Page 31 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Crunchbar View Post
    check out sustain bars
    Yep, a great-tasting bar made with all-natural ingredients.

Registered User MUSCLE FORTRESS's Avatar
    MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

UHockey unlike you, on my line, I'll give your bar a fair shake. I have a box coming from one of my vendors. Always looking for a decent/natural bar so I hope it won't disappoint.
    BTW the new pics better than the old Muscle Tech lab coat pic.
    Peace

Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    VV

That about sums it up.

You'd be shocked to learn that the reason the reviews are so good is that, shockingly, the bars are that good. I'd recommend picking up a box and trying for yourself. I tried.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MUSCLE FORTRESS View Post
    UHockey unlike you, on my line, I'll give your bar a fair shake. I have a box coming from one of my vendors. Always looking for a decent/natural bar so I hope it won't disappoint.
    BTW the new pics better than the old Muscle Tech lab coat pic.
    Peace
    I merely critiqued the pseudoscience and IV-glucose comparisons you made with your creatine. Your comments were, IMO, irresponsible and you got your panties in a bunch.

I hope you enjoy the bars.

Regarding the pic.......I don't have a Muscle Tech lab coat, mine actually works in a hospital.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I merely critiqued the pseudoscience and IV-glucose comparisons you made with your creatine. Your comments were, IMO, irresponsible and you got your panties in a bunch.

Regarding the pic.......I don't have a Muscle Tech lab coat, mine actually works in a hospital.
    hockey hoodie? or what kind of sport....

dimavm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Snack, full of nutrition, cheap, and easy to swalow, when it come to taste it is tolerable.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dimavm View Post
    Animal Snack, full of nutrition, cheap, and easy to swalow, when it come to taste it is tolerable.
    way too much soy for me
    Miscer

MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MUSCLE FORTRESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As I mentioned after you accused me of pseudoscience that during my ACL recon surgery two weeks later I had a IV it was electrolytes with glucose and some other ingredients so my comments weren't irresponsible and I'll have to look but I haven't noticed my panties bunching...much.

That's still a candy striper jacket to me big guy. lol .....until you have MD behind your name then I'll take it all back.

Last edited by MUSCLE FORTRESS; 02-05-2007 at 11:29 PM.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As I mentioned after you accused me of pseudoscience that during my ACL recon surgery two weeks later I had a IV it was electrolytes with glucose and some other ingredients so my comments weren't irresponsible and I'll have to look but I haven't noticed my panties bunching...much.

That's still a candy stripper jacket to me big guy. lol .....until you have MD behind your name then I'll take it all back.
    "Some other ingredients"

June 1st, big guy.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Talking

Sorry........... as I mentioned going into surgery didn't write them all down or memorize them.

"Some other ingredients"

June 1st, big guy.

Talking

Anyway as I said I should have them shortly and I'll throw down my feed back so if I like them you know it's unbiased as I don't really like UHockey!
    Night all.

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have looked through part of this thread but didn't find detailed information on this. Is there a list of what bars are out there that contain no collagen or gelatin?
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

Originally Posted by sfetaz View Post
    I have looked through part of this thread but didn't find detailed information on this. Is there a list of what bars are out there that contain no collagen or gelatin?
    Sustain Bar
    Zero Impact

Start your search with those two and IMO, you needn't search any further.

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got the vanilla almond bar as you requested UHOCKEY and your right, it is also amazing, I think it and the pbfudge bar are both very good, the almond is better in some ways and the pb in others. OH and i am used to the after taste now so it all good.

Ever think about making a coconut flavor of some sort? or a butterscotch flavor?

Roland57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I really enjoy the Pure Protein. Blueberry Pie;Smores;Chocolate Peanut Butter;Strawberry Shortcake;Double Chocolate... There all great!!

live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink theres a variety

the best protein/vitamin bar you can find in any convienient store and tastes good is the power bar only 10 grams of protein but they have plenty of vitamins and minerals then there is the EAS myoplex delux bar smores flavor thats high in protein and other needed nutrients, its a meal replacment not only a protein supplement. dont get me wrong though i go into a super g or any grocery store and buy a whole box of the luna bars and eat them like it was no bodys buisness
    miss deepcheek queen is my shh!!!

Originally Posted by Roland57 View Post
    I really enjoy the Pure Protein. Blueberry Pie;Smores;Chocolate Peanut Butter;Strawberry Shortcake;Double Chocolate... There all great!!
    Originally Posted by live4thepump View Post
    the best protein/vitamin bar you can find in any convienient store and tastes good is the power bar only 10 grams of protein but they have plenty of vitamins and minerals then there is the EAS myoplex delux bar smores flavor thats high in protein and other needed nutrients, its a meal replacment not only a protein supplement. dont get me wrong though i go into a super g or any grocery store and buy a whole box of the luna bars and eat them like it was no bodys buisness
    Both of the above bars are examples of how to add protein to a candy bar.

Originally Posted by Crunchbar View Post
    I got the vanilla almond bar as you requested UHOCKEY and your right, it is also amazing, I think it and the pbfudge bar are both very good, the almond is better in some ways and the pb in others. OH and i am used to the after taste now so it all good.

Ever think about making a coconut flavor of some sort? or a butterscotch flavor?
    Oddly, we'd been considering one of those options.....I'm jut not going to say which.

Glad you liked 'em.

Superhoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    VPX Zero Impact Bars

great product and it just happened to be everything i was looking for in a meal replacement bar. it's a great halftime snack at soccer games with enough carbs and protein to keep me in high gear. the bar itself is a little dry and the taste is so so but all in all definitly worth the money. i also like what i read on the ingredients label. pretty clean bar all in all.

Thumbs up

Anyway as I said I should have them shortly and I'll throw down my feed back so if I like them you know it's unbiased as I don't really like UHockey!
    Night all.
    Ok I tried the Sustain Vanilla Almond bar.....................and its pretty good. One quick question though. Why is it made in Egypt? Any way props UHockey. Did you formulate this? I found it a little sweet but no disernable after taste that others have mentioned. I'd rate it a strong 8 out of 10 and for a Natural bar I'd say if it wasn't quite as sweet I'd give it a 10. I will have to try the other flavor. Is it as sweet? I really don't have much of a sweet tooth. ( Though my 15 year old daughter and 3 1/2 year old son thought it was quite a good candy bar. What they don't know won't hurt them) So there you have it.
    Peace MF

jrich27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrich27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrich27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrich27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrich27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrich27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrich27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like detour lower sugar bars, and all pure protein bars (all but s'mores, b/c it has hydrogenated oils, buut it does taste pretty good)
    eat like an elephant, train like an ox, run like a horse. (i dunno, thats the first thing that came to mind lol)

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok I tried the Sustain Vanilla Almond bar.....................and its pretty good. One quick question though. Why is it made in Egypt? Any way props UHockey. Did you formulate this? I found it a little sweet but no disernable after taste that others have mentioned. I'd rate it a strong 8 out of 10 and for a Natural bar I'd say if it wasn't quite as sweet I'd give it a 10. I will have to try the other flavor. Is it as sweet? I really don't have much of a sweet tooth. ( Though my 15 year old daughter and 3 1/2 year old son thought it was quite a good candy bar. What they don't know won't hurt them) So there you have it.
    Peace MF
    I didnt taste the after taste on the almond bar either only on the pb bar, but you get used to it or atleast i did

Peace MF
    A) The Egypt thing is all about sourcing and price. Greedy American workers.
    B) Alas, no, I did not formulate this, but I had input.
    C) Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think the PB Fudge ones are less sweet, but I actually do like the Vanilla Almond better. It's subjective.

The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ill order myself a pack of sustain when I get bulking, looking forward to it.

hockey, you dont answer your pms do you...
    Miscer

Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    ill order myself a pack of sustain when I get bulking, looking forward to it.

hockey, you dont answer your pms do you...
    Um, I'm almost certain I answer all of my PMs, as I have zero unread and clear out my box daily.

Of course, questions pre-screened by the disclaimer in my sig are instantly deleted, so if the question was PH/PS/AAS related or "can I take Melting Point with Seroquel," no, I didn't answer.

I sent you a pm a couple of days ago asking what the writing on the wall in your avatar meant. Must have got lost in the sea of pms, whats your take on what it means ?
    Miscer

I sent you a pm a couple of days ago asking what the writing on the wall in your avatar meant. Must have got lost in the sea of pms, whats your take on what it means ?
    Consider it a proverb....and I did get that PM, and deleted it because proverbs are meant for personal interpretation. I believe it fits my personality to a very high degree, and it's placement on Venice Beach is very interesting, for a place so commercialized and tacky.

Yeah, I realised it was a pro-verb. I usually have interesting interpretations of proverbs; this is one of the absolute rare few proverbs that I cant find anything in...hence I was wondering what you thought it meant, since im not able to think of anything.
    Miscer

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I realised it was a pro-verb. I usually have interesting interpretations of proverbs; this is one of the absolute rare few proverbs that I cant find anything in...hence I was wondering what you thought it meant, since im not able to think of anything.
    How about don't be overwhelmed by the magnatitude of a particular task or problem (the mountain) but focus on overcoming the smaller manageable tasks (pebbles) that comprise the mountain-

now go squat nitant

Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    How about don't be overwhelmed by the magnatitude of a particular task or problem (the mountain) but focus on overcoming the smaller manageable tasks (pebbles) that comprise the mountain-

now go squat nitant
    Interesting. yeah, that makes sense. Similar to some lines I live by

goes something like this "Look long and hard at the destination in the horizon. Make the plan, and then forget the destination, focus on the journey and follow the plan. Youll get there eventually, looking up at the destination all the time will just have you stumbling and tripping, falling off-course"
    Miscer

bobby_devgun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sir tell me about products u used..

u look huge and powerful... tell me about ur diet and products... sir my chest is week..tell me i want to use no shotgun(vpx)...... is it cool or tell me some other products u used.....

kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennethcr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Zoneperfect are the best bars ever for me