Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

left smaller than right?

i feel like my left bi and forearm are smaller/less developped than my right ones, same thing for the pecs...

its not that much of a big difference but, it kinda annoy me... any way i can fix that?

weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    same here, just hit your left a little harder, like do an extra set for your left. use mostly dumbells so everything is even.

VicCYH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Make sure it's not something in your mind first

It sometimes happens to people when they train with different intensity, or even different weight set for each part of body.

However, for some, it's just whatever is going in their mind.

The solution, if it's not psychological, is to try to swap sets. Like you usually do left bicep curl first. Try to do right bicep curl first. Make sure that the weight-set used is the same, and make sure they are of same intensity. To ensure both side are trained with same intensity, sometimes, people take a longer break between sets, like long enough so you regain your energy, before you do another set.

Of course, the rest shouldn't be like more than 5 mins.

Vic
    Vic
    MSN: viccisinthehouse@hotmail.com
    Yahoo ID: bd0911