Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Darkservant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More of Milos and them body parts. It was the best show and we want more. How about shows on nutrition and cardio. Maybe some motivation shows interviewing people who have lost alot of weight.

ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree with everyone that the Fit Show is an awesome addition to bodybuilding.com and the Milos Sarcev training episode was by far the best one. Like everyone else said, it would be cool if you guys could have Milos go through every single bodypart. He is one of the best trainers in the world!!

Shane
    Go here for your supplement needs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store

Go here to view my articles: http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/shane.htm

CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

More Nutrition and Training

This had to be the worst one of them all. BB.com needs more shows on nutrition and training. I would like to see more training with Milos or even Charless Glass would be a good one to have on the show. Or how about a bakground look into supplement companies. Show how the companies come up with new products, where the products are made, how the facilites are ran,how prodcuts are quality checked etc...

ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CyberMuscle
    This had to be the worst one of them all. BB.com needs more shows on nutrition and training. I would like to see more training with Milos or even Charless Glass would be a good one to have on the show. Or how about a bakground look into supplement companies. Show how the companies come up with new products, where the products are made, how the facilites are ran,how prodcuts are quality checked etc...
    Which one was the worst?

Shane

CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CyberMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShaneG85
    Which one was the worst?

Shane
    The latest one with Monica Brant.

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jeez, give the ladies a break. thousands of people are watching these videos and i think they did a great job considering they're not professional 'hollywood' people. what do you want them to do, strip??

Originally Posted by forklift
    jeez, give the ladies a break. thousands of people are watching these videos and i think they did a great job considering they're not professional 'hollywood' people. what do you want them to do, strip??
    I dont care to watch two girls basically having girl talk. Yes they are doing a decent job with the show but they could do some shows more useful and informative than an interview.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Milos Sarcev's Avatar
    Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos Sarcev will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi guys,

I just want to let you know that I WOULD DO EVERY BODY PART - as you requested.
    We have already taped QUAD segment and soon we'll continue with other body parts as well.

I was going to post some pictures from taping of the FIT SHOW but I am not familiar with this forum...so I don't now how...

For interested - check numerous photos on my forum at www.milossarcev.com

All the best,

Milos

Originally Posted by Milos Sarcev
    Hi guys,

We have already taped QUAD segment and soon we'll continue with other body parts as well.

I was going to post some pictures from taping of the FIT SHOW but I am not familiar with this forum...so I don't now how...

All the best,

Milos
    Awesome....i look forward to seeing the show.

I think the video was cool. Of course a hardcore bodybuilding fan wouldn't like it as much as the Milos training segment, but it's great that bodybuilding.com is trying to "cover all the bases" with their videos. I like the variety.

Shane

ANIMAL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Milos Sarcev Video

Ok This Video Is Awesome...... It Answer Alot Of Questions When It Comes Down To Power And Body Building, This Video Cleared It Up For Me, I Too Saw The Same Thing In A Alot Of Gyms, Guys Pumping 200 - 300lbs And They Wern't Developed And Otheres Did Light Were Ripped Like Animals I Thought They Were Just Juicing Up (if You Know What I Mean) I Thought Totally The Opposite And Now I Know The Truth It Is Incredible What Actual Inside Inofrmation Can Really Do For Novice And 101's. I Hope, As Others Request, That There Will Be Other Body Part Aired In The Future. Thank You So Much
    ANIMAL69

Darkservant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just watched the Quad workout, and it was great info especially on the leg positions. Theres just so many positions to choose from dunno where to start.

Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memnoch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

The milos sarcev one was the best as it contains lots of good advice, especially the constant tension on the pecs during BP and the usefulness of machines.

Good series and idea so far, more workout shows!
    Last edited by Memnoch; 07-12-2005 at 04:10 PM.
    BP-29/07/05 -305 -3/3/06 - 325 - 340
    SQ- 365 - 3/3//06 - 400 - 420
    DL- 400 - 425 - 435
    5' 10"
    191lbs - 3/3/06 180lbs - 185lbs

Good debaters -theredshirt, majortrepack,kalagan, big natural, JBDW, Syriankid, Icedragon etc

Moronic debaters list -Too many *sigh*

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi guys,

All the best,

Milos
    Milos,

Thanks a million for what you are doing. Your presentations will go a long way for us beginners. I really appreciate what you are doing!
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Aniruddha

Thumbs up Excelent

Originally Posted by webmaster
    Chapman Media Group and Bodybuilding.com partner to produce the first ever Bodybuilding and Fitness video program on the web starting June 14th.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fitshow.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    bodybuilding.com makes the execelnt show for the new comers those who never exercise before and they want to do such a proffessional body building this show help them very well. It help how to do proper exercise the proper way from proffessional bodybuilding.

My best regards to bodybuilding.com team made such great show to the world of bodybuilder.

Thanks
    Aniruddha
    (Fitness Trainer HSBC (GLT, PUNE) INDIA.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Milos ....

Watching Milos in the video segments is the next best thing to actually having a pro bodybuilder as a personal trainer. The segments are smooth, focused, and cover all aspects of training that muscle/group in a coherent and easily understood manner.

The value of these segments on body parts is incalculable!

That said, other segments featuring various personalities, supplements, product vendors, shows, gyms, and competitions should round-out this new video feature, and provide something for everyone. But since the average person logging-on here is interested in gleaning tidbits to enhance their workouts, and themselves, Milo's segments will still rule the day!

Nice work!

ANIMAL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Quad Video

I Cant Wait To Try This Out I WilL Definitely Keep You Posted...... Hey Milos Do You Think You Can Also Come Up With Inspirational Videos For Us...... You Know Like A REAL GOOD Music Video WitH Some Hot Chicks AND A COUPLE OF GUYS WEGHT TRAINING IN THE BACK GROUND SO WE CAN DOWN LOAD IT FOR FREE ......Just A Suggestion Give Us Some Feed Back
    ANIMAL69

axp817 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Fit show feedback

The fit show is excellent, to say the least. Milos Sarcev does a very good job showing and explaining the movements for the workouts and also explaining the reasoning and purpose behind each movement and its variations. I have been visiting bodybuilding.com for 2-3 years and think this is one of the best features offered. I would love to see more episodes featuring Milos Sarcev.
    The one with Bob Cicherillo was also pretty good.

Keep it up!!

axp817 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fit Show

Originally Posted by ANIMAL69
    I Cant Wait To Try This Out I WilL Definitely Keep You Posted...... Hey Milos Do You Think You Can Also Come Up With Inspirational Videos For Us...... You Know Like A REAL GOOD Music Video WitH Some Hot Chicks AND A COUPLE OF GUYS WEGHT TRAINING IN THE BACK GROUND SO WE CAN DOWN LOAD IT FOR FREE ......Just A Suggestion Give Us Some Feed Back

Your suggestion is interesting, but how beneficial would working out with music and chicks around be???? Concentration and form which are two of the most important ingredients of an intense workout would be screwed, I think. IMO Informative videos like the ones currently shown, should be continued. I wonder what Milos and BB.com has to say about this.

Unregistered

Allways learning!

Hello iron fans,
    I've been following your videos here in Portugal, in the Azores.
    It's very hard to find quality information about bodybuilding in here, therefore Bodybuilding.com has been my "bible" in these matters.
    Keep up the good work. I'll keep on learning.
    See you around.
    Your iron friend,
    Filipe

Unregistered

Thanks Milos!!

Thanks a lot Milos, the videos are awesome and I look forward to seeing a Back training video in the future. You should get Dorian in there and both of you can give commentary. Keep up the good work and stay healthy man!

Sean

Milos Quads Show

There we go, another good training segmnet. Good job Milos!

Unregistered

Thanks, Milos.

These segments with Milos are very informative. I think that he is a great representative of the sport. I for one, can identify with his way of training much more than some of the others that recommend joint destroying heavy weights. Thanks, Milso.

Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up OWNED - Milos training vids

Inspiring, informative and very much needed.
    Thanks to all concerned with the production and concept.
    6'2" 220lbs
    330 x 6 Bench
    132 x 8 Weighted Dips
    900 x 8 Leg Press
    -=Transmogrification in progress=-

Unregistered

Amazing

Thank you Bodybuilding.com. These videos are so great. It is like having Mr. Universe as your personal trainer. Please keep it up and provide videos for all muscle groups. Thanks again.

astroboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astroboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://forum.athletes.com/fitshow/

You can download them from there if you don't like them streamed.
    The journey begins - [url]http://www.fitprofile.com/profile.asp?pid=396[/url]

trevor_wong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Good show

Good show, i learn more when looking at it.

Thank.. but the streaming process take time... in Malaysia here.

bodybuilding.com is the only resource i trust.

Will BACK traning on the show???? please.... proffesional advice needed with visualization.
    Last edited by trevor_wong; 07-15-2005 at 02:07 AM.

phuuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Number of exercises/sets per exercise

Wow, these segments with Milos truly are awesome. As someone said, it is like ahving your own personal trainer. But I have a question. Milos mentions always trying for between 8-10 reps, but he makes no mention of the number of exercises and number of sets. I know he does not intended for everyone to do everything he mentioned in one workout, so what do you guys suggets? Maybe two presses, two flyes and a cable movement each workout and switch off on which presses and machines or free weights? Also, I wonder what set number Milos would suggest, seeing as how his training is against the mainstream muscle mag heavy as you can go for 40 set mentality. Maybe he will be kind enough to post an answer :-D

Unregistered
    Hi guys,

All the best,

Milos
    Hey Milos,

Sounds awesome!! I'm looking forward to the back segment as well as all the others!!

Shane

Unregistered

Thumbs up squats

ok guys, i tried the work out. it was painfull, but sweet! it was to the point where i couldnt bike home! i was scared yet enthustiastic! i will tell you one thing, it has moved every muscle in my legs especially when it came down to small medium and large combined with the angle and i started light as well. all i can tell you is, be ready for pain and asprin. oh yeeeeaaaaaah!