Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    McMahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McMahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McMahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McMahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McMahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McMahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McMahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine Makes You Smarter

I recently started taking creatine, and after being on it for 2 months, I realized that I'm a lot smarter than I was before. There's this really "dumb" kid at my school and after he started taking creatine he made the honor roll. My GPA went up noticeably after I started taking it. My theory is that it draws water into your brain that helps cool it down when you're thinking too much. It's kind of like putting a fan into a computer. Anyways, I think creatine is a necessity to anyone that wants to increase their mental capacity.

beerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont know if thats true, I have been taking creatine for a years and im dumb as dirt.

But then again maybe i was DUMBER than dirt before the creatine.

mickeys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope you're right..

William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read on this board. Draws water into the brain and keeps it cool when you are thinking too much? Good grief, give me a break. I sincerely hope this was a joke post.

Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think everyone on this board is a lot dumber than they were before reading that stupid post...I blame you for people being so stupid

Deebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even though I have some serious doubt in this statement, but then again, its not a proven fact that creatine doesn't make you smarter....or at least I don't think, lol!

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dunno man creatine is awesome!, I lost my dog the other day, I started taking creatine and my damn dog showed up on my doorstep, and actually rang the door bell! Then he had the nerve to tell me to leave the damn door unlocked! laugh

Peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatal Error will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMAO@Robert! Yeah, that's nothing man, two months back i was in a car accident, and my subaru impreza turbo was totally ruined. So, I took some Creatine one night, and went to sleep. When I woke up, i noticed my dick was a three whole inches longer, and when i went into my garage, shock horror, my subaru was fixed and spotless and gleaming and ****...What da FUCCK!!! ShUT tHa Fucck Upp!!
    'i won't hit a girl but i'll slap the **** out of a bitch'

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All of it is a load of crap and there isn't the least bit of evidence to support it. But even if it were true, who gives a damn. I'm smart already. Gimme a supplement that'll make me rich ....

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hahahaha, thats' new to me! creatine makes me smart whoa! which gym teacher told you that story bud..?lol
    Shut n Squat!

William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Big Cat
    Gimme a supplement that'll make me rich ....
    Hey Big Cat, just put some sugar in a tub with creatine and market it as a "3rd gen" creatine product; pricing it at 4x the value...oh wait, that's already been done.

LOL

Ow! I shouldn't have to tried to think so much...my brain overheated and now I have a fever. I need to go get some creatine to cool it down.

hehe

Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mwuahahahahahahahahahah

"It's kind of like putting a fan into a computer"

ROFL

Dude, I hope your not serious, for your sake because if you think that then I think creatine is doing the opposite for you, its making you stupid!

Brain tempratures dont raise when you think hard..

We arent Pentium 4's here...

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by William
    Hey Big Cat, just put some sugar in a tub with creatine and market it as a "3rd gen" creatine product; pricing it at 4x the value...oh wait, that's already been done.

LOL
    What if I throw in some methoxy

Ow! I shouldn't have to tried to think so much...my brain overheated and now I have a fever. I need to go get some creatine to cool it down.
    You know, I have my questions about creatine cooling the brain down, but there isn't a doubt in my mind there is a cool breeze going through that dude's head ...

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    come on BC, you know ecdy is the **** people want nowadays. Plant flavones weren't powerful enough so they went with ... BUG HORMONES! What's next? Whale urine? I can see the ads now, "whales are huge! And there excretion will help make you huge! Give me a f*cking break.
    Peace

Cow dung, those things are loaded with steroids, so it must be good.

ironman57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I HAD A DREAM ABOUT BE IN THE OLYMPIA. TOOK SOME CREATINE AND I WAS THERE! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!

SOUNDS LIKE A SYNTRAX AD, DONT IT?LOL!!!

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HEY... some of us like me and red, arent smart.... so i think im going to give it a try!

DanzigDemonMF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by William

LOL
    -Jesse
    ---------------------
    Visit my web site:
    http://www.hvcc.edu/~jr296141

jimi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    speaking of creatine, is it ok if i use water with it? does it have to be warm water?

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine cooling the brain down! I like that, I am going to try taking creatine and sticking ice cubes in my ears to double the potency! Then, I am going to charge everyone to do their homework for them thanks to my newfound brilliance!
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50) setemstraight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks doc

-MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stfu retard it doesn't make you smarter

tylerh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats why my football helmet felt unusually tight 2day! My brain is drawin in the creatine n i am gettin memory and size gains...not! I think i did read something in Muscular Developement bout creatine n memory or maybe it wuz glutamine...idk...i need some creatine so the article will pop back up in my head!

kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But you'll lose all of your mental gains once you stop creatine I heard. Also you have to cycle it cause other wise it will overload your brain with smartness.

Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baker19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -MaKaVeLi- View Post
    stfu retard it doesn't make you smarter
    STRONG bump

tylerh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but if i dont cycle it i could possible develope a new creatine! Better than anavol (strong sarcasm)!

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Baker19 View Post
    STRONG bump
    Yep.

Registered User freakystyleysta's Avatar
    freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakystyleysta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol

hhahaha this **** made me laugh my ass off, especially some of the comeback comments like. "i have no doubt in my mind that there is a cool breeze going through that dude's head" or "stfu retard creatine doesnt make you smarter"
    tryin to make some steady progressive gains...seems to be workin.

"right leg hospital, left leg cemetary"
    -mirko "cro cop" filipovic

"i must break you"
    -ivan drago from rocky 4

"Spooning leads to forking"

HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HmongKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reading some of the comments makes me think thatr BB has a bunch of dumb muscle head.

Registered (ab)user dillingerescp's Avatar
    dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10) dillingerescp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont know man.

I live off creatine and I am ****ing retarded.
    "Friends come and go, but 200 pounds will always be 200 pounds."