ganna get thrashed when they play the All Blacks.
    Nothing against teh bay, hell im originaly from Tauranga
    Do remember it was NOT the first team. It was more like the third team.

Come the ABs the Lions will have more experience as well, and will be more gelled as a team.

I think what will be decisive is the Lion's defence and forward power. As long as they deny the Black time and space, they should win.
    "There are only two ways a man can fail - he gives up, or he dies"

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do remember it was NOT the first team. It was more like the third team.
    3rd string? your avin a laugh aint yah?

Take a look at that XV again mate.

IN the backs only Shanklin and O'Gara will def miss out on the starting XV

IN the forwards Bulloch and Stevens.

You have 11 players that will probably be starting against the All Blacks or be on the bench at least.

I'd be worried by that if I were you.

I rate Sheridan, the problem with him is his workrate around the field. Yes he's a great scrummager but he has too improve his work in the tight.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Go the blacks!!1

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Diab0lic
    All Blacks 3-0

No Questions

No worries