Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Alexandre76 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about breaking off with my gf even tho I love her, becuz i feel i was better at bodybuilding without her. It's already hard to eat 8 times a day, and to be motivated, now I worry about her, i feel im losing focused.

What should I do?
    your eat 8 times a day, thats the problem, lol

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, on te contray our focus increass because your not constanly thinkig about training and diet and ret, but about her and enjoying being with her.

I wouldent give up my little Italian for anything. If Im pissed off after I miss a lift one uick phone call and Im feeling pretty good again.

Focus isnt constantly thinking about bodyulding, but having everything in place through good organisation so that for the few hours a day you eally need to focus, you can give it all, thats real focus.

I was talking to an ex bulgarin lifter the other day, these guys spend up to 6 hours a day in the gym training with 90% of their 1rm and up.

He said his girlfriend and friends on the weekend were whatkept him sane

Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1.5 month, it's very serious, she says i'm the man of her life.
    Rofl

Dump her. You don't want someone like that

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ill ask again, why the **** are you eating 8 tiems a day?

DraXxus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    je crois pas que tu devrais la laisser juste pour ?a, ajuste ton horaire en fonction et si tu l'aime sa devrais pas avoir ? changer juste a cause que tu te train

Sorry guys i wrote it in french i didnt realised

I didnt had the time last night to translate it so heres come the message in english :

I said i think you shouldnt leave just for that, adjust your time in consequences and if u really love her it shouldnt be any different only because u are training
    Last edited by DraXxus; 10-04-2007 at 03:42 AM.
    Kovun is in dah placez

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DraXxus View Post
    je crois pas que tu devrais la laisser juste pour ?a, ajuste ton horaire en fonction et si tu l'aime sa devrais pas avoir ? changer juste a cause que tu te train

canadian keyboards aint got a backspace button, eh?

you didnt even edit your post which means you did it on purpose.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao...of course, they always say that..and its not serious after 1.5 months, your still in the puppy love phase...

try 2 years...then **** get annoying

edit- if your truly do "love" her, then this shouldnt be an issue, you will learn to work around it, i did and have for 2 years and coutning
    Last edited by RoidRage300; 10-03-2007 at 05:09 PM.
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Registered User Sickofsmallarms's Avatar
    Sickofsmallarms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well its my first girlfriend, actually i think bodybuilding is my life since i don't go to school, i work twice a week and i have a sponsor.
    Well since you don't go to school, you should have time to talk to her about it and see if you all can work it out. But if BB is you life and you all can not compromise, than you need to break it up.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    even i eat only 7 lol
    Chew Crew
    MFC

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol at this thread.

SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about breaking off with my gf even tho I love her, becuz i feel i was better at bodybuilding without her. It's already hard to eat 8 times a day, and to be motivated, now I worry about her, i feel im losing focused.

What should I do?
    Been there too where she's on your mind and you just don't have the motivation you just gotta sort **** out man or get break it off aye.
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    she doesnt understand, she doesnt want me to take proteins, she doesnt like the way i eat. She says I have no life.
    Tell her to stop complaining, that's the way you wanna live, if she doesn't like it then ask her to go away, try to sound serious about it. If she does go, then problem solved, you wanted to end up things anyway, and she didn't like you that much, if she doesn't go, then she'll stop complaining and it's gonna be great. She already told you, you're the man of her life, if she ain't lying, then you're the big prize, not her. Act accordingly.

To the guys talking about this guy's 8 meals a day, I eat 9 meals a day, it's just easier for me, if I eat every 3 hours I'd end up having to eat in an inadequate time, like in the middle of my English course(first language's Portuguese), or my piano classes, so I just eat every 2 hours then the time fits just fine. Idk if that's the OP case but I don't think so, as he said he works 2 times a week and does nothing else lol. That's probably just the way he likes it, a matter of preference.

allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000) allenkster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    she doesnt understand, she doesnt want me to take proteins, she doesnt like the way i eat. She says I have no life.
    I usually don't post here.. but man.. if she can't accept you the way you are, and respect your goals and what your trying to do with yourself.. she aint worth it man.. trust me on that one.. I wasted 5 years with one (my own dumbass fault)
    a month and a half is a drop in the bucket.... and in the big picutre.. that is not serious...
    yes.... I have low posts and high reps.. They came from the AAS section when it was alive.. if you have LEGITIMATE questions then PM me... I'll always help educate.

xckjb88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xckjb88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xckjb88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xckjb88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    girls are just the icing on the cake so keep doin ur thing and take her along for the ride

yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yancoolman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

your lucky to have a sponsort bro .
    Futur pro strongman

bench : 385 done the (28-03-2008)
    squat : 575 (parallel) done the (18-05-2008)
    Deadlift : 600 done the (28-03-2008)
    push press : 275 done the (18-05-2008)

Canadian Forces Soldier ThatGymDude's Avatar
    ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGymDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who's your sponsor ? and where are you from in quebec ?

LIl_ronnie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LIl_ronnie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Unless you can manage your time in order to lift properly and have a girlfriend stay with her if you guys are happy and what not. However, if you can't manage your time between lifting and her attention needs, I say forget her and lift. The girls will come around when you look like Arnold.

I dumped 2 girls for lifting.
    to be as big and ripped as i naturally can

FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gf+bb+18=wtf are you doing with a gf at this age man. especially with bb, its hard bro.

Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deiboe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally I wouldn't take any female advice from people that sit around on their computer all day and surf the web..

Btw, enjoy your GF while she's around. Mine is in basic training right now in the military.

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by DraXxus View Post

He said something along the lines of:

I do not believe that you should just leaveher for it. Adjust your schedule and functions if you like her. You should not to change just because you train,
    "Love is a stronger emotion then hate, and I'm all about strength."
    -Big Mike (defending Celine Dion as his choice of workout music).

H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what you should be doing is when your in the gym your only focus is on the weights. nothing else. but when you leave the gym so should you also leave all the weight training stuff with it. once outside focus on other stuff, your girlfriend, work and so on. its easy to manage meals and missing a meal or 2 won't kill you.
    StormTrooper #88

PSN- Campin_caleb

Tommy: Who took the jam outta your doughnut?
    Turkish: You took the ****ing jam outta my doughnut, Tommy. You did.

Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bravodor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone,

What should I do?

If you have no girl then some of the magic in lifitng is gone.

Whats the use of being great if you have no one to share it with ?

Dont be a fool. Get your priorities in check.
    "Simplicity is the greatest form of Sophistication"

RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No.

Just no. It is not serious at all.

Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendancy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks
    Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
    Lets get the **** out after you're done
    And I hops in my ride to make a quick run...

i couldn't resist :P

lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
    Any girl that likes me thinks im a gym junkie and tells me to stop going because my muscles are 'bulgy and disgusting'. I take it as a compliment.

Oh and **** the bitch then dump her.
    has this happened to you? i would ****ing kill the b*tch if she said that to me

uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberrabbitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is this thread serious? theirs no way.

i dated a girl for 2 years and broke up with her.
    their is no way in hell you can know if someone is the right person for you in 1 1/2 months. You cant call a 1 1/2 month relationship serious.
    a dumbass question deserves a smartass answer

mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a whole 1.5 months.
    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Whenever my dog is sleeping i check to make sure he's still alive CREW

Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThatGymDude View Post
    Who's your sponsor ? and where are you from in quebec ?
    i live in quebec city, up twon.

Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    becuz i ****in want to get big and i ****in love eating

Originally Posted by Sma****Up View Post
    Been there too where she's on your mind and you just don't have the motivation you just gotta sort **** out man or get break it off aye.
    thats it, i only see her 3 times a week but shes in my mind, dont no what to do.