Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 4919
    Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Wlindqu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fit Crunch

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I saw a youtube video of a bodybuilder from The Netherlands who traveled to ***** for a show, and he was eating an Oh Yeah bar I think. It looked just like an Oh Henry bar.

Are there any protein bars that taste similar to an Oh Henry bar? Or have the same texture as one?
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sm1ke View Post
    I saw a youtube video of a bodybuilder from The Netherlands who traveled to ***** for a show, and he was eating an Oh Yeah bar I think. It looked just like an Oh Henry bar.

Are there any protein bars that taste similar to an Oh Henry bar? Or have the same texture as one?
    the original chocolate caramel Oh Yeah bars are direct knockoffs of oh henry bars and are still being sold
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/is...questid=151167
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just curious if anybody has tried the new Combat Crunch smores flavor! Sounds flipping awesome so I'm about to order a box since they are 30% off today! I'll report back but I'm thinking/hoping these are the best MP CC bars yet! Also, I recently tried out the Muscle Milk bars and thought they were quite good but have carrageenan which is something I try to avoid so I probably won't buy them again.
    Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BOOSTEDDUDE View Post
    Just curious if anybody has tried the new Combat Crunch smores flavor! Sounds flipping awesome so I'm about to order a box since they are 30% off today! I'll report back but I'm thinking/hoping these are the best MP CC bars yet! Also, I recently tried out the Muscle Milk bars and thought they were quite good but have carrageenan which is something I try to avoid so I probably won't buy them again.
    IMHO, they don't taste like S'mores at all.

I'd stick to the cinnamon, WCR or Choc Coconut.
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    IMHO, they don't taste like S'mores at all.

I'd stick to the cinnamon, WCR or Choc Coconut.
    Hmm, thanks for this info. They are still in my cart and I was about to checkout. Hmm, my favorite is probably cinnamon.

Edit, Ended up going with the S'mores. Hope I'm not disappointed! My favorite right now are Choc Coconut and Cinnamon so I probably should've stuck with those. The thing about MP bars is they lack consistency! Sometimes you get a batch that's hard and taste off and that's with future expiration dates in 2k17 or 2k18. I bought a box of the Chocolate cake or brownie and had to return them to BB! They were hard as a rock and crumbled all over when eating them.

And, oh yeah, this was the picture that sold me on the S'mores. This is a good picture that makes them look Whey Good.

Last edited by BOOSTEDDUDE; 11-22-2016 at 10:16 PM.
    Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BOOSTEDDUDE View Post
    I love mpcombat crunch, but the smores is ****
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100) SkinnyFatCow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh Yeah! Birthday Cake! (the original, not the chocolate one)

Watchout your comment bro EEytonJones's Avatar
    EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been a combat crunch guy for the past year. With black friday going on i figured id give some new protein bars a try

Dymatize elites bars coconut creme
    Nitrotech bars birthday cake

Those two have blown my mind. Simply. Amazing.

Best protein bars ive ever had hands down
    Muscletech supporter

Squat/Bench/Dead
    Current
    335x5/255x5/385x5
    Goal for 2017:
    405/295/455

I rep back

Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wlindqu1 View Post
    Fit Crunch
    those are good

Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EEytonJones View Post
    Ive been a combat crunch guy for the past year. With black friday going on i figured id give some new protein bars a try

Dymatize elites bars coconut creme
    Nitrotech bars birthday cake

Those two have blown my mind. Simply. Amazing.

Best protein bars ive ever had hands down
    I will try those

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ProSupps MyBar are ridiculously good. Favorite is the Ice Cream Cookie Crunch, but I can crush any flavor.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

arjxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Costco has some new dope ones, I think they were about a dollar/bar for 21g protein, 1g sugar, 15g fibre, at 190 calories. They also taste better than all the protein bars I've ever had

oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oarsomefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If money is no object - Grenade Carb Killa bars are fantastic, despite the ****e name!
    www.oarsomefitness.com

Registered User chubbychubster7's Avatar
    chubbychubster7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not exactly a protein bar.... but Lenny and Larry's Complete Cookies are freaking amazing! They are vegan, soy free, non gmo, kosher, no sugar alcohols, no artificial sweeteners, no cholesterol, no eggs, no high fructose corn syrup, no dairy etc etc. 16g of protein per cookie (4oz) and they taste amazing. reasonably-priced also!

JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinGregorio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fit crunch taste good but theyre not the average protein bars so they better taste better. they dont have an easily better flavor difference to make up for their crazy macros. some of the best are nitro tech by muscle tech, carb killa by grenade and another good one is oh yeah one bars.
    Work Hard in Silence.

IG @StayFitJustin

MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJCarnahan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hands down it is Premier Protein Bars. I have tried over 10 different brands (each with multiple flavors) of protein bars and no one has come close to Premier Protein's bars in my opinion. Give them a try, they are that good!! (I'm not even being sponsored)

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What is the absolute BEST protein bar that you have ever tried? Reply and let us know what protein or energy bar is your favorite because of taste and nutritional content. Describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

Thanks for helping many others!
    YT Fitness & Lifestyle Channel "Michael Joseph"
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoaZB0VSXjVXwp1K0elkGJg
    Feel free to check it out; have a blessed day!!

RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10) RazorHood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are there any protein bars without carbs, like for a low/no carb diet?
    If only there was a supplement for patience...

SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SofiaCally has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chef Robert Irvine Fortifix Fit Crunch Bars FTW! I like it a lot lol

ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ali25403 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Quest

No love for Quest Bars in this thread? I can't stop eating the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor. Even more delicious when heated in the oven.

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nt bday cake, and one bar bday cake

yaaaassss
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Combat crunch and Oh yeah are destroying it.

Combat Crunch - all flavours; microwaved chocolate brownie is insane! the crunchy bits become a bit of a crumble and the inside gooey.
    Oh yeah - Birthday cake, Cinnamon, Blueberry Muffin!!!,
    Powercrunch - Salted caramel
    Grenade Carb Killa - white choc, choc brownie mcirowaved, peanut nutter, original carb killa

If I was to pick one, it'd be combat crunch. Good in the microwave, good by its own, much more variartion in texture, bigger and more filling.

Some Oh one bars nail the flavor ( looks at blueberry muffin ) and their textures more akin to what they're emulating (birthday cake) but aren't filling. Grenade same deal, also a lot of their flavors taste the same (looks at C&C, caramel chaos, chocolate crunch)

vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vascularphreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh Yea

kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kixmgk3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    currently eating combat bars which taste good but heard carb killa and my bars are great as well!

AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllieBC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kixmgk3 View Post
    currently eating combat bars which taste good but heard carb killa and my bars are great as well!
    Totally vote for Carb Killa!! They taste amazing and have the best macros I've found -- 23g protein, 13.5g carb, 8g fat. I always want another one lol. I still love Quest bars, especially PB&J flavor, but the carbs are higher than Carb Killa.

RecoomeKick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    RX BAR for sure. The Maple Sea Salt ones I prefer only have 14 grams of sugar and it all comes from real food.
    3 Egg Whites
    5 Pecans
    4 Cashews
    2 Dates (two more dates than I've had this month if you catch my drift)

In every bar. Two thumbs way up, highly recommend.

ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ngloading has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried the Fit Crunch bar to see the hype.Honestly,judging by the macros,it had better been a lot better than regular protein bars;but it wasn't.It actually tasted too artificial.I could taste the chemicals.I'd rather an actual slice of cake for those macros.On another note,Muscle Milk just got into the protein bar business it seems.I tried the bars;and the peanut butter cookie crunch is probably the best peanut butter bar I have tried to this date.The peanut butter chocolate is trash though.

Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100) Sharon507 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What is the absolute BEST protein bar that you have ever tried? Reply and let us know what protein or energy bar is your favorite because of taste and nutritional content. Describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

Thanks for helping many others!
    Cliff Builder peanut butter bars

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AllieBC View Post
    Totally vote for Carb Killa!! They taste amazing and have the best macros I've found -- 23g protein, 13.5g carb, 8g fat. I always want another one lol. I still love Quest bars, especially PB&J flavor, but the carbs are higher than Carb Killa.
    At 5'6" and 112lb... I think you need more carbs.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) LEWCA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another vote for Grenade Carb Killa!