BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Lats A Spicy Meatball!

I have huge and poweful lats...and that is because i give them hell every single time i go to the gym.. But as my lats got bigger, i noticed a problem - My right lat is huge!, but by left side is barely visible!!! I really dont know what could have caused this since i train with bars that put equal intensity on both sides. Anyway, i guess now i need to fix the problem- does anyone know how to get symmetrical lats?

For any other muscle group id just use dumbells and work harder on the laggin side, but i dont know any exercises that allow you to adjust the intensity on only one side.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe yer just a genetic freak? Nah man just playing, Your guess is as good as mine.

Peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you find out..tell me

Also, if you find out how to make both my pecs symetrical, as well as my abs, and front delts, fill me in on that too.

I think its just gentics..either way..it pisses the hell out of me.

Br

buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buffgator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my right trap use to dominate my left then after time they jusy evened out. I think that It might have to do also with the ability to flex more on one side than the other if that makes since. For example both my calves are the same size, but just standing still I can only flex my right one I have to be on my toes to flex the left

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i hear that BR!!!

Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Lats A Spicy Meatball!

Originally posted by BigAssDeltoids
    I have huge and poweful lats...and that is because i give them hell every single time i go to the gym.. But as my lats got bigger, i noticed a problem - My right lat is huge!, but by left side is barely visible!!! I really dont know what could have caused this since i train with bars that put equal intensity on both sides. Anyway, i guess now i need to fix the problem- does anyone know how to get symmetrical lats?

For any other muscle group id just use dumbells and work harder on the laggin side, but i dont know any exercises that allow you to adjust the intensity on only one side.
    1 arm DB rows. and time will even things out.

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do more unilateral movements like bent-over rows or one arm lat pulldowns. I bet you pretty much train everything with bars and skip the dumbells. Wrong approach; sure you may be able to move more weight, but bodybuilding isn't about the weight you can heave up. Include both barbell and dumbells in your workouts.