Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)

For guys bitching about not getting laid or having no confidence, are you trying?

I've said it before, I'll say it again: if you aren't getting laid, you don't want to be getting laid.

So my question for all the guys complaining about being ugly, not having money, not being popular, being naturally shy, or whatever isn't getting them laid, ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO GET LAID?

I have no idea how much time you spend complaining, worrying or bitching about why you think you can't get laid, but I can almost gaurentee you spend WAY more time on this than you do trying to get laid. The way I know this, is if you spent even half as much time taking action as you do complaining, you would have nothing to complain about!

Okay, first off, are you a nerd and won't admit it? Do you spend all your time in front of the TV or computer? Well then you're probably a nerd, no matter how cool you think you are in your head. My brother's dormmate was a huge ****ing nerd, refused to change too, and his reason was he thought he was cool in his own way. Whenever I told him he should go buy some new clothes or start lifting weights, he would say some lame **** like "Nah man I have my own style".

Look I'm not saying completely revamp your entire life, but take an ego-less look. What is a guy's first impression of you? A girl's? Are your friends cool? Do you dress cool?

Second thing I see on this website itself, is when someone reccomends dressing cool some dousche will always respond "Man maybe you need $100 ripped jeans and a pink polo with it's collor popped to get laid, but I don't". First off, I don't need a polo to get laid. I dress nice because it helps and it makes me feel good about myself. I have my own style, you don't have to be preppy or GQ, but for ****'s sake dress nice. Yeah drop some money on it, you're not neccisarily going to have to, but it helps.

If a nerd comes up in nerdy clothes, any girl will automatically not like him (unless she herself is a nerd), he won't even get a chance. If a nerd comes up in cool clothes, she will at least want to find out if he's cool. If a cool guy comes up in cool clothes, that's the best of all three, and yeah I know some cool guys dress in scrubs and ****, but are you already cool? If not, then wearing lame clothes just makes it worse. Now bros I know there is always an exception, but no more "yeah well one time in my entire life I saw some nerdy guy with a hot girl", yes I know it happens occasionaly but why work against the odds?

Second biggest thing is HOW HARD ARE YOU TRYING? No matter what you look like, how confident you are, if you don't try to get numbers you probably won't. Now I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I am a good looking guy who dresses cool, I'd say I'm easily a 9 in looks, and if I go out three nights in a row to parties I will get approached maybe, on average, 1-3 times a night if I just sit there talking to no one. One group will probably be a group of nasty fatties, and the others will be girls who will just come say "hi" "who are you here with" "hey do you know so-and-so?". After that it's totally up to me just as if I had approached them, so really it's not even a big deal. In fact it's better when I approach because I can pick girls who look hot to me instead of leaving it up to chance.

Guys getting numbers is so redicuosly easy, it's a joke. Even if you are only average looking (and IMO anyone has the ability to be at least average looking if they groom, get a good haircut, workout, and dress cool) you can get numbers easy.

Okay, number one scenario, guy sits staring at hot girls and wants to go talk to them. But through his head he is thinking "what if she blows me off?", "she doesn't like me", "no way I could get with her", "I don't know what to say". So 99% of the time they just sit their with their thumbs in their mouths, the other 1% they go up and get nervous say they say "hi" then freeze up, so obviously the girl is gonna walk off if you don't talk to her (this is normal, not her rejecting you), then they bitch that they're ugly or whatever.

Alright answer me this, have you EVER had a good conversation with a stranger? Or a best friend? Well if the answer is yes, then you are capable of doing it now, only your nerves get in your way. "Hey how's it going", "You having a good summer?", "I love summer but about a month in I always have all this free time", "Hey do you know what time it is?", etc. Anything works. Girls are not attracted to lines, they are attracted to you. You can say the dumbest **** ever but be a cool guy and most girls will like you (barring "hey bitch suck my dick", "hey wanna **** me", "hey you smell like ass", etc), or you can be a nerd and say something cool and she may talk to you for a few minutes, but you won't get her number very easily.

Third is are you actually asking for numbers?

Here, let's review quickly:
    - saying hi = won't get you numbers
    - talking for 2-3 minutes = won't get you numbers
    - not doing **** = won't get you numbers
    - having hour long convos with girls = won't get you numbers, except the rare 1/10 girl who will ask for yours

- asking for numbers = WILL GET YOU NUMBERS

This is common sense but how many people who complain about not getting numbers are even asking girls for them? 99%. Because they assume girls will say no, "why try if I already know the answer is no", etc type of thing.

The truth is, most girls will give you their number even if they don't like you. And guess what happens if they do like you? Bam, got some ass. And if she ends up being stuck at home, bored on a friday night? Bam, got some ass. If they happen to have a single friend? Bam, got some ass.

So my challenge for all guys bitching, is find a way to ask at least 2 girls for their numbers that you ALREADY SEE ON A WEEKLY BASIS, and 2 girls that you have only seen or talked to once or never (can be a friend of a friend or a girl you see at the mall, whatever). If you don't see at least 2 girls on a weekly basis, then just ask 4 girls.

Then, call the numbers within a week. Either get them to invite you somewhere, give you their friend's number, hang out, or agree to hang out in the future. Or at least try.

Who is up for it?
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would post reps but I have no idea how to. Great post!

Sadly I'm one of the guys complaining, I admit it, I'm a damn pu$$y at all this crap. I know the difference between AFC and PUA and I'll have to put myself smack bang in the middle between them two statuses.

For example my ex-girlfriend said to me yesterday "There are the guys who just love chatting to me, texting me all the time and ringing me all the time, I'm like oah calm down I need to breath here, it's a major turn off. then there's the guys who's nice most of the time but sometimes lets out a cocky joke or something, but then there's the complete d***s, the ones that show no interest and are mostly cocky and rarely show interest, and you're one of them which is why I'm attracted to you. I like what I can't get." and she obviously said this because of how I was acting towards her and how I be around her.

But I've known her for over a year, I'm comfortable around her and know how to play and 'practise' my skill/game with her. But going up to a complete stranger, making conversation (especially if the girl is hot and it's obvious that'll intimidate me) I just think I'll freeze.

Can I post a problem I'm having her with a girl (not really as problem but something I want to discuss) and would you lot be able to try and help me?

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm a yougn'n but i would help you out w/what i know, and i'm sure everyone else would. I would also find walking up to strangers a lot harder to, but what i started doing, was going up to girls i know i was never to see again, and that were a year younger than me, making me feel more comfortable and confident. I did this not to get w/ them by all means i usually don't wnat them, but just to practice, and i've tried, i've gotten rejected a couple times, and once there were two one said yeah, but the other girl pulled her away and siad no they had to go, lol. I've only done it three times though, lol. No success yet. haha.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah getting girls numbers is SO easy... Its not a big deal unless you make it seem like it is...

Calling girls back tho, I am still workin on...
    Last edited by sword chucks; 05-31-2005 at 04:56 PM.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Big_League
    ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO GET LAID?
    not really

HOW HARD ARE YOU TRYING?
    see above

Guys getting numbers is so redicuosly easy
    Yeah it's easy.... for you. I'm sure if I were good looking i'd have the same view.

Alright answer me this, have you EVER had a good conversation with a stranger?
    nope

Third is are you actually asking for numbers?
    nope

Know why I don't do these things? I already know the outcome.
    Just try to understand for a second that what you view as 'easy' is not easy for everyone. Because of your looks, you can get away with saying more, you're more welcomed in approaching etc.

When you approach, you KNOW you have a chance. When ugly bastards approach, we KNOW that there is **** all chance, and we know the outcome: no.

I'm not trying to disagree with your point.... but I think you're failing to recognise that these things are so easy for you because of your looks, and this 'ease' actually doesn't apply to most people.

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

awesome post

*sniffs* inspiring man...

Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tarheels32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^ You must be one ugly mofo because numbers are fairly easy to get. if you're that damn ugly lower your standards and get with an average looking chick or below avg. they are very unlikely to reject you if you know how to hold a conversation.
    Heels 2005 Champs!!!!!!!!!!

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peng
    not really

see above

Yeah it's easy.... for you. I'm sure if I were good looking i'd have the same view.

nope

nope

Just try to understand for a second that what you view as 'easy' is not easy for everyone. Because of your looks, you can get away with saying more, you're more welcomed in approaching etc.

When you approach, you KNOW you have a chance. When ugly bastards approach, we KNOW that there is **** all chance, and we know the outcome: no.

I'm not trying to disagree with your point.... but I think you're failing to recognise that these things are so easy for you because of your looks, and this 'ease' actually doesn't apply to most people.
    whatever dude, seriously, how ugly are you? Honestly? What if you just got a fresh haircut, took a shower, whitened your teeth, put on some cologne, and threw your best clothes on? Then how ugly are you? If your still hideous after that I feel sorry for you, if not you need to try harder and drop the loser attitude. I'm not trying to call -you- a loser, I'm just saying through your post you portray and extremely loser-ish attitude that will get you NOWHERE with girls. This guys just trying to help and you're completely blowing it off, I think you need to get up and try harder. Even if you dont want to be a "PUA" or whatever, looking your best at all times is easy but takes dedication.

Tan -> self-explanatory
    Hair -> Wash and condition, style if applicable (gel, sprays, etc..)
    Cologne -> Search forums for best, theres a good thread on it from a stripper forum (strippers voted on their favorites, they're around more guys than any chick, so listen to them)
    Work -> so you can buy clothes
    Haircuts -> bi-weekly or more
    Shave -> daily, if thats your style
    Brush Teeth -> SOOOO important
    General Hygiene -> Master it
    Clothes -> develop a style, and not a "star wars" t-shirt style
    WORK OUT -> cardio AND lifting -> the goal is being cut and NOT a pussy. Benching 225+ for reps is encouraged at < 10-12% bf.
    Nutrition -> Start everyday with a kickass healthy breakfast. Dont eat ****, it makes you feel like ****. Breakfast is most important. Set your alarm 1/2 hour earlier everyday, suck it up, and wake up. You dont need that extra sleep, jump up, go for a jog, come back, eat, shower, groom, etc...

Not many people are ugly if they do all the above, all of the time. It might take some serious lifestyle revamping, but it is possible.
    Last edited by mike_d; 05-31-2005 at 05:13 PM.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tarheels32
    ^ You must be one ugly mofo because numbers are fairly easy to get. if you're that damn ugly lower your standards and get with an average looking chick or below avg. they are very unlikely to reject you if you know how to hold a conversation.
    Ive never tried. Have never approached once.
    I'm just pointing out that because it's easy for one person, it isn't necessarily easy for another. Good looks are a major advantage that makes it all much easier, whereas ugly people such as myself are at a disadvantage before even doing anything.

I'm also not blowing off the advice, because obviously thought has gone into it, and for the most part it is true.

I just think when it is pointed out as "easy", it's not necessarily easy for everyone. That's all.

sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) sword chucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't ask for a number. You talk to her then say "hey Id like to talk to you again *take out pad* write your number in that pad"

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    guys, i think we've all failed to realise something, maybe there are ugly people? And by ugly i mean Quasimoto, if you don't look like him, then you're not ugly. You are only ugly when you think you're ugly. For my younger years gr. 8 i didn't think i was good looking b/c this one kid kept going around talking about how good looking he was and that brought my self esteem down. Now after 2 years, i think i'm good looking, not a model but i'm not ugly, and i can score, anyone can, just follow everything in this thread, you don't even have to read the 2090898888308098 page thread that's a sticky, if you just use what's in this thread, i'm sure after some practice you'll be scoring to, just build up some self confidence. Before you go to bed tonight, wear your best clothes, even if it's a tux, dress up and clean yourself look at your mirror, and just say "Damn i'm hot ****" just do it, i do **** like that infront of every mirror and i feel good before i go to sleep, when i wake up, before i go to school, and before i go out, and when you feel good, you will be able to do much better at a lot of things including hooking up w/ girls. After you do that, take a picture, and everytime you don't feel good, just look at it and remember how much of a sexy mofo you are.

I have a bunch of pics that i look like a ****in handicap in, but i also have photos that i look good in. Unless someone like a doctor has told you you're ugly, then you're not. A lot of guys will sya you are ugly, i get it all the time, but that's b/c they feel threatened or just to show off their manliness, just respond by saying: "What's it to you" or "Why does it bother/matter to you so much?" And then go and talk to the next girl you see (well not really, lol)

just hope this helps man. I know how you feel, well atleast i think i do

Originally Posted by sword chucks
    You don't ask for a number. You talk to her then say "hey Id like to talk to you again *take out pad* write your number in that pad"
    how about exchanging numbers? I haven't done that, would you think it's a good idea?

Originally Posted by collector
    how about exchanging numbers? I haven't done that, would you think it's a good idea?
    I would just go with what I said. Either way the key is you dont ask you say "i wanna talk to u again" and then "give me the digits bitch"

take control of the situation!

Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, this is what most of you 14 y.o have been waiting for........ heck, thanks to this guy you have a fool proof plan on how to get laid.

We are all bros. Hell, I'll go a long way to help a bro get laid, you know why?? Someone help me the first time, so why not help other bros to their first time??

After reading this, go out for a quick run and burn some fat
    Train hard, look hard

Originally Posted by Swoff
    Guys, this is what most of you 14 y.o have been waiting for........ heck, thanks to this guy you have a fool proof plan on how to get laid.

We are all bros. Hell, I'll go a long way to help a bro get laid, you know why?? Someone help me the first time, so why not help other bros to their first time??

After reading this, go out for a quick run and burn some fat
    BUMP. The first time i got it was cause of my friends. They knew me and this girl had the hots for each other, but both were too shy to talk to each other (how ****ed is that) so my friends are friends w/ that girls friends and so her best friend throws a party, and as usual i'm there w/ my friends, then i just sit there doing nothing, and she's sitting on the other end just like me, while my friends are pimpin it, i just sit there (they are all older than me) then my friends are like "yo, go talk to here, or man we'll call you gay for the rest of yoru life" they said a bunch of intimidating **** so i go sit beside her (both virgins) and i'm like a freakin 8 yr. old who forgot to speak, anyways we talk (we've talked before normally i'm socially active, lol) and ew just talked then went for a walk, chilled in a room together for a bit (i've known her for a year) after a bit, we get into the room, we start making out, and then the next day, yup, you know what happened, greatest thing ever. I will never forget what my friends did for me. Also my friend initiated my first b/o to. We were at the mall and this girl he knows from HS (he's known b/c he's an amazing football player) she asks for some money, he's like i'll give it to you if you give my buddy here head, and i'm just like no **** that ****, like the little bitch i am, and then we end up in the washrrom in the mall and she gives me head, lol. She wasn't amazingly hot, and probably was a hoe, but it felt good.

Sorry for the long post, but having good friends is the best

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Common sense **** here.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

good stuff

bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100) bindy johal is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice
    murder, murder my mind state ain't change since my last rhyme
    the crime rate ain't decline
    n1ggas bustin' shots like they lost their mind
    like twenty-five to life never crossed their mind
    tell me young n1gga never learned a thang
    dead at thirteen cause he yearned to bang

-2pac

dhunter15201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhunter15201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhunter15201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhunter15201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhunter15201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no im not trying, but you are right, its sooooooooo easy, go to the nearest street corner and go pick up the first prostitute you see.
    QUIT YOUR WHINNING!!!

BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornAndBred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you're right it's easy to get laid but 99% of the time its with some slut. Its not easy to get laid by a girl worth keeping. thats my problem. i hate sluts and if i can get a girl to want to be with me after a week of talking to them i consider them a slut and dont talk to them anymore. just think if they want to have sex with you after a week how many other guys have they done that with? thats nasty to me.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a lot of people who are ugly, just think theyre ugly. do you people realize how many hot girls get with ugly guys? shape up your attitude, thats all.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by collector
    guys, i think we've all failed to realise something, maybe there are ugly people? And by ugly i mean Quasimoto, if you don't look like him, then you're not ugly. You are only ugly when you think you're ugly. For my younger years gr. 8 i didn't think i was good looking b/c this one kid kept going around talking about how good looking he was and that brought my self esteem down. Now after 2 years, i think i'm good looking, not a model but i'm not ugly, and i can score, anyone can, just follow everything in this thread, you don't even have to read the 2090898888308098 page thread that's a sticky, if you just use what's in this thread, i'm sure after some practice you'll be scoring to, just build up some self confidence. Before you go to bed tonight, wear your best clothes, even if it's a tux, dress up and clean yourself look at your mirror, and just say "Damn i'm hot ****" just do it, i do **** like that infront of every mirror and i feel good before i go to sleep, when i wake up, before i go to school, and before i go out, and when you feel good, you will be able to do much better at a lot of things including hooking up w/ girls. After you do that, take a picture, and everytime you don't feel good, just look at it and remember how much of a sexy mofo you are.

I have a bunch of pics that i look like a ****in handicap in, but i also have photos that i look good in. Unless someone like a doctor has told you you're ugly, then you're not. A lot of guys will sya you are ugly, i get it all the time, but that's b/c they feel threatened or just to show off their manliness, just respond by saying: "What's it to you" or "Why does it bother/matter to you so much?" And then go and talk to the next girl you see (well not really, lol)

just hope this helps man. I know how you feel, well atleast i think i do
    I've never met anyone that would go around telling people they're ugly. Atleast not to me, other than this one time in Gr.8. No really, the people that do tell others that they're ugly are insecure about themselves. No seriously, how old are those people that tell others are ugly? I mean WTF is up with that? Telling other people they're ugly. They are asking for someone to break their faces.

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peng

Stop worrying about how much I get laid. Stop worrying about how much easier it is for me to get laid. Stop worrying about how ugly you are. You don't know if a girl will say no until you ask her.

You just use you thinking you're ugly as an excuse to not try. And honestly, I doubt you are THAT ugly if you are at bb.com, I mean at least lift weights, get a nice body and show it off in tight clothes.

No one is gonna feel sorry for you if you aren't even trying, man.

Originally Posted by BornAndBred
    you're right it's easy to get laid but 99% of the time its with some slut. Its not easy to get laid by a girl worth keeping. thats my problem. i hate sluts and if i can get a girl to want to be with me after a week of talking to them i consider them a slut and dont talk to them anymore. just think if they want to have sex with you after a week how many other guys have they done that with? thats nasty to me.
    No, it's not. That's just what you tell yourself so you don't feel bad about never getting laid. First, you can't base if a girl is slutty of how soon she sleeps with you, because there are so many things to factor in (maybe the connection was really good between you, maybe she was really horny, single at the time, etc).

Second, even if that was true, how hard would it be to find a girl who goes to church? Considering any church I've been to has had it's share of cute girls and most have a thing where everyone goes to lunch together, not hard at all.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

re

I tried ur strategy 10 times @ work today...I got 10 numbers...peace

CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome posts, Mike D, you make some excellent points.

CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQuint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mike D mentioned hygiene and grooming - allow me to elaborate:

- WASH! Use plenty of soap, wash your armpits, wash your crotch and ass - wash your dick!
    - Clean your ears
    - Use some soaps for your face, I speak out of own experience - it makes a difference. Use some cleansers, then moisturizer.
    - like MD said, get regular haircuts - in my opinion every 3 or 4 weeks.
    - Use an anti-persperant (cheap kind), then a deoderant, and then a cologne.
    - Brush your teeth AND your tongue very well.
    - Keep a sufficient tan. You might die of cancer when you're 60, atleast you got laid. Actually that was a joke, just have SOME tan. Don't overdo it, don't refrain from tanning.
    - Dedicate yourself to BBing just as much as before and for Gods sake don't overbulk. No one will like you if you look fat. A hard, chiseled face is much more attractive. And work your forearms and abs!!
    - Dress nice!!!! You might have some clothes around. Before you put them on, ask yourself : "would I buy this again?" Is the answer no, then discard it.
    - Don't look stupid or ugly.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword chucks
    you carry a pad and pen around with you...wtf you own a purse or something? lol
    Use your mobile people, its much less 1950s

Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BUMP...... I hope this will stop all the noob posts
    Train hard, look hard

Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjolnir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mike D mentioned hygiene and grooming - allow me to elaborate:

- WASH! Use plenty of soap, wash your armpits, wash your crotch and ass - wash your dick!
    - Clean your ears
    - Use some soaps for your face, I speak out of own experience - it makes a difference. Use some cleansers, then moisturizer.
    - like MD said, get regular haircuts - in my opinion every 3 or 4 weeks.
    - Use an anti-persperant (cheap kind), then a deoderant, and then a cologne.
    - Brush your teeth AND your tongue very well.
    - Keep a sufficient tan. You might die of cancer when you're 60, atleast you got laid. Actually that was a joke, just have SOME tan. Don't overdo it, don't refrain from tanning.
    - Dedicate yourself to BBing just as much as before and for Gods sake don't overbulk. No one will like you if you look fat. A hard, chiseled face is much more attractive. And work your forearms and abs!!
    - Dress nice!!!! You might have some clothes around. Before you put them on, ask yourself : "would I buy this again?" Is the answer no, then discard it.
    - Don't look stupid or ugly.
    This post needs to be framed for all to see. This is simple stuff yet people don't seem to be able to follow.
    Mjolnir
    Weight: 190 @ 10% bodyfat
    Bench Press: 205
    Squat: 300 (haven't maxed out yet though)
    Deadlift: 350
    "Pretending that we live does not make us alive."
    "Pride is the recognition of the fact that you are your own highest value and, like all of man’s values, it has to be earned."- Ayn Rand

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Translation: No girl except my mom has ever talked to me.

I won't say any more but Big_League wrote what most permavirgins like our buddy BornAndBred here need to know.

Good ****