Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 4919
    uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The ingredients in OH Yeah, Trioplex, Labarada, and Supreme are VASTLY inferior to Zero Impact or Sustain bar. Macros and "nutrient profile" don't tell the whole story, at all.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    The ingredients in OH Yeah, Trioplex, Labarada, and Supreme are VASTLY inferior to Zero Impact or Sustain bar. Macros and "nutrient profile" don't tell the whole story, at all.
    this man just summed up the protein bar industry with that comment.
    you know your stuff i see, Uhockey.

But you must infer, they do taste really good, eh?

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nyyankz123 View Post
    this man just summed up the protein bar industry with that comment.
    you know your stuff i see, Uhockey.

But you must infer, they do taste really good, eh?
    yes, they do. Both flavors, I ate them during an all out cheat fest - that good.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyyankz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    yes, they do. Both flavors, I ate them during an all out cheat fest - that good.
    Protein Bar cheat fest? this does not sound too "cheaty" to these ears.

Unless you say how many you had, or what it was all about? ? ?

BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there are a ton for me..labrada,musclemilk,uturn....the taste of protein bars has really improved...not long ago they were ****
    musclebuilding the way god intended it........naturally

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nyyankz123 View Post
    Protein Bar cheat fest? this does not sound too "cheaty" to these ears.

Unless you say how many you had, or what it was all about? ? ?
    At the Arnold a few years ago, I couldn't count due to the sample bites, but I've no doubt I had well over 30 total bars. That, is a cheat.

Hell, I consider many of the mainstream bars a cheat if I ate just one.

There is more refined sugar/unnatrual substances in one commercial bar than in my entire normal daily diet.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

5opote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I LOVE the Costas Foods Muscle Sandwich. Great taste (if you like creamy peanutbutter) and the sugars and fat are average.

alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvinali6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    taste wise, i will go for MHP macrobolic bar. their wafery texture makes it easier for me to chow & the after taste were not as bad as other.

precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sugar alcohol

I love the ISS protein bars but what effect would the sugar alcohol in it have in muscle gain, fat loss or otherwise. I know its bad for weight loss, so I've heard. What is your imput on this ?

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.vhtbody.com/rp_collagen.htm

"Those bones and skins get soaked in lime, seared with acid and molded into edible gelatin or collagen. Now they're part of countless protein bars. Mind you, you won't find pig's feet, cattle hide etc. when you check the ingredients. That's because they're hidden behind names like Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Gelatin. Both collagen and gelatin have a Protein Efficiency Ratio and a Biological Value of 0 or less than 0. That's because they both lack an essential amino acid required to make them a complete protein. So they won't build or fuel your muscles. If the bar says 30 grams of protein and it's made from exclusively gelatin or collagen, you're not getting 30 grams of real, usable protein. Period. Real Protein is real protein. No collagen. No gelatin. Real Protein is 70% pure whey protein, 20% soy protein isolate and 10% milk protein isolate.* With 30 grams of 100% protein to build muscle mass, 28 grams of carbs, 6 grams of fat.* In seven fresh flavors filled with crunchy whey crisps, real fruits and coated with real Belgian chocolate.* No hooves. No hides. No bones. No skins. No weasels. No bull."

"Hydrolyzed Gelatin: A breakdown product of gelatin. Hydrolyzed gelatin is a cholesterol-free protein source (about 95% pure protein) obtained from the fibrous insoluble protein collagen, commonly found in nature as a major constituent of skin, bones and connective tissue. Dietary gelatin is usually derived from pork, fish, or beef. In foods, the addition of hydrolyzed gelatin produces a smooth textured product that results in good mouth feel and moistness. Specifically, EAS uses hydrolyzed gelatin as a supplementary protein source, to keep bars soft and to improve the texture of particular supplements. In and of itself, the amino acid profile may not be considered optimal compared to other proteins, such as milk and soy proteins"

I dont eat any bars that Hydrolyzed Collagen or Hydrolyzed Gelatin. Theyre complete garbage.

You guys should be checking the ingredients of the bars you eat.
    Last edited by JonZ; 02-13-2008 at 11:42 AM.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    JonZ, not that you're an expert on the topic or anything, but by the reasoning they give for collagen/other crappy proteins being unusable...is it only beacuse they're 'incomplete?' because in that case, they're definitely completed by the rest of the AAs in the other protein sources.

sylentiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Snickers Marathon Bars 20g protien and 36g carbs They taste GREAT!!!!
    **** happens when you party naked!

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sylentiger View Post
    Snickers Marathon Bars 20g protien and 36g carbs They taste GREAT!!!!
    lmao.....what a joke

you realize your eating a candy bar, right?
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slimcharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorites

Power bar Protein Bar

Metrx protein plus (32 grams in one bar)

xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xjeffx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I stopped at a 7/11 the other day because I was on the road and STARVING. I don't eat bars very often but I needed one. I saw a muscle milk bar. I think it had 25g of protein and 11g of sugar. More than I'd prefer but I needed something.

I can't speak for the ingredients but it certainly tasted AMAZING. Best I've ever had, that's for sure.
    Have Pack, Will Travel - www.HavePack.com - Independent Budget Travel encouraging you to get out and see the world

j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4l4p3n0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never used to like protein bars because they were all dry and usually tasted really bad, but I must say Muscle Milk bars are amazing. I bought a Chocolate Carmel bar and ate it outside of the store and then went back in and bought to boxes of 8. I definitly reccomend it.
    ( . Y . )

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
    http://www.vhtbody.com/rp_collagen.htm

"Those bones and skins get soaked in lime, seared with acid and molded into edible gelatin or collagen. Now they're part of countless protein bars. Mind you, you won't find pig's feet, cattle hide etc. when you check the ingredients. That's because they're hidden behind names like Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Gelatin. Both collagen and gelatin have a Protein Efficiency Ratio and a Biological Value of 0 or less than 0. That's because they both lack an essential amino acid required to make them a complete protein. So they won't build or fuel your muscles. If the bar says 30 grams of protein and it's made from exclusively gelatin or collagen, you're not getting 30 grams of real, usable protein. Period. Real Protein is real protein. No collagen. No gelatin. Real Protein is 70% pure whey protein, 20% soy protein isolate and 10% milk protein isolate.* With 30 grams of 100% protein to build muscle mass, 28 grams of carbs, 6 grams of fat.* In seven fresh flavors filled with crunchy whey crisps, real fruits and coated with real Belgian chocolate.* No hooves. No hides. No bones. No skins. No weasels. No bull."

"Hydrolyzed Gelatin: A breakdown product of gelatin. Hydrolyzed gelatin is a cholesterol-free protein source (about 95% pure protein) obtained from the fibrous insoluble protein collagen, commonly found in nature as a major constituent of skin, bones and connective tissue. Dietary gelatin is usually derived from pork, fish, or beef. In foods, the addition of hydrolyzed gelatin produces a smooth textured product that results in good mouth feel and moistness. Specifically, EAS uses hydrolyzed gelatin as a supplementary protein source, to keep bars soft and to improve the texture of particular supplements. In and of itself, the amino acid profile may not be considered optimal compared to other proteins, such as milk and soy proteins"

I dont eat any bars that Hydrolyzed Collagen or Hydrolyzed Gelatin. Theyre complete garbage.

You guys should be checking the ingredients of the bars you eat.

wow, I rarely eat protein bars as I prefer a good old fashioned protein shake, but if I do happen to have one I am SO checking the label!

ugh
    "What You Think You Become"

2009 World Series champs GiambiFan's Avatar
    GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like Met-rx Colossal Big 100 Super Cookie Crunch. Barely tastes like a protein bar. Literally tastes like a cookie/cake type of thing. 410 calories, 32g protein.

Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Executivej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My Protein Bar Reviews

1) Sustain Bars: I don't understand why people like these bars, extremely disappointing. Dry, bad taste, i have two boxes i cannot give away (both flavors).

2) VPX Zero Impact: Definitely better than Sustain but a little dry and "chalky", would never be confused with a candy bar

3) Supreme Bars: Tastes AWESOME. Falls apart a little but really think i'm eating a candy bar. Problem is, if you do a double take at the ingredient profile, you really are eating a candy bar!

4) Oh Yeah: Same problem as Supreme...unreal taste, questionable profile.

5) Muscle Milk: Same as 3 and 4.

6) Promax: Seems to be the best balance to me of taste and profile.. not going to kill you with the ingrediants especially if you're in the middle of a low fat diet but it won't blow you away.

7) Big Colossal: These are true meal replacement bars to be prepared for the 400+ calories and lots of carbs and fat. Tastes nice, but can have an even bigger negative impact on you if you're in thr middle of a diet.

Bottom line: Protein bars have come a long way but without a doubt, the better the ingrediants, the worse the taste. We've yet to find that pinnicle where a bar almost tastes like a candy bar and is loaded with protien while also being low sugar, carbs, and fat.... Unlike Powders which there are many options that offer that profile and are very drinkable.

jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Executivej View Post
    My Protein Bar Reviews

1) Sustain Bars: I don't understand why people like these bars, extremely disappointing. Dry, bad taste, i have two boxes i cannot give away (both flavors).

2) VPX Zero Impact: Definitely better than Sustain but a little dry and "chalky", would never be confused with a candy bar

3) Supreme Bars: Tastes AWESOME. Falls apart a little but really think i'm eating a candy bar. Problem is, if you do a double take at the ingredient profile, you really are eating a candy bar!

4) Oh Yeah: Same problem as Supreme...unreal taste, questionable profile.

5) Muscle Milk: Same as 3 and 4.

6) Promax: Seems to be the best balance to me of taste and profile.. not going to kill you with the ingrediants especially if you're in the middle of a low fat diet but it won't blow you away.

7) Big Colossal: These are true meal replacement bars to be prepared for the 400+ calories and lots of carbs and fat. Tastes nice, but can have an even bigger negative impact on you if you're in thr middle of a diet.

Bottom line: Protein bars have come a long way but without a doubt, the better the ingrediants, the worse the taste. We've yet to find that pinnicle where a bar almost tastes like a candy bar and is loaded with protien while also being low sugar, carbs, and fat.... Unlike Powders which there are many options that offer that profile and are very drinkable.

if u are having a tough time giving away the sustain bars im sure a lot of forum members, myself included, would be willing to take them off your hands

WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I prefer XS and Trim Advantage Bars, can't forget about the Trim Advantage chips too. Someone directed me to this site www.jdhaliwal1.qhealthzone.com and most of my supplements actually come from there for the last couple months.

mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmeyer41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    I just want to find a bar that can function as a meal replacement.

Everything on the market now is either full of sugar, or sugar-alcohols....

I want carbs.......it's just that I want good carbs!!
    hey bro, the up your mass bars by MHP are really good and the carbs in them are good carbs!
    It's just weight...Lift it!

WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillTheBuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oaksong View Post
    Ok, what is a bar that has very low carbs, AND very low sugar (sorta go hand in hand), low saturated fat, and doesn't taste like cement. Doesn't have to taste "amazing", just not bad and be very very nutritious.
    Read my post above...

GNC_guy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Cliff

Cliff Barsssss! Yummmmm!!!
    The Mind must grow as well as the Body
    "The more you know the more you grow"

cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10) cventres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, you all really like VPX Zero Impact? I bought a box of the choc. peanut butter and its kinda tastes like a stale brownie and very dry. I can only eat about 3/4 of the bar before the dryness gets to me and i don't want to eat it anymore.

mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cventres View Post
    Man, you all really like VPX Zero Impact? I bought a box of the choc. peanut butter and its kinda tastes like a stale brownie and very dry. I can only eat about 3/4 of the bar before the dryness gets to me and i don't want to eat it anymore.
    Really is all a matter of perspective. I really enjoy the taste, but there's no doubt that in terms of candy bar simulation Zero Impact is a far cry away.

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that might be so, but when the hell is the Sustain bar gonna be available?

it seems like its been on backorder for 6 months, what gives?

must be arriving by camel express from Egypt, lol, i kid i kid.
    Last edited by blackdream71; 02-23-2008 at 09:08 PM.

Originally Posted by blackdream71 View Post
    that might be so, but when the hell is the Sustain bar gonna be available?

it seems like its been on backorder for 6 months, what gives?

must be arriving by camel express from Egypt, lol, i kid i kid.

As a matter of fact, smart ass, they are in our warehouse now and shipping to all retailers. With the financial outlay to source LX2.0 (and its incredible sales requiring us to make a second batch, already) Sustain bars took a back seat.

The goal, for now, is to keep them in stock permanently.

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As a matter of fact, smart ass, they are in our warehouse now and shipping to all retailers. With the financial outlay to source LX2.0 (and its incredible sales requiring us to make a second batch, already) Sustain bars took a back seat.

The goal, for now, is to keep them in stock permanently.
    cool.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Executivej View Post
    I'm trying to buy these from you
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast