the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Male Transformation Of The Week - Male Transformation Of The Week - Nick Conner.

Nick was sick of being a skinny college pitcher and wanted to lift more weights even though he risked losing some speed on his fastball. Learn how he took training to a new level and gained an impressive 30 lbs!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm142.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

http://www.sugapablo.net sugapablo's Avatar
    sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jesus Christ, you got big!

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

hummer249er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up awsome

praise the Lord... i love the gym and i love Jesus Christ. I loved reading this artical and hearing the Glory being given to God. such a breath of fresh air loved it. keep hittin it hard!!!

nimrod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

holy jesus!! 30pounds gain!! drug-free ?? ?

snissors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Nice job

Impressive. 3 months does sound a little fast to put on 30 pounds of muscle, but your picture says it all.

I agree with the person who said your credit to Jesus is refreshing.

Congratulations.
    If you don't truly mean it, don't say it.

Registered User FoodFormFrequen's Avatar
    FoodFormFrequen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In His Grasp

Praise His Holy Name brother. ~ Your transformation is truly miraculous! 30 lbs. of muscle in 3 months drug-free is the most amazing thing I ever heard. ~ You must really be bustin' it in the gym to get all those reps and sets done in 45 minutes. I counted up your sets and reps and you must be supersetting every set to get it done that fast. I'm not doubting you at all, I'm just amazed at what you've been able to do. I would love to accomplish what you have.

I've tried training with very little rest between sets, and I end up overtrained every time. (I'm older than you, though). My body needs at least a couple of minutes between sets and at least a couple of days each week to fully recover. You are lucky to be blessed with genetics that allow you to train that hard, fast and often. It's good to see you give credit for those genetics to the Lord!

Your transformation is truly amazing and motivational, but I wouldn't want older trainees or true "hardgainers" to think they can train the same way and gain 30 lbs. in 3 months. Without your genetic abilities, they might end up overtrained or injured. Do you mind if I ask how old you are, and if you ever trained with weights before you began your transformation?

RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RickStaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i have my doubts

Before:
    Weight: 167 lbs
    Bench: 160 lbs
    Squat: 315 lbs

After:
    Weight: 197 lbs
    Bench: Partial 500 lbs
    Squat: 280 lbs

Is that bench after 1 rep? and why did you squat go down lol? 3 months of working all upperbody?

A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to apply.
    Starting stats
    245 Lbs
    40% bodyfat
    5"9

Current
    185 Lbs
    9.8% bodyfat
    5"9
    'Lift till you see god"

Working with Layne Norton

PICP Level 1 Certified Coach
    PICP Level 2 Certified Coach

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1567461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101664301&posted=1#post101664301
    - CoS is Back -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111156421