Closed Thread

Thread: Pic

Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000)

Pic

critique
    Attached Images

Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5'10" 210, bf.....take a guess

1. this is me
    2. i am a man, 12/29/82
    3. ive done 2 cycles

Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxandralone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER ****ING LIER

YOU R A LIAR THAT IS NOT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its is BigKev, he is a friend of mine, he like me is a member of many anabolic boards and he posted these pics on a few i belive so this is how u found them. He is 30yrs not 19!! and he lives in texas and he's don more than 2 cycles. He is 245lb and 10% Here are the urls

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...?threadid=3587

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...?threadid=3925

God, this board is rediculus(sp) why are there somany lier and bull****ters on this board, I see a few people with good worthwhile comment but the is also a huge amount of bollocks. " Im 15 and i have 18" arms and 50" chest - Bollocks oh and i bench 300lbs" Even some of the guys writing the articles lie( only a few) like that world record powerlifter guy that reckons he has 18" arms and 50" chest and u can see from his pics that it isnt true (com on thats bigger than arnold when he was 18 and look at those pics!!).

And the comments about steriods are just so ****ing rediculous again. DONT NOT TALK ABOUT AND CRITISE WHAT U DONT UNDERSTAND!!!. My advice is learn something about steriod and their effecst befoer u start mouthing off about how bad they are.
    Get yourself over to the boards at:-

www.elitefitness.com
    www.triedia.com
    www.anabolex.com

Even if u r not interested in the info about riods, the information about training and diets etc in invaluable and yes u will learn a lot more from them that this board.
    Sorry about the rant just that the bull**** on this board has go so bad i had to post and especially when it involves someone i know ok.

Oxandralone.

P.S sorry about the spelling and no this is not a case of riod rage.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a bitch you know some people who are small post their pics on these boards but at least their man enough 2 post their own f*ckin pics! God damn this has got me fudciking piesesed i can't ievne type i'm so fuciking mad! I got 2 go to the gyme now and get phsycho cuz youj f*cking piss ed me off you piece of monkey ****! Every rep of my set 2 day i'm going 2 think about crushing you and lying fake ass bitches like you! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    GET PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! LET THE BODIES HIT THE MUTHER F*CKING FLOOR!

William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, here's how this works. I've deleted many of the posts within this thread; leaving only the first one revealing the picture posts to be falsely associated with this member and the comment by str8flexed. This thread is now closed, but will remain visible so as to serve to let people know that:

(A) The crap level on this board is going to go down...even if every freakin' moronic post has to be edited or deleted.

(B) Fakes, frauds, etc. will not tolerated by other members and/or moderators.

Got it?

Good.
    Last edited by William; 12-16-2001 at 08:10 PM.